Friday Night Carnage: Episode 7

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnackZ

Reaction score
Nice work man. So are you 14 or in your mid 20's like the profile on Deviantart says? Just curious as to what we're dealing with here? Maybe you can enter some of our battles once your photoshop is up and running and you're outta rehab. Congrats on being sober as well!

AidsFactory

Reaction score
^ the profile fits me, I was linked to a message board from another, from another to this one. I'm in my mid 20's and I am a recovering coke head/meth head.

The Ripper

Reaction score
Thats some f****d up stuff but it is brilliant if u have done them

Wrestling Station

all your work is based on evil spirit!..hehe
but anyway, big efforts there and some are great. good work dude.

StaticX

Reaction score
Well...I maybe yonger then ya (13) and might be better then ya in sigs but still gotta say I'll give em all a 9/10 cause I really like em!

AidsFactory

Reaction score
Sigs are talentless don't give me that I got an ego.

Anybody can make something a 10th of the size of a wallpaper.

The Wrestling Addict

Reaction score
CarnageText.png

Event: Friday Night Carnage: Episode 7
Venue: Staples Center in Los Angeles, California
Date: July 22, 2011
Air Time: 8:00-11:00 PM Eastern Time

http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/xjnre...ge-intro_sport

The show opens with out an intro video and we head straight to the ring where Curtis Ange is standing with a microphone.

Curtis Ange: This past week has been a big week in the Wrestling Kings Federation because one of our top guys decided to quit the company. I am sure by now most of you know who it is since it has came out in public via dirt sheets, and internet wrestling sites and this and that. Since it is already out in the public, we are going to adress the sitiuation right here, right now, in public. If you don't already know, last Saturday Draven Logan Kennedy approached me in my office, handed me his Rampage Championship and told me that he was leaving WKF. That's right ladies and gentlemen, DLK is walking out on each and every single one of you!

"King of Pain" by Mudvayne plays and interupts Curtis Ange. Draven Logan Kennedy comes out to a mixed reaction from the crowd. He has a microphone in hand and steps into the ring.

Curtis Ange: What the hell are you doing here?

Draven Logan Kennedy: I am here because I knew this would happen. I may have only been in this company for a short while but I was here at the begining and I have been here long enough to know how you work, Ange. Why does this have to be in public? I wanted to hand you the belt and leave quitely.

Curtis Ange: You can never just leave quitely. It's wrestling. People find out very easily and things spread to the whole world. There are internet sites now that you can go to and find shit out that the wrestlers themselves don't even know about yet. Someone made this entire sitiuation public through media and I really don't give a damn who it was because it is going to get out anyway. So I was going to come out here and adress the sitiuation right now but you so rudely interuppted so I guess we can adress the sitiuation together. Why don't you tell the entire world right now, why exactly you handed me the Rampage Championship and walked out on all of them?

Draven Logan Kennedy: Let's get one thing straight. I am not walking out on any of them! I am walking out on you and this company. I have been here since day one and I became the Rampage Champion, a title that wasn't even made section until I defended it at No Turning Back. Since day one, WKF has not recognized the talent that I have. The fans recognize but for some reason, big shots like yourself and all of your bitches in the back, don't seem to notice what I can do. You come out here on television and you seem like a fair and understanding boss but it is all an act! Ange is the complete opposite when he steps away from the camera. I have seen many wrestlers be interested in this company and they show up for a try out and don't even have a match and walk away because they are so disgusted by Curtis Ange. This guy in the ring next to me is the most manipulating, lying, cheating, pathetic, homophobic, hypocrite that I have ever seen in my life.

Curtis Ange: Homophobic?

Draven Logan Kennedy: Damn straight! My good friend Damon was in the back with me at a show a few weeks ago and you kicked him out of the lockeroom. It's because he is homosexual. Other guys have friends in the lockeroom all of the fuckin time but if a gay guy wants to come in, he isn't allowed.

Curtis Ange: You're damn right he isn't allowed. I don't want some queer hanging out in the lockeroom, making my wrestlers uncomfortable.

Draven Logan Kennedy: What are you scared your golden boy Syn will feel uncomfortable? Oh wait I forgot, Syn gets his own personal lockeroom with TNT since they are your pride and joy. Looks like Nick got dropped on his neck last week and won't be back in the ring anytime soon so Syn is going to be lonely in the lockeroom. I guess he still has his little brother who has yet to wrestle a match yet but gets to ride the coattail of Syn.

Curtis Ange: This doesn't even involve Syn, so why the hell are you bringing him up?

Draven Logan Kennedy: Actually it does have to do with Syn since he is your top guy when I should be the top guy in this company. I have more talent than that wasteless dickhead could ever have.

Curtis Ange: You sound like you're jealous of Syn.

