• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Friday Night Carnage: Episode 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Boondocks

Reaction score
CarnageText.png

Event: Friday Night Carnage: Episode 11
Venue: Quicken Loans Arena in Cleveland Ohio
Date: September 9th, 2011

The show goes on air with Charlie White standing in the middle of the squared circle. He has a microphone in his hand and does not look happy. A video begins to air on the titantron of what happened during White's match at Full Throttle.

Charlie White slides back inside the ring and exits it again to stop a possible countout. He picks up Syn and whips him into the ring post on the outside. White rolls him back inside the ring and climbs up the top rope. He glances up at Cindy and he goes for Fly Jets Over Boston! As soon as he hits it, all of the lights inside the arena suddenly turn off!

Mac Reynolds:
What the hell is going on?

The lights stay off for a few seconds and when they come back on, the cage above the ring is empty! Cindy is gone!

Leonard Scott: Where is Cindy?

White notices that she is gone and begins to look around to see where she could be. While White is distraced looking for Cindy, Syn is starting to get back to his feet. White realizes he can't find Cindy so he gets back into the ring. As soon as he enters, Syn connects with The Killing Joke! He makes his way to the top rope and leaps off with Falling into Chaos! He covers White, and looks to end it!

One...

Two...

And Three!!!

Justin Cash:
Here is your winner and still WKF World Heavyweight Champion, Syn!

Charlie White: I could come out here and bitch and complain that I would have won if those lights wouldn't have went out, and that Cindy's disappearence costed me that match, but I am not going to do that. I came out here to find out one thing and that is to find out where the woman that I love is! I need answers and I need them asap. Syn, I know you did this. I know that you had one of your little disciples take her away during our match to play mind games with me. I just need to know where she is and if she is ok. Syn, I knew you weren't going to give her back if I beat you. I know you better than that. But what is left to prove? You beat me! You stated your point. Just give me my girlfriend back! I need her! Syn, give her back or I will go through your disciples and I will take her back myself! I am tired of the bull shit!

"Duality" by Slipknot hits and Syn walks out slowly but steadily, with a microphone in his hand and a pissed off look on his face. His younger brother Kai, and his wife Lila, creep behind him. They enter the ring and Syn begins to talk to Charlie White.

Syn: You're right and you are wrong. First off, you are right because you're damn skippy, I wouldn't have given Cindy back to you! I lied to get inside your head! Now you are also wrong because I don't have Cindy. If I had Cindy I would bring her out here and rub it in your face. Charles, I am just as pissed off and upset about this as you are. I love Cindy!

Charlie White: You are talking about loving my girlfriend with your wife right beside you.

Syn: No, don't mix up my words. I love Cindy in a different way than I love my wife, and Lila understands that. I love Cindy because I can use her to manipulate you! I can use her to defeat the undefeated! I can use her to keep my World Heavyweight Championship around my waist! Now I don't have Cindy but I want her back! I need Cindy! Someone has severly fucked up my plans and when I find out who has taken her, they are going to pay. Charles, you won't be the one that gets Cindy back! It will be me! I am going to find Cindy and I am going to retrieve her. So I suggest whoever has taken her, that they need to bring her back before I get a hold of them!

Charlie White: Syn, quit saying you love her! I will not stand her and let you disrespect me nor Cindy. I am tired of it. You had me distracted once before but this will not work. I know you have her! I am getting her back and I don't give a shit what I have to go through to get her.

Syn: Charles, you are in denial. Now either of us know where Cindy is at the moment.

Charlie White: You can't fool me, Syn! And you can't full any of these fans!

Syn: I am not trying to fool anyone. I speak the truth. If you want to come after myself or my disciples, go ahead because The Resistance don't got shit on us!

David Jenkins interupts with a microphone in his hand and walks down to the ring.

David Jenkins: No more! I don't care who has Cindy! This is over with, this is done with! Charlie White, you lost. You need to move to the back of the line. Now get your ass out of this ring, right now.

David Jenkins is interupted as well with Curtis Ange coming out with a microphone in his hand.

Curtis Ange:
It's been a few weeks since I have seen you all. I couldn't resist coming out here, right now. I can't believe after everything that has happened, Jenkins decides to tell Charlie White that this is over. Are you serious? This is one of the hottest things in WKF at the moment. It has been suspensful and mysterious ever since these two started going at it. White loses his first match so you force him to the back of the line? How idiotic. I am starting, no I am no longer starting. I am confident that appointing you as Vice President of this company was a mistake. David Jenkins, you are the one that needs to go to the back of the line! The unemployment line that is because you are fired! Get your ass out of my damn ring!

David Jenkins walks out in humiliation as the fans chant "Nah, nah, nah, hey, hey, hey, Goodbye!"

