Friday Night Carnage: Episode 8

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

thatdamgood

Reaction score
good rid and good points I do not AGREE WITH THE MIZ being in anything unless its in Vince's office collecting his P45 lol

Soulpower

I can't believe I'm standing up for Hogan.... But believe it or not Hogna (once again, in his prime) had a lot more move that people give him credit for. He had matches in Japan where he actually WRESTLED and could actually perform holds, so Hogan would have the advantage in wrestling.. And in experience as well.

Look at Batista's competition, only HHH and Taker were his only real challengers. Hogan had... Taker, Warrior, Savage, Dibiase and of course Ric Flair among others.

Kaedon

Reaction score
Batista has had Edge, Taker, HHH, HBK, Booker T, Chris Jericho, Benoit, and Randy Orton. He also had a short lived feud with Ric Flair.

The Wrestling Addict

Reaction score
JC Epick vs. The Reaper

Bromance vs. the Bull and Ape Alliance

Chucho vs. Mr. Bobby Beach: Winner faces Snow/welfare winner for the NA Title at Champions Showcase

Ryan Welfare vs. Eric Snow: Winner faces Chucho/Beach winner for the NA Title at Champions Showcase

Charlie White challenges Kai for a match at Champions Showcase

Roger Ruiz vs. Alexi Arilenko for the Rampage Title

The Boondocks

Reaction score
I guess it doesn't matter which I write, besides that I (for once) don't want to write my match. Like I said, I can take two, and my RP.

The Wrestling Addict

Reaction score
Leonard Scott: Hello and welcome to Friday Night Carnage! Tonight we will crown a new Rampage Champion and find out who will be competiting for the Vacant North American Championship at next week's Champions Showcase.

Mac Reynolds: Not only that but The Reaper will be facing JC Epick seven days before his match with Syn at the Champions Showcase.

Leonard Scott: Mac, I have received word that the JC Epick vs. Reaper match will be kicking things off right now!

Justin Cash: The opening contest is scheduled for one fall!

"Till I collapse" by Eminem and 50 Cent plays and out comes The Original, JC Epick. He walks down the entrance ramp with a smirk on his face. Before JC Epick enters the ring, he pauses to mock and taunt at the fans.

Justin Cash: From Elizabethtown, Kentucky, weighing in at 235 pounds, The Original JC Epick!

Leonard Scott: Let's take a look at what happened after JC Epick's debut match, last week on Carnage.

"Duality" by Slipknot plays and Syn is coming out again.

Leonard Scott: We have done seen enough of him tonight and better yet he still has a match later on!

Mac Reynolds: You can never get enough of Syn!

Syn walks down the entrance ramp and enters the ring. Syn and JC Epick have a staredown and then Syn offers a handshake to JC Epick. He agrees and they shake hands. Syn leaves and then Epick leaves with a shocked look on his face. The Reaper was shown in the rafters watching everything.

Justin Cash: And his opponent, from a Dark Basement in Winchester, Kentucky, weighing in at 268 pounds, The Reaper!

"Don't Fear the Reaper" by HIM floods the PA System and he walks out slowly down the entrance ramp. Before he can even get inside the ring, Syn runs down and attacks him from behind.

Leonard Scott: What is Syn doing out here? This doesn't concern him!

Mac Reynolds: The bell hasn't rung so this means the match has yet to get underway.

Syn throws him into the steel steps and he crashes into them with a wicked thud. Syn picks him up and tombstone piledrives the Reaper on top the steel steps!

Leonard Scott: Syn just spiked The Reaper on his head on steel steps!

Syn picks him up and rolls him inside the ring. Since he has finally entered the ring, the referee calls for the bell for this match to start. As soon as the bell rings, JC Epick runs over and goes for the quick cover after Reaper is out from taking a beating from Syn.

One...

Two...

Thr, Kickout!!!!!!!!!!!

Mac Reynolds: What??? How the hell did The Reaper kick out?

Syn has a look of shock on his face as he stands out of the ring.

Leonard Scott:
Syn doesn't want Reaper at 100% this Sunday and he is willing to do anything to make sure he can beat Reaper next week.

Syn walks over to the announcer's desk and puts on a headset.

