FRiCTION #3 Results

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

jwind

Reaction score
I should make a HoF trophy and carry it with me all over the forum

C4

I'm not in the GFX Hall of Fame?

Despite my enormous contributions to the section? :(

ThophyRof

Reaction score
GFX Hall of Fame Updated 2/11/10

Can you guys make sigs for non-anime related media?

ThophyRof

Reaction score
GFX Hall of Fame Updated 2/11/10

Can you guys make sigs for non-anime related media?

Dante Cross

Reaction score
{Singles Match}
Caliente vs. Ashley Lawrence w/Beth Hardy as Special Guest Referee

Caliana initially started the match, but Taliana finished it. A typo on my part to put their team name there but none the less...

Winner via No-Show: Caliente!

Note: Liked the funny commentary bit.

Dante Cross

Reaction score
Clone vs. Alex Williams

Clone posted a short match but it didn’t seem like he needed more as Alex Williams did not get his match in.

Winner of the match by Via No-Show: Clone!

Dante Cross

Reaction score
Eric Canyon vs. Cyrus

Eric Canyon

Promo: Okay, I didn’t really get the entire you appearing and then disappearing randomly you could have at least attacked him or let him see you so he’s like “What the hell are you doing here?†Something that could hype up the match a little more. I like how you said that he was standing by the crates licking his lips. It’s like saying that you cannot wait to go out to the ring and get your hands on your opponent. Then Christian Knight came out of know where which I did not like. You should have said “After Cyrus walks away Christian Knight walks in with a microphone in hand and he begins walking towards Eric Canyon†Don’t just randomly throw things in there without giving detail to it. The interview was also short. I will be honest I did not like it. I piss excellence? Lol! As for your entrance, it was not detailed at all. Your theme just played and you ran out to the ring. Not even a fan reaction? You have to do better than that. I know it’s not required to win this category but it just makes it more entertaining if you describe things like this. If you don’t want to do all that at least do some fan reaction! For your opponents entrance also it was really horrible!

Ring Work: Your selling in the match was really bad. When you let Cyrus hit you with the Persian kick that should have kept you down for a while but you just had him pin you didn’t get the count and then all a sudden your back on your feet ducking a clothesline off the top rope. That’s not good selling you should have Canyon down for a little more while Cyrus locks in some submission moves on him. Also you hit’s the super kick and shooting star without any selling. It was just he super kicks him and Cyrus kicks out then Canyon goes to the top rope and goes for a shooting star connecting. Cyrus kicks out again and just slides out of the ring like nothing? That’s some horrible selling right there to be honest. You have to keep your opponent down by doing some submission moves. Also, describe the move when you are performing it. Instead of saying Canyon goes to the top rope and beautifully connects with the shooting star say something like “Canyon because so slowly walk towards the turnbuckle. He climbs the turnbuckle until he is standing at the very top one. He looks down and begins to measure his opponent, the cameras zoom away to give the fans at home a good view as Cyrus jumps off the top turnbuckle falling on top of Cyrus, connecting with the shooting star!†Don’t use that it’s just an example but I hope you do improve in this category in your next match because right here it was just bad.

Entertainment: The did good here! A lot of back in fourth action between the two of you. One thing I didn’t like about your match though is how you would make the pin after every single move you connect with. It was just really annoying and you should get some submission moves in your match. Also, though your match did have a lot of back and forth action it did not help you in the ring work category. I am not saying that you cannot do that just try so slow if down a lot. Again, use some submission moves in your match it will defiantly help you out I do not think I saw one submission move in your match!

Overness: You did well here! There was a lot of back and forth action. Really entertaining but I thought it would have been better if you had Cyrus in an interview or something in your promo. All he did was standing there looking confused and it would have been better if you had him interviewed or something but in the match, you made him look good! Nice job here!

Move Variety: The Persian kick while canyon was in mid air was nice! It was out of know where! It would have been better if you described it a little better. But if I were in the crowed it would have been like “Wow that was unexpected!†and it was nice but I think that’s the only unique thing that you did in this match. The rest of the match was nothing new or that I thought was good enough to be added into this category.

Innovation: You didn’t really use any weapons. Remember on ZGA you can’t be DQ’d for using weapons. It would help if you did like a power bomb on a steel chair. A Suplex on top of the steel steps something like that! Also brawling outside the ring during the match can also help you improve in this category. You banged his head against the security railing which is a start I guess you could say but next time use some weapons it will help you out of this category! You slammed his head against the security railing I believe it was. That could be something to help you out here but you did not really show its affect much as he got in the ring before the ten count and had him get on the top rope although he has just been busted open. Describe it better next time and maybe use an actual move on the weapons and you will improve here.