Curtis Ange: Tomorrow night is the debut of WKF's second show, Adrenaline. I want it to be an explosive debut so I have booked a huge tag team main event. It is going to be Syn and Kai vs. Charlie White and a partner of his choosing. So who do you choose, Charlie?

Charlie White: I don't even have to contemplate this. If it is fine with him, I would love for my best friend, Xavier Donovan to be my partner.

Curtis Ange: Then their you have it. The main event for our first episode of Adrenaline. Let's kick things off with tonight's addition of Friday Night Carnage with the first match of the first round of the Vixens tournament to declare the first ever Vixen's Champion.

"Down With The Sickness" plays over the PA and the fans boo as Tragic makes her way onto the stage, smirking cockily as she walks down to the ring. She starts trash talking to the fans for a moment, then slides into the ring.

Justin Cash: The following contest is the first match of The Vicious Vixens Tournament to crown The First WKF Vixen's Champion! Introducing first, from An Undisclosed Location, "The Sick Chick" Tragic!

Leonard Scott: And we're kicking off Carnage with the start of The Vicious Vixens Tournament! Now, I have next to no information on the woman walking to the ring. I know that she goes by Tragic and that she served time in prison, but other than that there is virtually no info on her.

Mac Reynolds: Who cares, she's hotter than a monday in the desert! She's my pick to win the whole tourney, hands down!

The lights dim as "Just Close Your Eyes" plays, and the crowd pops loudly as Candy slowly made her way to the ring, massive bruising on her back and ribs as a result of her match at Full Throttle. She begins high fiving the fans and smiling slightly, then walks up the steel steps and enters the ring.

Justin Cash: And her opponent, from Los Angeles, California, Candy Lebabe!

Leonard Scott: Just by looking at the very painful looking bruises that Candy is sporting, you can tell that she is in no way fully healed from her battle with Lila at Full Throttle just over a week ago. She came up short then but I don't think that she intends to repeat that result here!

The ref signals for the bell to get this match underway! Before Candy and Tragic lock up, Candy sees someone walking onto the stage and gets distracted. It was Lila, who calmly walked onto the stage and sat down crosslegged, watching the match intently. Tragic takes advantage of the distraction and rushes at Candy, lifting her up off the ground and slamming her into the corner. She begins shoulder blocking Candy into the corner, then grabs onto her arm and yanks her out of the corner and into a belly to belly suplex. Tragic quickly goes for the cover, but Candy fights out of it before the one count!

Leonard Scott: Candy manages to kick out before the count, but Lila's presence has caused Candy to lose focus and for Tragic to take control of this match early on!

Tragic drags Candy back up to her feet and whips her to the opposite corner. She runs at her, and Candy gets both boots up into the face of Tragic! Cnady begins firing off with the stiff kicks to Tragic's left knee, before she takes her down to a knee with a spin kick to the midsection. Candy bounces off the ropes, and Tragic catches her coming in with a tilt a whirl backbreaker! Candy clutches her back in pain as she tries to get back into this match. Tragic lifts her up off of the ground, and drops her with a backbreaker, before locking in a Rear waistlock. Candy tries to fight back to her way back to her feet, but Tragic takes her back down to the mat with the waistlock still applied. Tragic rolls back and turns the hold into a pin.

One...

Two...

Thr-Candy manages to roll onto her side to break the pin!

Lila continues to watch all of this from the stage with interest as Tragic gcontinues to wear down Candy with the submission hold.

Leonard Scott: Tragic has been in control of this one from the get go! Candy has to find a way to get in some offense if she wants to win this one.

Mac Reynolds: Like it will do any good son. Tragic has been focused on Candy's back and ribs since this one started, and it will all pay off in the long run.

Candy slowly starts to fade as Tragic squeezes harder, and continues to try and break the hold. She somehow manages to get back to her feet and elbows Tragic in the jaw, but she doesn't let go of the hold. She does it again, and Tragic still doesn't release the hold. Candy begins rapidly elbowing Tragic in the face, and she finally is able to break free! Candy bounces off the ropes and ducks the clothesline, and catches Tragic with a step up enzuigiri out of nowhere! Both women are down, and the ref starts to count them both out.

One...

Two...

Three...

Four...

Five...

Six....Tragic slowly starts to get back to her feet

Seven...Candy pulls herself up using the ropes

Tragic goes for a right hand, but Candy blocks it and connects with a hard forearm to the face. Candy grabs a hand full of hair and begins firing off with the repeated shots to the face, before dazing her with a rolling elbow. Tragic stumbled backwards as Candy runs to the ropes and springboards, and takes Tragic back down with a crossbody. Tragic gets back to her feet and goes for a clothesline, but Candy ducks under it and kicks Tragic in the knee again, before bouncing off the ropes and sending her face first into the mat with a projectile hurricanrana! Candy lifts Tragic back up to her feet, then lifts her overhead with a bridging northern lights suplex for a pin!