Draven Logan Kennedy: No, I am speaking the truth. You know just as well as the fans, the guys in the back, and myself that I am the most talented man in WKF and I haven't even had the oppurtunity to compete for the World Title yet. I don't get a title shot but a man that kisses your ass day in and day out is our world heavyweight champion.

Curtis Ange: Draven, you know what fuck it, this is business so I am going to call you by your real name, Ray! Is that ok?

Draven Logan Kennedy: No it is not!

Curtis Ange: I don't give a damn if it is ok or not, Ray!

Draven Logan Kennedy: That is one thing I absolutely agree with you 100% on. You just don't give a damn. You don't care if the guys in the back are happy, you don't care if the fans are happy, and you don't care how much of a hypocrite you truly are! You only care about yourself! You are self centered. If my buddy Damon, a local promoter, was running this company he would do a much better job than yourself!

Curtis Ange: Obviously I am doing something right because I am here and he isn't! I am tired of your bull shit, Ray. Why don't you go back to PCW? Oh wait, PCW is dead!

Draven Logan Kennedy: PCW will be returning one day and they lasted longer than you could ever dream of lasting. Hold up, whatever happened to WKF being PCW's development territory? You never spoke about that and made it public. You just stopped talking about PCW and acted as if they were never there. Why don't you tell everyone what happened? You can tell them about how PCW was in the spotlight and you wanted WKF to have thats spotlight. Curtis, I am not the jealous one, you are!

Curtis Ange: Jealous of PCW? Why would I be jealous of a diceased company that was shit whenever it was around? I worked things out with them and created WKF to be there development company and what happened? They lied to us. They said they wouldn't treat us like development but they would treat us like equal and they turned around and did what they said they wouldn't do. I am not the hypocrite, Ray, when PCW was around they were full of hypocrites. Then when PCW died, they said they would help promote us and we could be the main company but what happened? They lied just like before. We didn't get there spotlight, they were looking at other companys behind our back and I got fed up and told them to go fuck themselves and WKF left! WKF doesn't need PCW and we certainly don't need you, Ray!

Draven Logan Kennedy: You don't need me? You don't need PCW? Wait, if it wasn't for PCW WKF would have never made it!

Curtis Ange: That's a damn lie! We worked our asses off in WKF and PCW took all the credit when they didn't do shit but look down on us.

Draven Logan Kennedy: You are right about not needing me though because I don't want to take part of killing the company PCW created.

Curtis Ange: Here we go again with PCW taking credit for everything that WKF has become. I am sick and tired of it. I am glad you're leaving because you are nothing more than a bonified, arrogant, asshole who thinks he is better than everyone because he has been wrestling for twelve years.

Draven Logan Kennedy: It's not arrogant if you can back it up. I know your golden boy Syn, sure as hell can't back up his big mouth.

"Duality" by Slipknot floods the PA sound system, interuppting DLK, and Syn comes out with his World Title over his shoulder and a microphone in his hand.

Syn: Draven, you just said I couldn't back up my big mouth but yet you are out here saying my name and talking shit about me every other sentence. The fact of the matter of it is that you are jealous that you aren't in my shoes right now and you are jealous that you aren't the WKF World Heavyweight Champion so you are acting like a four year old, and taking your ball and going home.

Draven Logan Kennedy: No the fact of the matter is, I am not appreciated in this company. I am going somewhere else, where I can be appreciated.

Syn: I got news for you Draven. Pussy Championship Wrestling is dead! They are the only company that would appreciate your talentless ability!

Draven Logan Kennedy: I dare you to disrespect myself or PCW one more time and I will lay you out on your ass and then I will lay out Curtis Ange as well.

Curtis Ange: Ray, you sure as hell don't want to do that! You are no longer employed by WKF so that means if you lay a finger on anyone, you will be arrested!

Syn: Wait, I got a little proposition for Draven. Why don't you sign a one week contract to where you can have one last match in WKF, next week on Carnage? You can face me for my World Heavyweight Championship and we will see if you can back up your cockiness.

"One More Match!" chants begin to circulate throughout the arena.

Draven Logan Kennedy: No way in hell will I sign a WKF contract. If you want to fight, we will do it right here, right now, it doesn't have to be a match.

Syn: See! My point has been proven! You don't want to face me during a match because you're a pussy like the rest of Pussy Championship Wrestling!

DLK looks like he is about to punch Syn in the face but he holds back.

Draven Logan Kennedy: I don't want to face you because if I did, I know Curtis Ange would get involved. He would end up screwing me over and I would end up walking out of WKF with humilation. Right now, I am walking out of WKF with some pride and dignity.

Draven throws down the microphone and walks out of the ring and up to the entrance ramp without looking back.

Curtis Ange: You should have known he was to big of a pussy to face you.

Syn: Yeah I guess he is leaving, so he can go blowed by his gaywad, friend.

Draven turns around and runs back down to the ring as fast as he can.