Syn: I will end that son of a bitch Reaper's career at the Champions Showcase!

Epick is frustrated as well and he locks in his finisher, the Crippler Crossface! The referee asks Reaper if he wants to give up and he shakes his head no in rejection. Syn applies more pressure but The Reaper crawls over and grabs the bottom rope! Syn won't let go so the referee proceeds to count to five.

One...

Two...

Three...

Four...

He let's go at five so he doesn't risk getting disqualified.

Syn: Come on JC!

Leonard Scott: Syn, what is the relation between yourself and JC Epick?

Syn: Last week Nick Taylor handed TNT over to me and said I could do anything I wanted with it. So I am transforming TNT into a new group. We will no longer go by the cheesy name, Top Notch Talent. TNT is now going to be, The Disciples of Syn! That's right, I got a few guys who will be learning from me and in return they will help me out. JC Epick is one of my Disciples. My younger brother Kai is also another one of my Disciples. I actually have three Disciples and you will find out who the last Disciple is when he helps me defeat the Reaper and retain my World Heavyweight Championship at the Champions Showcase!

Epick argues with the referee for a second and the Reaper gets to his feet. JC Epick clotheslines The Reaper out of the ring and then flips the bird to a fan. He runs and dives through the middle rope, with a suicide dive on The Reaper! Both men are out on the arena floor and the referee starts the countout.

One...

Two...

Three...

Four...

Five...

JC Epick slides in before six.

Six...

Seven...

Eight...

And the Reaper is in at nine!

Mac Reynolds: So tell us about the Disciples of Syn.

Syn: You will find out all you need to know when the time is right.

Epick grabs Reaper and whips him into the ropes. The Original runs at him and hits a swinging neckbreaker. He goes for the pin, once again!

One...

Two...

Kickout!!!

Leonard Scott: I don't see how Reaper continues to kickout.

This motivates Epick to get more aggressive. He throws The Reaper into the corner and runs at him with a corner clothesline. Following up the corner clothesline, he takes down Reaper with a running Bulldog.

Syn:
Just think how great JC Epick will be after he learns from the best.

He throws some kicks at Reaper while he is down and then goes to the top rope. Epick flips backwards off the top turnbuckle, going for a moonsault but Reaper crawls out of the way and Epick misses, crashing on the canvas! Reaper sees an opening and slides over to put his arm on JC Epick for a pin.

One...

Two...

Kickout!

Syn:
Yes! JC Epick kicked out!

When both men get to there feet, Reaper throws a punch at Epick but Epick counters back with a punch of his own. They throw punches back and forth, before JC Epick hits a low blow and the referee doesn't even notice it.

Leonard Scott:
What a cheater.

Mac Reynolds: It's not cheating if you don't get caught.

Syn: Damn straight.

JC Epick goes for a knee lift and hits it, knocking Reaper down. He comes down on Reaper's forehead with a high knee. He picks up Reaper and throws a chop at his chest and then goes for a kick to Reaper's head but he reverses and catches Epick's leg. Reaper picks him up and hits him with a spinebuster in the middle of the ring!

Leonard Scott:
Spine on the pine!

He goes for a pin and the referee drops down to count.

One...

Two...

Syn:
Come on JC, kickout of this!

Kickout!

Reaper picks up JC Epick and goes for his finishing manuaver, The Reaping Death Drop but Epick reverses into a jaw breaker! Epick waits for The Reaper to get up and then he hits him with the side effect! He picks up Reaper again and goes for a Styles Clash but Reaper slides out of it and rolls up Epick for a pin.

One...

Two...

Kickout!

Syn: I hope JC Epick is ready for an ass chewing. This match should have been over when I piledrove him on the steel steps and rolled him in the ring.

JC Epick gets to his feet and throws a kick at Reaper's head, knocking him down. Epick climbs up to the top turnbuckle again, and stalks The Reaper. When Reaper gets up, Epick jumps off towards him but the Reaper catches him and plants him with a chokeslam!

Leonard Scott:
After that chokeslam, I think JC Epick is done!

JC Epick: Lenny, you don't mind if I call you Lenny do you? Actually I don't give a shit if you mind or not because I will anyway. Now Lenny, you are really getting on my last nerves being so biased towards Reaper during this match, just like you are biased against me every week when I compete.