One...

Two...

Thr-Kickout at two and a half by Tragic!

Leonard Scott: Tragic was just barely able to kic out there! Candy has found a way to come back and is in firm control of the match!

Candy waits for Tragic to get to her knees, before she hits her with a hard kick to the chest. She does this two more times and goes for a buzzsaw kick, but Tragic ducks the kick and gets Candy up onto her shoulders, before dropping her with an electric chair drop! Tragic stands back up and taunts the crowd, who boo her loudly, before dragging Candy back up to her feet. She pick Candy up onto her shoulders, looking for the G.T.S, but Candy counters out of it and hits a tornado DDT! Candy crawls over to the corner and pulls herself up, before she crouched down in the corner, signaling for the Spear. She once again gets distracted as she turns and sees that Lila had stood up and was now walking down to the ring.

Leonard Scott: Oh man, this isn't gonna be good.

Mac Reynolds: For once, I think I agree with you. These two tried to kill eachother last week at Full Throttle, now they might want to finish what they started![/b]

Candy and Lila continue to stare down as Lila stops at the foot of the ramp, the crowd roaring in anticipation of these two going at it once again. Candy finally turns her attention to Tragic and goes for the spear, but gets caught and Tragic spun her around, before Dropping her with a Black Hole Slam! She drags Candy back up and lifts her onto her shoulders, before drilling her with the Go To Sleep! She quickly goes for the pin.

One...

Two...

Three!

Justin Cash: Here is your winner, Tragic!

Leonard Scott: Tragic advances on to the semi finals of this tournament, but you have to feel that had Lila not been here, we might have had a different outcome.

Mac Reynolds: Hey, Lila didn't get involved in the match directly! Candy took her eye off the ball, and she ended up paying for it!

Tragic celebrated her win as she exited the arena, leaving Candy all alone in the ring. Candy struggled to get back to her feet, not noticing Lila slide into the ring and slowly walk behind her. She turns Candy around, then lays her out with The Killing Joke! Lila keeps on the attack and locks Candy in the Andaconda Vice, wrenching back on the hold as much as she can as Candy screams in agony!

Leonard Scott: This is sick! Someone has to stop this!

Mac Reynolds: Good luck with that! She's got that hold locked in tight, and doesn't plan on letting go anytime soon!

Lila keeps the hold on for a few more moments, before finally letting go and watching Candy lay on the mat in unconsciousness. The crowd boos heavily as she rolls out of the ring and exits the arena with an evil smirk on her face.

Mac Reynolds: That is what you call sending a messege. Send one to the other vixens to tell them that you mean business, and one to Cindy to tell her that this thing between them isn't over.

Popular plays and camera men line up along the rampway as Harper James makes her way down to the ring, posing seductively for the cameras as she ignores the booing from the fans. She slides in the ring and gets onto the second rope, still posing for the cameras.

Justins Cash: The following contest is the second match up of the Vicious Vixens Tournament Quarter Final Round! Introducing first, from Savanna, Georgia, "The Mean Queen" Harper James!

Leonard Scott: And the Vicious Vixens Tournament continues with this next match. Now, I've heard a bit about this young lady. She's an ex-model and beauty queen, and has earned a bit of a reputation for her attitude and her high opinion of her self.

Mac Reynolds: When you look that good boy, you are ALLOWED to have a high opinion of yourself!

The lighting suddenly cut off and Bring Me To Life plays. A pink lighting comes on and Bella Brooks comes out on stage and gets a nice reaction as she makes her way down to the ring. She high fives a few fans, then hops through the ropes and gets on the top rope and poses for the fans.

Justin Cash: And her opponent, from a dark basement in Winchester, Kentucky, "The Lady Reaper" Bella Brooks!

Leonard Scott: If you have kept up with the Reaper and Syn feud, then you would know who this woman is. For months, Syn had taunted Reaper about an alleged past incident involving Bella and Reaper, an incident that haunted Reaper, but after some breaking developements, Bella is here, alive and well, and ready to begin her career as a WKF Vixen.

Mac Reynolds: Well, she certainly has the "Assets" to be a force in the divison!

leonard Scott: Is it really a good idea for you to be be ogling the girlfriend of a guy like The Reaper?

Mac Reynolds: Meh. I've done worse in my day boy. Besides, you were thinking the exact same thing.

The ref rings the bell to start this one off! Bella and Harper circle eachother for a moment before locking up. Harper hits an armdrag takedown on Bella, and sends her down to the mat. Bella quickly gets back to her feet and catches Harper coming in with an armdrag of her own and goes for an armbar, but Harper kicks her off. Both women scramble back to their feet and Harper bounces off the ropes and goes for a Hurricanrana, but Bella counters it into a modified pin!

On-kickout by Harper before the one count!