Curtis Ange: Somebody better fuckin call 911!!!

Draven gets in the ring and throws a punch at Syn and knocks him down. He then goes after Ange but Syn gets up and hits DLK in the back of the head with his World Title. It knocks Draven down for a second, so Syn and Curtis Ange exit the ring and run to the back. Once DLK gets up, he begins to tear apart the ring in anger. He goes to the outside and flips over the announce table. Draven is wrecking the place and then the police show up and run out to the ring to stop him. Draven is fighting the officers and they have to end up tazing him. They walk him to the back and sit him in a police car. Syn walks up by the car and begins to smile and taunt at Draven.

Syn: When you get out of jail, if you got the balls to resign with WKF, I will be here waiting on you. Oh yeah, and don't drop the soap!

He laughs as the cop car speeds out of the arena.

Syn: I got a match to go get ready for.

He walks to his lockeroom and smiles all the way there.

Justin Cash: The opening contest of the even is scheduled for one fall. From Tokyo, Japan, weighing in at 199 pounds, making his WKF debut, The Last Samurai, Chucho Hiroshi!

"High Energy" plays and Chucho runs out of the curtain and high fives some fans on the way to the ring. He leaps up on the apron and leaps over the top rope to enter the ring. "Till I collapse Freestyle" by 50 Cent and Eminem plays and out comes JC Epick.

Justin Cash: His opponent, from Elizabethtown, Kentucky, weighing in at 235 pounds, also making his debut here in WKF, The Original JC Epick!

JC Epick grabs Justin Cash's microphone and gets in the ring.

JC Epick: Chucho, Chucho, Chucho. That is your name, right? I just want to make sure. It's hard to pronounce names from Ja-Pannies! You people need to shut the hell up and show JC Epick some respect! Do you not understand what I am saying? Unlike my opponent, I actually speak english so it shouldn't be to difficult to comprehend.

Chucho: 私達があなたのお尻の百日咳をして上に急いでとできるようにダウンマイクを置きなさい!

JC Epick: Jackemapsoiekjsm, say what?

Chucho: For those of you who don't speak my native language, I told JC Epick to put the microphone down so I can hurry up and get his ass whoopin over with!

Chucho hits Epick in the mouth before he can even respond. The referee calls for the bell and Chucho continues to throw repeated strikes at JC Epick. Chucho knocks him out of the ring and waits for Epick to get up. Chucho goes to the top rope and leaps off with a diving moonsault on top of JC Epick on the outside. Both men are laid out and the referee starts the count.

One...

Two...

Three...

Leonard Scott:
Can Epick and Chucho get back in the ring in time?

Four...

Chucho gets back into the ring before five.

Six

And JC Epick is in by seven.

Epick gets to his feet and Chucho runs at him but Epick ducks and then catches Chucho with an arm drag. Epick goes for a short armed clothesline but Chucho reverses into a belly to back suplex pin.

One...

Two...

Epick kicks out before three! Chucho comes at him with a spinning heel kick and knocks him down. Once he gets up Chucho goes to whip him into the ropes but Epick reverses and whips Chucho towards the ropes. Chucho leaps and lands on the second rope, with a sprinboard moonsault, flipping backwards on Epick!

Mac Reynolds: Chucho is an amazing high flier.

Chucho goes to the top rope and leaps off with a hurricanrana but Epick reverses into a powerbomb! He picks Chucho back up and goes for a second powerbomb, and hits it once again. Epick goes for a third powerbomb but Chucho reverses it into a hurricanrana pin.

One...

Two...

Kickout!

Leonard Scott: Both Chucho and JC Epick look like they have a very bright future in WKF.

They both get to there feet and Chucho whips Epick into the corner. He runs at Epick and goes for a monkey flip. Epick flips but lands on his feet. He turns around and takes Chucho down with an impactful, clothesline. Epick covers him for the pin.

One...

Two...

Chucho lifts his shoulder before three! Epick picks him up and throws some hard chops to Chucho's chest. Epick throws a european uppercut, and then lifts him up and hits him with an atomic drop. He bounces off the ropes and hits Chucho with a knee lift. Epick grabs his opponent's neck and locks in a half nelson. Chucho tries to fight out of it but Epicks applies more pressure on his neck. Chucho flips Epick over him and takes him down to the mat. When Epick gets up Chucho kicks him in the gut and picks him up in a powerbomb position. He powerbombs JC Epick into a double knee backbreaker!

Leonard Scott: Epick just got powerbombed on Chucho's knees!

Chucho is getting the fans pumped up and he goes to the top rope. He acknowledges a few of his fans and then goes for his finisher, the Frog Splash but JC Epick rolls out of the ring and Chucho crashes on the canvas!

Mac Reynolds: Chucho went in for the kill but Epick dodged it.

JC Epick grabs him and locks in his finisher the Crippler Crossface!

