• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Friday Night Smackdown thread, Feb. 28, 2020: Cena's back, Goldberg's champ and other things

DammitC

Oh my god, I forgot to do this part :lol

- What will John Cena's announcement be about tonight?
- Who will step up to challenge Goldberg now that he just beat Bray Wyatt for the Universal title yesterday?
- How will The Miz and John Morrison celebrate their victory tonight after beating the New Day for the Tag titles yesterday?
- Will Sasha Banks return tonight in order to support Bayley after she retained her Women' title yesterday?
- Will Otis find a way to win over Mandy Rose's heart tonight instead of letting her be with Dolph Ziggler?

Find out on the next (ongoing) edition of Smackdown Live. Stay tuned :p

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
John Cena 100% got booed in Boston. I was there at SummerSlam 2006 when break his neck chants broke out even. They were so hot for Edge that night it was insane. When Edge beat Cena the place came unglued.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Crowd finally catching up to the Cena bandwagon......you're not allowed on board, you had your chance.

I didn’t like him when he was being shoved down our throat. Before that I did. So I’m just back on it now that it’s not so bad.