Mac Reynolds: I couldn't agree anymore.

Leonard Scott: I just don't like the tactics of some of the guys like you, Syn.

Reaper covers The Original after the chokeslam.

One...

Two...

Thr, kickout!!!

Reaper gets frustrated and locks in the Death Lock. Epick struggles and trys to fight out of it but Reaper keeps applying the pressure. Epick crawls towards the ropes but Reaper pulls him back. The referee asks JC Epick if he would like to tap out but he refuses.

Syn:
You can get out of this, Epick!

Syn gets up from the announce table and takes his World Title. He slides the World Title inside the ring for Epick and gets up on the apron to distract the referee. JC Epick begins to tap out but the referee is focused on Syn and he doesn't notice what is going on.

Leonard Scott: JC Epick is tapping out but the referee doesn't see it!

The Reaper lets go and is now irate. He walks over and goes after Syn on the apron but the referee stops him and he is now in a conflict with not only Syn but the referee as well. JC Epick gets up and grabs the World Title. When Reaper turns around, Syn is still distracting the referee so Epick goes to hit Reaper with the World Title. However, The Reaper ducks and kicks Epick in the gut. He grabs the WKF World Title and hits JC Epick in the head with it. Reaper throws the belt out of the ring and runs at Syn to clothesline him off of the apron!

Mac Reynolds: That's illegal!

Leonard Scott: You had no problem when JC Epick was going to use the title on Reaper.

Reaper covers Epick and the referee drops down to count, since Syn is no longer there to distract him.

One...

Two...

Three!

Justin Cash: Here is your winner, the Reaper!

Syn gets up on the outside and is pissed. He starts throwing things and cussing at the Reaper. Syn grabs a microphone and gets in the ring but Reaper is holding Syn's World Title like he is going to hit him with it.

Syn:
Go ahead, Reaper! I dare you to hit me with that World Title. I dare you because if you hit me with that World Title, Kai will come out here and kick your ass. As I said during commentary, Nick Taylor handed TNT over to me so I am now transforming TNT into a new group called, The Disciples of Syn. My Disciples are my younger brother Kai, The Original JC Epick, and another member that won't be made public until next week at the Champions Showcase because that man will be the same man that helps me defeat you and helps me retain my WKF World Title. Now hand me my Title right now, before Kai comes down here, and him, JC Epick, and myself beat you to a bloody pulp.

The Reaper grabs a microphone for himself.

The Reaper: Syn, I don't give a fuck who you bring out here because I will take them out and then I will go on and defeat you at the Champions Showcase, and your title will be all mine. Ever since WKF's creation you have had a problem with me and everyone knows I have had a problem with you. I am tired of your shit, Syn. Next week, we are going to hell but one of us will come back as a World Heavyweight Champion and that man will be me.

The Reaper throws down the microphone and hits Syn with his own World Title. Kai runs down to the ring and The Reaper hits Kai with the World Title as well. JC Epick gets up and goes after Reaper but once again gets taken out by Reaper with the belt. Syn and his Disciples are laid out inside the ring and Reaper stands over them, posing with Syn's World Title. He drops the belt on Syn's chest and the lights in the arena go out. When they come back on Reaper is nowhere to be seen.

"Undefeated" by Deff Leppard plays and Charlie White comes down to the ring with a huge ovation from the crowd. He grabs a microphone from Justin Cash and enters the squared circle.

Charlie White: Today when I got to the arena and found out about the North American Title, number one contender matches, I was furious that I was not involved. So I went to Curtis Ange and I asked him in a polite mannor, why exactly is Charlie White not in either of the two matches. He responded by saying that I am not involved because I am the one who injured Nick Taylor in the first place. I think that was a bitch move, because it's not like I injured Nick Taylor on purpose. I even took up for the bastard whenever Bobby Beach came out and interupted as Nick was being wheeled off on a stretcher. I am a pro wrestler and I will do anything to get a win! I had no idea that it would put him out of action. Curtis Ange realized my frustrations so he booked me for a match at the Champions Showcase, next week. My opponent will be JC Epick. I may be upset about not being in the North American Title match but facing JC Epick is the next best thing because I am ready to join the fight against Syn and his buddies and it seems as if Epick has joined with Syn and even has became his Disciple, or at least one of his disciples. Next week, I may just do the exact same thing I did to Nick Taylor. I may spike him on his head and break his neck.