Leonard Scott:
JC Epick has the Crippler Crossface locked in!

Chucho tries to grab the ropes but Epick pulls him back and applies more pressure. The referee asks Chucho if he would like to quit but Chucho refuses and is taking a boat load of pain. He crawls towards the ropes and is slowly getting closer, and closer, and closer, and closer, he grabs the bottom rope and JC Epick is forced by the referee to break the hold!

Leonard Scott:
Chucho got to the ropes!

Epick gets pissed and proceeds to take it out on the official.

Mac Reynolds: You tell him, Epick!

The Original picks him up and goes for the Styles Clash but Chucho slides underneath his legs and rolls him up.

One...

Two...

Kickout!

They get to there feet and Chucho goes for a kick to the head but Epick reverses and lifts him up for a superplex. He holds him there for a second and then Chucho revereses the Superplex into a DDT, spiking JC Epick's head on the wood!

Leonard Scott: Chucho just reversed that superplex into a DDT. Epick could have a concussion.

Chucho goes up to the top rope, looking for another frog splash. He goes for it but this time JC Epick lifts up his knees and Chucho lands on his opponent's knees.

Mac Reynolds: He tried the Frog Splash again and missed it once again as well.

Epick gets to his feet and picks up Chucho for a Style's Clash. He hits it and then covers him for the pin!

One...

Two...

Three!!!

Justin Cash:
Here is your winner, the Original JC Epick!

"Duality" by Slipknot plays and Syn is coming out again.

Leonard Scott: We have done seen enough of him tonight and better yet he still has a match later on!

Mac Reynolds: You can never get enough of Syn!

Syn walks down the entrance ramp and enters the ring. Syn and JC Epick have a staredown and then Syn offers a handshake to JC Epick. He agrees and they shake hands. Syn leaves and then Epick leaves with a shocked look on his face. The Reaper was shown in the rafters watching everything.

Leonard Scott: Mac, have you seen these weird videos playing, hyping something big for August 5, 2011?

Mac Reynolds: Yeah I have and I can't seem to figure it out.

Leonard Scott: Let's take a look at both videos that have been shown over the last couple of weeks.

[video=youtube;OjN4egSS-x4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjN4egSS-x4&feature=player_embedded[/video]

[video=youtube;7wteRW_MwNw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wteRW_MwNw&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Mac Reynolds: I still don't get it. Who the hell is the Saviour and what the fuck is this Resistance?

Leonard Scott: I guess we will all find out on August 5th at the Champions Showcase.

Justin Cash: This match is a singles contest and is set for one fall. Introducing first, from Chicago, Illinois, making his WKF debut, The X Factor, Eric Snow!

Pardon Me by Incubus hits the PA system, and an array of smoke and pyro go of on the stage. As the smoke clears, we see Eric standing on the stage. He makes his way to the ring confidently. Immediately following this, the lights go out. When they return, HIM's "Don't Fear The Reaper" plays on the PA. Reaper is standing at the top of the stage, baseball bat in hand. He slowly makes his way to the ring. When he gets in, he points the bat at Eric and says something to him.

Justin Cash: His opponent, from a dark basement in Winchester, Kentucky, Ryan "The Reaper" Robinson!

Leonard Scott: The Reaper has a title match at Full Throttle, Mac. But tonight, he has to worry about not losing to the newcomer, Eric Snow.

Mac Reynolds: I saw some of Eric's work in the Indies, he's a talent WKF should be proud to have. Ange got a star in him.

The referee calls for the bell, and this match is under way. Eric rushes at Reaper quickly, but Reaper has his number. Eric attempts a running dropkick to start, but Ryan shunts his move off laughingly. Eric gets up, and shakes off the fall. He tries locking up with Reaper. Robinson swings at him with a right hand, and Snow ducks it to gain back control. The X Factor goes for the easy win with a School Boy Roll-up, but only gets one. Both men get to their feet, and lock up again. As soon as they do, Snow clubs Reaper in the head. Ryan falls to a knee, and Eric seizes the opportunity and kicks Ryan in the back of the head. The bigger man goes down, and Eric goes for another cover. He only gets two, and argues the ref.

Leonard Scott: Snow with a head kick that almost put Reaper down early.

Ryan gets up and runs at Eric with a clothesline. He knocks Snow down to his back and goes for a cover of his own, but only gets one. Reaper quickly locks in a single leg boston crab hold on Eric. A bit of struggling gets Snow to the ropes, and Ryan releases at 3. He pumps himself up while Eric gets up, and then charges at Snow, who's on his knees. Eric gets hit with a hip strike to the head, and falls through the ropes, and onto the floor. Ryan follows him out, and lifts him to his feet.

Mac Reynolds: Ouch, nasty hit on the floor for Eric.