Both get to their feet and Bella goes for a dropkick, but Harper counters it into a jacknife pinning combination!

One...

Tw-Bella bridges out of the pin and spins around, looking for a DDT, but Harper pushes her away. The two women stare down as the fans pop for the action so far.

Leonard Scott: A lot of fast pased action in the early goings of this match.

Mac Reynolds: Yeah, it was kinda hard to keep up there for a moment!

Harper extends her hand to Bella, in an attempt of sportsmenship. Bell hesitates for a moment, then takes Harpers hand, only for Harper catch her with a knee to the ribs. She starts forearming Bella in the face, before whipping her into a corner. She charges, and hits Bella with a hard back elbow right to jaw, slumping bella in the corner. Harper begins stomping Bella while she's down, then places her boot on her neck and choking her beforethe ref pulls her off. Harper yanks Bella back to her feet and picked her up, then dropped her with a backbreaker. She goes for the pin.

One...

Two...

Thr-Kickout at two and a half by Bella!

Harper goes to pull Bella up, but Bella catches her with a jawbreaker, sending her staggering backwards. She bounces off the ropes, and hits Harper with a tilt a whirl headscissors. Harper gets back to her feet goes to hit Bella with a clothesline, but Bella ducks it and hits a neckbreaker insted. Bella makes her way over to the ropes and waits for Harper to stand, before springbording and nailing her with a crossbody!

One...

Two...

Thr-Harper kicks out!

Leonard Scott: Kickout at two and a half by Harper!

Bella waits patiently for Harper to stand, then bounces off the ropes, anxd runs right into a spear from Harper! Harper taunts Bella as she rolls around on the ground in pain, then slaps her in the back of the head in complete disrespect. She pulls her back to her feet and goes for the DDT, but Bella blocks it. Harper goes for it again, and Bella counters it into a back body drop. Bella flips Harper onto her stomach and goes for the STF, but Harper quickly manages to crawl to the ropes. Both women sramble to their feet and Bella charges at Harper, and Harper catches her with a knee to the ribs on the return, sending Bella down to one knee. Harper goes to whip her to a corner, but Bella counters it into a drop toe hold, sending Harper throat first across the second rope. Bella sees this and bounces off the ropes, and hits the Black Magic!

Leonard Scott: Black Magic! The Tiger Feint Kick connected right to the face of Harper James!

Mac Reynolds: Yeah, but she's still on her feet!

Harper staggered back from the moves and was dazed as Bella lept, then connected with the Tornado DDT! She quickly goes for the pin.

One...

Two...

Three!

Justin Cash: Here is your winner, "The Lady Reaper" Bella Brooks!

"Bring Me To Life" plays and the crowd roars as Bella got on the top rope celebrated her win.

Leonard Scott: And Bella is victorious in her outing, advancing to the semi final rounds!

Mac Reynolds: Yeah, and she faces Tragic in the next round. We saw how she dominated Candy earlier, so I would be a bit concerned if I were her.

Justin Cash: This match is set for one fall. Introducing first, from Manchester, England, Chris Kline!

God Save The Queen begins to play, and Kline comes out to a mixed, mostly cheers, reaction. He comes to the ring pumped to be here. His music is cut off by The Dark Side as the lights go a dim blue. The Reaper comes out to the ring and is holding his golf club. He looks twisted as always, and ready to fight.

Justin Cash: And his opponent, from a dark basement in Winchester, Kentucky, Ryan "Th--

Ryan Robinson: Do you want to get hit with this club, Justin?

Justin Cash: From a dark basement in Winchester, Kentucky, the WKF Rampage Champion, Ryan, "The Reaper" Robinson!

Leonard Scott: This looks to be a fantastic main event, right Mac?

Mac Reynolds: Gonna be a smashing by Reaper, Leonard.

Leonard shrugs off the comment as the bell rings to start the match. Chris gets right at him and rights him vigorously. He hits a fury of strikes, and closes that out with a Big Boot. He drags Ryan over to the corner quick and hangs him by his feet on the buckle. Kline backs up and prepares to dropkick Reaper.

Leonard Scott: A smashing, huh?

Just as he says this, Kline runs and kicks, but Reaper curls up and dodges! He gets his leg out, and goes after the now injured leg of Kline. Chris is locked into the Lock of Death, and is screaming in pain. He quickly submits, and the ref calls it.

Justin Cash: Your winner, by submission, The WKF Rampage Champion, Ryan "The Reaper" Robinson!

Mac gives Leonard a bragging look.

Leonard Scott: Oh shut up. And focus on the match.

Mac Reynolds: I was, when it was going, but Reaper smashed Kline.

The cameras fade out and the logo comes on in the corner. The show goes off air with Reaper celebrating in the ring and Kline being helped to the back.

Status
Not open for further replies.