"Hate me Now" by Nas interupts Charlie White and Nick Taylor himself, enters the ring with a brace around his neck and a microphone in his hand.

Nick Taylor: Charlie, Charlie, Charlie, you keep acting like you ended my career or something. You do realize that I am returning in a few months don't you? It's not like you killed me. Hell, even next week I'll be back when I marry the love of my life, Lila Vasquez. The wedding will be huge, to bad you won't be taking part, Charlie. Just remember something though, when I return to the ring, your ass is mine! If you think a broken neck is bad, wait and see what happens to you.

Nick Taylor lays the microphone down and leaves.

Justin Cash: The following contest is scheduled for one fall!

"Incubus" by Pardon Me plays and Eric Snow runs out to the ring.

Justin Cash: From Chicago, Illinois, weighing in at 200 pounds, The X-Factor, Eric Snow!

"Voices" by Rev Theory hits and Ryan Welfare comes out, staring at Eric Snow his whole way down to the ring.

Justin Cash: And his opponent, from Crowborough, England, weighing in at 245 pounds, Ryan Welfare!

Mac Reynolds: Remember the winner of this match moves on to compete for the vacant North American Championship at the Champions Showcase.

*Ding* *Ding* *Ding*

Eric Snow runs at Welfare and throws some repeated kicks. Welfare takes the kicks but it lights a fire in his eyes. Ryan Welfare shoves him away and then takes him down with a clothesline. Snow gets up quickly but Welfare takes him down again with another clothesline. Welfare goes for a quick pin after the two clotheslines.

One...

Two...

Kickout!

Both men are up quickly and Welfare kicks him in his ribs. Welfare fires back with a punch to the head. They are going back and forth with punch and kicks and then Welfare takes him down with a chop blog. Ryan Welfare goes to the top rope but Snow gets up quickly and gets pm the top rope as well. Eric Snow flips backwards, and brings Welfare off the top rope in the process with a hurricanrana from the top turnbuckle! Eric Snow crawls over to him and goes for the pin.

One...

Two...

Kickout!

Snow gets to his feet and leaps at Ryan Welfare with a standing shooting star press but Welfare dodges it and Snow crashes on the canvas!

Leonard Scott:
Sometimes you crash and burn.

Welfare turns him over and looks to end it.

One...

Two...

Kickout!

Mac Reynolds:
Fast paced match so far.

Ryan Welfare picks him up and goes for a DDT but Eric Snow shoves him away and then connects with the X-Factor. RYan Welfare is laid out and Snow goes to the top turnbuckle. He leaps off with an X-Splash into a pin.

One...

Two...

Three!

Justin Cash:
Here is your winner, Eric Snow!

Leonard Scott: At the Champions Showcase Eric Snow is taking on Mr. Bobby Beach for the North American Title.

Justin Cash is set to introduce the main event but is interuppted when Alexi Arilenko comes out to no music but has a microphone and repeatedly tells Justin Cash, not to say a word. Arilenko gets inside the ring and shoves Justin Cash to the outside.

Alexi Arilenko: Этот матч не нуждается в представлении becauses это не будет матч! Он будет бороться! Это будет бой, что я выиграю и выйти, как Rampage чемпион! Now for those of you who don't speak the great russian language, I will translate it so that you idiots can understand it. This match doesn't need an introduction becauses this is not going to be a match! It's going to fight! It's going to be a fight that I will win and walk out as the Rampage Champion! Now all rise and join me as I sing the Soviet Russia national anthem.

нерушимый республик свободных
Сплотила навеки Великая Русь.
Да здравствует созданный волей народов
Единый, могучий Советский Союз!

ПРИПЕВ:
Славься, Отечество наше свободное,
Дружбы народов надёжный оплот!
Знамя советское, знамя народное
Пусть от победы к победе ведёт!
Сквозь грозы сияло нам солнце свободы,
И Ленин великий нам путь озарил:
Нас вырастил Сталин — на верность народу,
На труд и на подвиги нас вдохновил!