Reaper grabs hold of Snow, and slams him tot he floor with a scoop slam. He lifts him again and repeats the slam. The ref's count reaches five, and Reaper gets in the ring. He waits on the ropes, to see Eric get up, then backs off, letting him in the ring. Eric hops on the apron to stop the refs count. Reaper again runs at him, but Eric ducks down and gives him a shoulder block in the stomach. He slingshots to slam Ryan down and hold him with a sunset flip.

One...

Two...

Kickout!

Leonard Scott: It'll take more than that to put Reaper away. Remember, Robinson was able to subdue Syn in a basement brawl last week.

Eric gets up and locks a figure four neck lock on The Reaper. He holds it for a long while, throwing in elbows to Ryan's head, until Reaper muscles out by pulling apart the laced legs of Snow. Ryan gets up and throws some clotheslines in the way of Eric. He takes Snow up for a spinebuster and slams him to the mat hard. He goes for a cover...

One...

Two...

Kickout!

Mac Reynolds: Kickout by Snow. This match is going back and forth.

Ryan gets up, in disbelief that he didn't get the three. He lifts Snow to his feet and prepares for the Reaping Death Drop. As he's holding Eric and getting ready to lift and slam, Snow ducks away and hits a Superkick to the face of Reaper. He covers for a pin...

One...

Two...

Thr, Kickout!

Leonard Scott: Reaper almost got put away with a Superkick from the newcomer.

Eric is slow to get up out of fatigue. He does a time before Reaper, who makes it to his feet before the 10 count. Eric charges at Ryan, who ducks a flying clothesline. Ryan picks him up for a chokeslam, but Eric escapes and knocks Reaper down with a dropkick to the back. Snow climbs the ropes while the groggy Robinson makes his way to his feet. Eric leaps of grandly and nails a diving Hurricanrana. He covers...

One...

Two...

Thre, Kickout again!

Mac Reynolds: Ryan better turn his game around if he doesn't want to lose.

Just as Mac says this, Reaper trips Snow up and locks in the Lock of Death! He struggles with it for a while, until Snow slips an arm loose and grabs the bottom rope. Ryan has no option but to release the hold. He backs away as Eric grabs his ribs. He's resting himself there for a bit until Reaper picks him up to his feet. Ryan locks in the Reaping Death Drop, but suddenly the lights go out!

Leonard Scott: The lights are out! I'm confused as to what's going on.

The lights return, and we see Reaper standing confused, and Eric on the top rope. As Ryan turns to see Snow, Eric leaps from the turnbuckle and missile dropkicks Reaper. He stands Ryan up and struggles, but connects with a swinging reverse STO. He goes for the cover, when the camera pans slightly to see Syn seated in the front row of the stands, grinning.

One...

Two...

Mac Reynolds: Syn did it! He distracted Reaper!

Three!

Justin Cash: Here's your winner, by way of pinfall, Eric Snow!

We go to the back where Roger Ruiz is shown walking inside Curtis Ange's office.

Roger Ruiz: Ange, I was told that you wanted to see me?

Curtis Ange: Yes, I just wanted to let you know that you got the week off since DLK is in the pen.

Roger Ruiz: Wait! That means the Overnight Celebrity wins by forfeit. Ange, why don't you go ahead and say it? Say here is your winner, the Overnight Celebrity Roger Ruiz.

Curtis Ange: I am not going to say that but what I am going to say and you will like this, next week on Carnage you will be in a match to crown the new WKF Rampage Champion. Your opponent is Alexi Arilenko.

Roger Ruiz: Why not just hand me the title right now to get this over with?

Curtis Ange: Well you have only had one match so far. I am having you face Arilenko since the both of you have been targeting Draven.

Roger Ruiz: Just in case DLK is watching from the slammer, I got a little message for him. Next week I walk out with the title you never lost. I may also walk out with your emo whore, Alice. I walked out with her before and she was shit but this time I will make sure she returns a woman!

Justin Cash: This next contest is scheduled for one fall and will be a tag team match!

"Freak on a Leash" by Korn plays and the Bull and Ape Alliance make there way to the ring.

Justin Cash: From Miami Florida, at a combined weight of one thousand pounds, The Self Proclaimed toughest man in the world, Bull Connor, and the Humanoid Ape Simmons, the Bull and Ape Alliance!

Both men enter the ring over the top rope and wait for there opponents. "Nuclear War" by Electric Six hits and Fire and Ice run out to the ring, high fiving there fans on the way.

Justin Cash: And there opponents, From Sacramento, California, at a combined weight of 419 pounds, Justin Fire, Daniel Ice, Fire and Ice!

Leonard Scott: This should be an interesting matchup to say the least. It will also be interesting to see Ape Simmons' debut and Bull Connor's tag team debut.