Finish: I liked the match part of the finish. You ducked two moves and then connecting with the Killswitch Engage! I loved how it all happened so fast like a duck, duck, boom! It was entertaining and I liked how you did that! What I didn’t like though is that you just ended the match directly after that! You need to put fan reaction after the match is over describe what you are doing after the match, announce the next match that going to happen, or go to commercials and then go backstage for an interview. Don’t just end the match like that! It helps if you write out what happens after you got the win, which you did not do but the match ending was nice, good job on that!

Cyrus:

Promo: I liked how do did a recap about everything that has been going on earlier in the show! No one really does that anymore and it was great to see. As for the interview, I also liked it. You gave us little info on Cyrus’s past life and things he did to become a pro! You also made yourself look like a very good heel but then when I looked into your profile it said tweener so I was confused there but I guess that is just the type of person Cyrus is. You scared me for a second after your interview I thought you would not involve Eric Canyon in your match but you did and the promo was good! You made Eric Canyon mad which would make the match more interesting later on in the show so nice job on building up on the match! Maybe next, time though your interview with the opponent could be a little longer. Have Eric Canyon say some shit to you a little more don’t just straight out own him, lol! As for your entrance, I know it doesn’t count in the grading but just if you want to know, you did well here. You described fan reaction and what the two guys did as they came down to the ring. Good entrances on both sides nice job!

Ring Work: Your selling in this match was good. You sold the cross face and the STF really well! There were times in the match where you could have sold moves a bit better. There were times you were selling and then times when you were picking your opponents back up to there feet and you need to have them down or show how they struggle to make it up to there standing basis. I thought you had recovered very quickly when you were thrown into the ring post and just countered his next move. You should have had him drop to his knees and then Canyon comes behind him taunting you as you are down on the floor giving Cyrus the extra time he needs to make it up to his feet. Nice job here overall though you may have sold good enough to win this category, as Canyon did not have any selling at all I his match.

Entertainment: You did very good in this category! There was a lot of back and forth action and it was very well written! I liked the brawl outside the ring! Cyrus seemed to be so close to winning by a count out and then Canyon is able to make it back into the ring after getting the roundhouse kick into the announce table! Like Canyons match there was a lot of back and forth, action, which really made the match entertaining as the match, continued to go back and forth with no man really dominating this match. There was also some brawling in the match with some body strikes I liked. It shows that Cyrus is not only a high flyer but he can get into a fistfight with his opponents! Nice job here!

Overness: Like I said in the entertainment, you had some good back and forth action in your match. I thought that in your promo though it could have been done better as you just came out and owned him leaving him standing like an idiot. But threw out the match you did well. You let him beat you up outside the ring a little and then took advantage, then he got in the ring and you continued to punish him, and then he could come back and go on offense again. You made him look good threw out the match it was just the promo that needed work.

Move Variety: No real interesting or new types of moves that I saw in your match. I think you actually used more strikes than you did moves so you could have done better in this category. Your submissions were nothing new just a regular STF and cross face that we see almost in every match. You had things like, Leg drop, Superplex, Elbow drop, Belly to Belly, etc… Just moves that we usually see but nothing new. Try mixing some moves together. Like your guys is a high flyer. Maybe when you did the cross face you could have done it different in the future for your guy. Let say you want a cross face. Instead of just locking in a simple cross face, you could do this seeing as how your guy could be a high flyer. “Cyrus runs at random opponent. He rolls around to his back going for a crucifix moves but as he comes around him Cyrus grabs his arm and drags him down connecting with the cross face†See how I did it there? I connected two moves and made it into one. Use something like that in future matches to help you win over this category.

Innovation: u didn’t really use any weapons in this match. A lot of the time, you were just inside the ring. You did have the brawl outside the ring though which can count in this category and that may be enough to win it. But remember next time you need to use weapons and hit some moves on top of the weapons. Or just use them to beat the hell out of your opponent you cannot be DQ’d so you might as well. But remember anything that is below the waste will still be a disqualification so don’t go under the waste and continue the match unless the referee does not see it. You did use the steel post to help cause more damage though and then your spinning wheel kick into the announce table which would force your opponent to hit his back on the edge of the announce table so that would help you out here also.

Finish: I liked your finish. If I were Canyon in a real match it would have been much unexpected and a great way to end your match with a finisher. You described where you kicked him, which was nice unlike Canyon who did not describe really anything! You also did not have any type of interview or anything like that at the end of your match but you did better than Canyon as you had you had at least something like the referee raising your hand and did no just end it. Next time though try giving more discretion at the end of your match as it did not have a good description at all. No fan reaction you didn’t explain what happened with Canyon after he left the match. You leaving the match was short you just slid out of the ring and walked away where it could have been better so try describing things at the end of the match better next time and you will do great in this category!

Winner of Categories:
Promo: Cyrus
Ring Work: Cyrus
Entertainment: Cyrus
Overness: Cyrus
Move Variety: Cyrus
Innovation: Cyrus
Finish: Cyrus

Note: Canyon your match was not good enough to top what Cyrus wrote. Don’t beat yourself up on this though. You still have plenty of time to improve your matches if you need help or have questions feel free to PM me whenever you want. I’ll be glad to get you prepared for your next match.

