• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Friday the 11th - Clerks Live Discussion

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
I'm watching Smackdown right now or I'd be right there cause this be a good time for it also if not, I'll still watch it soon just so I can say I watched it :laugh:

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Oh really now? Well damn :laugh: I'll see what I can do then and VERY likely be there if its going to give me the time I need for Smackdown.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
She said she doesn't want to watch it :(

Anyway, what time is this starting? 10? 1030? cause ill need a few mins after 10 to be ready.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
as soon as your ready broseff...

just everyone pause it right at the miramax logo and as usual we meet in the chatbox

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Alright, I'll fire it up the second Smackdown is going off and be ready soon, I've heard some good things about this movie so I hope it lives up to what I've heard.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
love the View Askew clown and if you think that is disturbing you should see Vulgar the movie they made about clowns