Bull Connor is starting for his team while Justin Fire is kicking things off for Fire and Ice. Justin Fire runs after Connor but Connor shoves him away. Fire runs back at him but this time Connor takes him down with a powerful clothesline. Bull goes for a pin early on but Justin Fire is able to kick out at one. Bull Connor backs up and comes down on the throat of Justin Fire with a leg drop. He goes for another pin but Daniel Ice hops over the top rope and breaks up the pin. Daniel Ice throws some kicks at Bull Connor but it doesn't seem to phase him as he just tosses Ice out of the ring. Justin Fire gets to his feet but Bull Connor whips him into the corner. Connor runs at him and lands a big splash! Bull Connor tags in his tag team partner, Ape Simmons.

Mac Reynolds: This will be the first time we see Ape Simmons in ring action.

Simmons runs at him and lands a big splash of his own. Ape Simmons whips him into the ropes and goes for a back breaker but Justin Fire reverses it into a head scissors hurricannrana and tags in his partner Daniel Ice!

Leonard Scott: Daniel Ice and Ape Simmons are the legal men.

Ice goes for the pin on Ape Simmons but he throws Daniel Ice off of him at one. Both men get up and Daniel Ice throws some kicks at Ape Simmons' leg. He kicks him in the gut and goes for a DDT but Ape Simmons reverses into a huge superplex! Simmons tags Bull Connor back in and Connor comes in with a huge elbow drop on Daniel Ice. Justin Fire sees an opening from the corner so he gets on the top rope and leaps at Bull Connor with a crossbody but Connor catches him in mid-air with a big boot!

Mac Reynolds:
That's what he gets for coming in illegally!

Fire rolls out of the ring and Bull Connor focuses his attention back on the legal man, Daniel Ice. He picks up Ice but Ice throws some uppercuts. Ice continues to fight back and trys to whip Bull Connor into the ropes but he can't move the 500 pound monster. Connor reverses it into a short armed clothesline!

Leonard Scott: Bull Connor just turned Daniel Ice inside out with that short armed clothesline.

Connor assists Daniel Ice to his feet and he sends him into the ropes. He goes for a big boot but Ice ducks under him and then rolls him up for a school boy pin.

One...

Two...

Kickout!

This fires up Bull Connor and he gets up, locks his hands around Ice's neck and proceeds to choke the life out of Daniel Ice. Connor whips him into the corner and tags in Ape Simmons. Ape gets in the ring and they double chokeslam Daniel Ice to the canvas!

Mac Reynolds: Huge double clothesline from the Bull and Ape Alliance!

Ape goes for the pin but doesn't drop down to cover him. Instead he just stands on Ice with one leg to pin him.

One...

Two...

Thr, Ice sets his foot on the bottom rope!

Leonard Scott: Daniel Ice managed to lift his foot on the rope before the referee's hand came down for three!

Ape Simmons begins to argue with the referee and Ice capitilizes by crawling and making the tag to Justin Fire. He runs in and goes for a spinning heel kick but he doesn't take Ape Simmons down. Fire just falls on his back and crashes in the middle of the ring. When he gets up, Ape goes for the Bannana slam but Justin Fire reverses it into a type of choke hold. Ape picks him up while in the choke hold and slams him to the mat. Ape whips Justin Fire into the corner and Bull Connor comes in illegally. They hit the Animal's Rampage on Justin Fire and Daniel Ice trys to run in but they hit the Animal's Rampage on him as well! Ape Simmons covers Justin Fire.

One...

Two...

Three!!!

Justin Cash:
Here are your winners, Bull Connor and Ape Simmons, the Bull and Ape Alliance!

After the match is over, The Bull and Ape Alliance continue beating down Fire and Ice. They keep it up until Bromance hits the ring with steel chairs and runs the Bull and Ape Alliance out of the ring. Bromance helps Fire and Ice get to there feet and then Eli Preston grabs a microphone.

Eli Preston: We came out here to help you for a few reasons. Number one being, we want you going into the Champions Showcase at 100%. And secondly we respect you. At the Champions Showcase we want to face you at your best and we are going to defeat you when you are at your best so we can prove that we deserve those tag team titles. Next week we are even going to take on the Bull and Ape Alliance but we are going to do something you two couldn't. We are going to beat them!

Justin Cash: This next match is set for one fall.

Good Looking Guy by Eric Matthews plays on the PA. Mr. Bobby Beach enters through the curtains. He has no hesitation to show of his tanned, muscular arms, and com his flowing brown hair. He struts to the ring, and gives himself a hair check before entering the ring.

Justin Cash: Introducing first, from San Diego, weighing in at 245 pounds, making his WKF debut, "The Beach Terror" Mr. Bobby Beach!

Beach flashes a cocky smile to a woman in the front row, and she blushes. An unrecognized theme, Undefeated by Def Leppard hits the PA, and Charlie emerges from the curtain. He gets a respectable pop from the crowd, and makes his way to the ring. He stops at the bottom of the ramp and gives a fan his hat. Another, he gives his sunglasses. He gets in the ring, and waits for Justin's word.