ПРИПЕВ:
Счастья народов надёжный оплот!
Пусть от победы к победе ведёт!
Мы армию нашу растили в сраженьях.
Захватчиков подлых с дороги сметём!
Мы в битвах решаем судьбу поколений,
Мы к славе Отчизну свою поведём!

ПРИПЕВ:
Славы народов надёжный оплот!

"Undead" by Hollywood Undead fills the PA System and cuts off Arilenko before he can sing the last line. Roger Ruiz has a steel chair in hand and runs down to the ring, chasing Arilenko to the outside.

Leonard Scott: I don't think these fans have ever been so excited to see the Overnight Celebrity.

The referee calls for the bell and this match is set to take place for the Rampage Title in a Rampage Rules match.

Mac Reynolds: We wouldn't even be having this match tonight if that ass clown, Draven didn't leave the company.

Alexi Arilenko grabs a steel chair of his own and gets in the ring. Both men stare each other down with a chair in there hands. Ruiz swings first but Arilenko ducks. Arilenko swings but Ruiz ducks this time. They both go to hit each other at the same time but both the chairs collide and both men drop the chairs. They now slug it out in the middle of the ring. Arilenko throws a punch! Ruiz throws a punch! Arilenko comes back with another punch! Ruiz retaliates with a punch! They continue to throw shots back and forth, before Arilenko goes for a clothesline but Ruiz ducks and follows up by tossing Alexi Arilenko outside of the ring. Ruiz stans on the apron and springboards himself off the middle rope with a diving moonsault on Alexi Arilenko on the outside! Roger Ruiz crawls over and covers Arilenko.

Leonard Scott: Remember during Rampage rules, falls count anywhere.

One...

Two...

Kickout!

The Overnight Celebrity searches underneath the ring for weapons. He seems to have found a trash can full of cookie sheets and kendo sticks. He emptys the trash can and picks up a cookie sheet. When Alexi Arilenko gets up on his feet, Roger Ruiz plants him with a cookie sheet to the head and his head dents the cookie sheet. He throws down the cookie sheet and picks up the kendo stick. Ruiz goes to hit him with it but Arilenko kicks him below the belt!

Leonard Scott: That was a bitch move!

Mac Reynolds: It's Rampage Rules! Anything goes, my friend.

Alexi Arilenko grabs the kendo stick and throws repeated strikes at Ruiz. He hits him in the back, and then the ribs, and then the head. Arilenko wraps the kendo stick around Ruiz's neck and then brings him down with a russian leg sweep on the concrete! He lands on Roger Ruiz and the referee starts to count.

One...

Two...

Kickout!

He picks up Ruiz and goes to whip him into the guardrail but Ruiz turns it around and slams Alexi Arilenko into the guard rail. Roger Ruiz runs at him, looking to clothesline him over the guardrail but Arilenko reverses it, and back body drops Ruiz over the guard rail and on the concrete, where fans had to move out of the way to dodge him. Alexi Arilenko stands up on top of the guardrail and it takes him a second to catch his balence. Once Roger Ruiz gets to his feet, Alexi Arilenko flys at him with a diving forearm off the guard rail! Both men spill on the concrete and Arilenko covers him.

One...

Two...

Kickout!

Alexi Arilenko lifts him up and they fight back over to ringside. Arilenko goes for a kick to the head but Ruiz catches his leg. It doesn't stop Alexi Arilenko as he follows up with an enziguri kick to the head of the Overnight Celebrity! It knocks Ruiz on his back and Arilenko grabs the garbage can. He throws the can into the ring and rolls Ruiz in as well. Both men are up to their feet inside the ring and Arilenko swings the garbage can at Ruiz but Ruiz ducks and drop kicks the can into Alexi Arilenko. Roger Ruiz goes for the single legged Boston Crab and he manages to lock it in. Arilenko struggles to get to the ropes and continues to work on it but Roger Ruiz backs up even more. Finally Alexi Arilenko uses his strength to get to the ropes and he grabs the bottom rope with his hand but the official isn't breaking the hold.

Leonard Scott: Did Alexi Arilenko forget that this is Rampage Rules?