Justin Cash: And his opponent, from Boston, Massachusets, Charlie "Griz" White!

Mac Reynolds: Can you believe this guy? He put Nick Taylor on the shelf for what could be a year and still comes out with a grin on his face.

Leonard Scott: That grin may be because he's yet to lose in a WKF ring. I think that's the cause of the new music as well.

The bell rings and the match gets under way. Beach motions for White to wait, as he flexes his muscles. Charlie walks up to him and does it himself. As Bobby is taking a look at his opponents' substantially smaller arms, Charlie kicks him in the gut. White nails a snap DDT on Beach. He runs off the ropes and hits a delayed elbow drop. He rolls Bobby over for a cover but the kickout comes before one. Both men get up and lock up with a collar and elbow tie. Beach gains the advantage and grabs a side headlock. Charlie pushes him off by using the ropes. They meet running in the middle of the ring, and Charlie drops Bobby with a shoulder block. He stomps on the gut of Beach, and covers. He only gets one, and quickly stomps again. He climbs to the top turnbuckle, waiting for Beach to stand. As he does, Charlie leaps and nails a diving hurricanrana.

Leonard Scott: Charlie has taken control of the newcomer in this match.

Mac Reynolds: He's just showing Beach what it's like here. Bobby will catch up in no time.

Charlie covers and gets two before the kickout. He lifts Beach to his feet. As this happens, Bobby takes a swift punch to White. He strikes him a few times, before running to the ropes, rebounding, and giving White a stiff shoulder block. He covers but the ref only gets to one. He grabs a Boston crab on White and wrenches. He struggles to keep Charlie away from the ropes, but to no avail. Charlie grabs the ropes and Beach is forced to release before the 5 count reaches. He pulls White away from the ropes and pins him for a two count. He picks the smaller man up and slams him with a slow neckbreaker. He covers again, only getting a near fall. He mounts over Charlie and begins striking him with closed fists. He keeps at it until the ref attempts pulling him off, and begins to give a 5 count. Beach lets off at the last minute, and covers again...

One...

Two...

Kickout!

Mac Reynolds: A lot of near falls in this match, but I think it's far from over.

Beach lifts White to his feet, and slams him with a double axe handle. Bobby stands over him taunting him to get up. When Charlie finally does, he's brought down with an overhead suplex. Bobby covers.

One...

Two...

Th, kickout!

Charlie kicks out right before the third second. Bobby is in disbelief. He again mounts White, striking him until the ref gets to 4. Beach grabs a hold with an STF, and wrenches on the neck of Charlie. He struggles to make him submit, but lets go, giving up on the move. He stands across the ring, waiting for White to get to his feet. He charges when Charlie does, but White pulls down the top rope, sending Bobby to the floor.

Leonard Scott: White with a great counter; this one's spilling to the outside!

Charlie rolls out of the ring and grabs hold of Beach. Bobby counters him with a kick to the gut and a snap DDT. He picks up White and throws him at the ring steps, but Charlie counters, throwing Beach at the stairs. While Beach is on the floor, Charlie climbs to the ring apron and dives off with a dropkick. He nails Beach hard, and both men are down. The refs count is increasing...

Four...

Five...

Six...

Seven...both men get up.

Eight...Charlie climbs to the apron and rolls in.

Nine...

Ten...Bobby is leaning on the apron, but doesn't make it in!

Justin Cash: The winner of this match, via countout, Charlie White!

Mac Reynolds: The ref counted out Beach! This one's over.

Leonard Scott: Charlie can still say he's undefeated after this match.

Mac Reynolds: What he can't say is that he pinned Beach though.

Bobby stares in the ring, unsure of what to think. He eventually backs away and kicks over the ring steps on his way out. He walks up the ramp, aggravated. He fails to acknowledge any of the screaming women on his way out, and goes to the back. Charlie celebrates before leaving the ring and heading back to the ring himself.

Leonard Scott: One can understand The Beach Terror's frustration tonight; he lost his debut match.

Justin Cash: The following contest is your main event of the evening! From Crowborough, England, weighing in at 245 pounds, Mr. Extreme Ryan Welfare!

Welfare comes out to a massive ovation from the crowd.

Leonard Scott: Ryan Welfare is making his return tonight against his former ally, Syn.

Justin Cash: And his opponent, weighing in at 218 pounds, your reigning WKF World Heavyweight Champion, Syn!

"Duality" by Slipknot hits and Syn comes out with his World Title. Kai follows him from behind and he hands Kai the World Title before entering the ring.

Mac Reynolds: Syn and Ryan Welfare know each other well. This should be an interesting match up.