Even though the referee won't break up the hold, Alexi Arilenko uses the ropes to pull himself out of of the single legged Boston Crab. Ruiz picks up Arilenko and goes for TMZ but he counters with a belly to belly suplex into a pin.

One...

Two...

Kickout!!!

Mac Reynolds: Roger Ruiz kicks out before three.

Arilenko picks up Roger Ruiz and goes for his inverted powerslam but Roger Ruiz counters out of it and connects with TMZ, landing on him for a pin!

One...

Two...

Leonard Scott: It's got to be over.

Three!!!

Justin Cash:
Your winner and new WKF Rampage Champion, The Overnight Celebrity, Roger Ruiz!

Roger Ruiz grabs the Rampage Championship and confetti falls from the ceiling.

Leonard Scott: It looks like we are all out of time. Join us right here next week for the first ever Champions Showcase!

The Boondocks

Reaction score
Justin Roberts: The following match is set for one fall. Introducing first, from Tokyo, Japan, The Last Samurai, Chucho Hiroshi!

High Energy plays on the PA system, and Chucho makes his way out to the stage. He panders to a few fans, and gets himself pumped up. He gets in the ring and stands on the turnbuckle. He cheers and points to the fans in excitement. Good Looking Guy takes over as the music on the PA, and Bobby Beach appears on the stage.

Justin Roberts: Now, his opponent, weighing in at 245 pounds, from San Diego, California, Mr. Bobby Beach!

Beach flaunts his muscles, and fixes his hair on the way to the ring, before getting in. He poses for the fans, while taunting them, and his opponent.

Leonard Scott: Beach lost in his debut against Charlie White last week. But he looked strong, with White barely coming out on top.

Mac Reynolds: Chucho lost too, last week, and I think Bobby has something in store for him tonight.

The bell rings, and the match is under way. Bobby starts the offense early, grabbing a collar and elbow on Chucho. He gains the advantage over a smaller Chucho with a neckbreaker. He picks up the fallen Hiroshi and connects with the same move once again. He taunts his opponent again and covers for one. He gets up and waits for Chucho to get up. Hiroshi gets to his feet and is ran at with a clothesline. Chucho ducks it and connects with a dropkick. He covers but barely gets a one before the kickout. He gets up and waits for Beach to rise to his feet. Chucho charges at him and hits a running dropkick that knocks Beach out of the ring. He slingshots to the outside for a hurricanrana, but Beach pushes him off. Bobby gets in the ring and rests himself up.

Leonard Scott: Fast action from both men early. Chucho needs to get up if he wants to stay in this.

Chucho slowly gets in the ring, easily beating the 10 count. He is met with a boot from Beach and falls to the mat. Bobby covers for one. He picks Chucho up and throws him into the corner. Beach charges at him and hits a corner clothesline, knocking Hiroshi to the mat. He covers again...

One...

Two...

Kickout!

Beach argues the ref for a bit, before stomping on Chucho and covering again.

One...

Two...

Kickout!

Mac Reynolds: Chucho is getting his ass handed to him right now by Bobby Beach.

Bobby allows Chucho to his feet, and then hits him with a double ax handle. He covers again, only for two. He picks Chucho up again, but is met with a volley of fists. Chucho runs and bounces off the ropes to connect with a snap DDT. He tosses Beach into the corner and connects with a monkey flip now. He covers Bobby...

One...

Two...

Kickout!

He quickly gets up and hits a dropkick to keep Beach down. Chucho lifts him up and hits a single arm DDT. He covers again, only for two. Chucho lifts him to his feet but is clotheslined to the mat. Bobby covers and pins for two.

Leonard Scott: This match goes back and forth a lot, with no clear cut winner near.

Bobby puts Chucho on the turnbuckle for a superplex, but Chucho pushes him off. Chucho jumps off for a frog splash, but misses, and rolls though.

Mac Reynolds: Chucho spent his week at home practicing that roll through.

As soon as Chucho is back on his feet, he is kicked in the gut and hit with a powerbomb. Bobby locks in a dragon sleeper on Hiroshi. He is wrenching, with Chucho struggling to get out. He has no avail and is forced to tap out.

Justin Cash: The winner of this match, by way of submission, Mr. Bobby Beach!