*Ding* *Ding* *Ding*

Welfare runs at Syn with repeated strikes. He continues the beatdown and then clotheslines him out of the ring. Welfare gets out of the ring as well and slams Syn into the barricade. Kai trys to get involved but the referee warns him. Ryan Welfare whips him into the steel steps and rams into them.

Leonard Scott: Ryan Welfare is unloading on Syn!

He whips Syn back inside the ring and slides in too. Welfare drops down with a high knee to Syn's head. He picks Syn up and throws some chops to his chest. Welfare goes for a DDT but Syn flips him over for a back body drop!

Mac Reynolds: Syn countered out of the DDT with a back body drop!

Syn bounces off the rope and lands a running elbow drop. He goes for a pin but Welfare kicks out quickly at one. Syn picks lifts him up in a powerbomb position and hits a running powerbomb into the turnbuckle.

Leonard Scott: The back of Ryan Welfare's head slammed into that turnbuckle hard.

Syn throws some kicks at him in the corner. He positions Ryan Welfare on the top rope and gets on the top rope as well. Syn goes for a hurricannrana but Welfare doesn't go and Syn flips backwards and crashes on the canvas. Welfare drops off the top turnbuckle with a high knee! He lands right on Syn's forehead. Welfare covers him, looking for a pin.

One...

Two...

Kickout!

Welfare lifts up Syn and whips him into the ropes. Syn comes back at him but Ryan Welfare hits him with an impactful scoop slam!

Leonard Scott: Scoop slam from Ryan Welfare!

Once Syn gets up, Welfare takes him down with a clothesline. He gets right back up but gets knocked down with another clothesline. When Syn gets up a third time, Ryan Welfare goes for a dropkick, but Syn dodges him and connects with a dropkick of his own. He rolls him over and covers him for the pin.

One...

Two...

Kickout!

Syn applies a chin lock after Welfare kicks out at two. Welfare won't give up and Syn realizes this so he lets go and throws a swift kick to the back of Ryan Welfare's head. Welfare is lying on his back and Syn comes at him with a standing moonsault. He lands on Welfare for a cover.

One...

Two...

Kickout!

Syn goes to the top turnbuckle and waits on Ryan Welfare to get up. Once he does, Syn leaps off with a diving crossbody but Ryan Welfare drop kicks him in mid-air!

Leonard Scott: Welfare reversed the crossbody into a dropkick! Amazing counter.

Both men are laid out in the middle of the ring. Ryan Welfare crawls over and puts his arm on Syn's chest.

One...

Two...

Thr... Kickout!!!

He can't believe Syn kicked out. He gets up and stalks Syn, waiting to hit the Extremist. Once Syn is up, Welfare goes for it but Syn pushes him away. When Welfare comes back at him, Syn hits him with the side effect!

Mac Reynolds:
Side effect from Syn!

While Welfare is out in the middle of the ring, Syn goes to the top rope and goes for Falling into Chaos. Syn hits it and covers him for the pin!

One...

Two...

Three!!!

Mac Reynolds:
Syn wins again!

Justin Cash: Here is your winner, the WKF World Heavyweight Champion, Syn!

Kai gets in the ring and gives Syn his World Heavyweight Championship. The referee raises Syn's hand in victory and then Kai threatens the referee and ther referee leaves the ring. Kai raises his older brother Syn's hand. "Hate me Now" by Nas plays and Nick Taylor enters through the curtain. He has a neck brace around his neck, his North American Title around his waist, and a microphone in his hand.

Nick Taylor: Congratulations Syn, congratulations Syn. I enjoyed watching that match. I really enjoyed watching you defeat my ex protege, Ryan Welfare. On to more important things, for those of you who didn't watch the show last week, you are probably wondering why I am wearing this neck brace. So I want you all to watch this video to find out.

White pulls his head down, and lifts him for a piledriver. Charlie seems to thing about whether he should do what he's prepared to or not, finally deciding to go with it. He slams Taylor down on his head hard, and falls over himself.

Mac Reynolds: Oh my God! Nick just got dropped on his head by a piledriver. Both men are down!

Nick Taylor: For those of you who don't know, I have suffered a broken neck and I will be out of the ring for six months to up to a year. Even though I won't be able to compete in the ring, I promised Lila I would marry her at the Champions Showcase so that's exactly what I am going to do. After the Champions Showcase, I will be working my ass off trying to recover and get back into the ring as soon as possible. Now until then, I would like to hand TNT over to you Syn. That's right you now have full control. You are now the leader of TNT. You can do anything you want to the group.

Syn: Anything?

Nick Taylor: Yep! It's all yours now. I would also like to ask if you would be my best man for the wedding?

Syn: Hell yeah I will!

Nick Taylor: Now that everything is settled, I will see you all on August fifth.

Nick Taylor lays the North American Title in the middle of the ring and exits the ring. Syn and Kai stand in the ring and pose as the show comes to an end.

Status
Not open for further replies.