So your overall winner of the match… Cyrus!!!

Dante Cross

Reaction score
{Tables Match}
John Anderson vs. Shawn Kennedy

Winner via No-Show: Shawn Kennedy
bananapowerslide.gif

Promo: You attacking Steve Blackboard out of know where seemed random. Maybe you’re looking to be in a future match with him but if not don’t attack guys randomly unless you have a reason for it. I kind of liked you walking into Christian knights office asking who you were going to face. Seemed a little boring at first but then it got better when John Anderson came in. I like how you pissed him off and he’s like “That’s it!†just the way that you wrote it I found it to be funny. Then there was your promo with Caliana. I found the end to be funny. Congrats on getting the only diva in ZGA. The end of it was the funny part how the two of you were denying that you were doing everything when Taliana came in. I guess you two are hiding your relationship from her, lol! Also, I had no idea that Shawn is suppose to be a former NFL quarterback. It would have been better if you said what team just to give more detail on it. You had no entrance but that’s all right as you had John Anderson ambush you so nice job on the promos. I found them very entertaining.

Ring Work: In the beginning, you did not sell the DDT at all. You had John get right back up to his feet and clothesline Shawn back down to the ground. The rest of your match also had horrible selling in it. There were times where you said Shawn or John were to tired to make it up to there feet which is a start but you need to show the moves affect more. Don’t just connect with a move and then have you or your opponent get right back up to there feet. You have to show how much damage the move has done to him before he begins to slowly make his way up to his feet. Submissions can also help you out in this category. You don’t have to use them but it helps. There were some big moments where you had yourself or John get right back up to there feet. One of them was the hurricanrana into the steel post. That was sold terrible after receiving that a person would stay down for a while not just get right back up.

Entertainment: Wow! This match was very entertaining! A lot of back and forth action going on in this match. There were some pretty close spots where it seemed like you were going to put John threw a table but it just didn’t happen. What won me over was the spear off the top rope as John was going for a springboard move! Damn I would have never though of anything like that. I like how you used the table to get up there with him and not just magically flew up there. It was a really nice job in this category I was really impressed! This is probably one of your best categories. Next time just be sure to slow your match down. It help the reader if you slow it down so its not move after move after move. It will also help your selling if you slowed it down and showed the moves affect but overall this was a great job that you did here!

Overness: You both had your fair shares in this match. You made John look good and yourself as well! There was a lot of back and forth action in the match that I enjoyed. Next time though try not to dominate to much in the opening promo. During the match, though it was good. You made your self-look a little better, which you may need to watch out for. Let your opponent get some nice moves on you as well. Let him shine in this match also. Doesn’t mean let him job you but let him have his amazing moments in the match because in this match you were pulling off many of the great moves.

Move Variety: There were some nice moves in this match that I do not believe I have herd of before. I think there was about three I don’t remember the exact names I believe one of them was the wasteland. One thing that did bug me is that you used the DDT a lot. Regular DDT, future shock DDT, Springboard DDT. Trying using something that is not a DDT. There are plenty of springboard moves that you can use you should have gone with something else as you had used the DDT several times. It’s just boring watching someone use the same move four times in one match so try to mix it up a little next time.

Innovation: You didn’t really use many weapons in this match. You used things like the steel pole and the announce table to cause more damage to your opponent but next time try using some weapons and be creative with them. You also used regular tables in this match as a weapon which is good seeing how this is a tables match. But you need to use other weapons such as Steel chairs, thumbtacks, steel pipe, trashcans, etc… Just other stuff that will help you improve in this category and remember you need to connect a move on the weapon. Yeah you can just bash someone in the head with a barbed wire two by four but also do other things like a power bomb threw a table. Things like that. You did okay in this category could have been better though.

Finish: I didn’t think that your finish was as good as the rest of your match. Not that it wasn’t good but just the way that your match was going I expected something different. Something that no one would have seen coming. The long island slam was okay though, well done. At the end of the match I though that you had made John recover after being put threw the table to quickly. You should have kept him down more or at least describe it better. Right when the match ended you had him be helped up to his feet and then had him shake your hand when he should have been laid out threw the table. His eyes are closed, referee’s all around him checking if he’s okay. Just give more description before you have him get back up to his feet. I liked how you continued to attack him in the end. It shows that Shawn Kennedy will be a great heel in ZGA nice job!

Note: If you want your match critiqued, just ask one of the Creative Directors, Razor Xtreme, Edge Rocks, or Kenyon, and I guess me.

Dante Cross

Reaction score
Short grading for a short match!

John Meno vs. Rob Zigga

Rob Zigga did not show so John Meno is winner of the match.

Promo: A short interview and an even shorter phone call? In any normal situation you would've lost this category. Try making your promos longer next time.

Ring Work: I felt as if I was reading a match in fast forward. Next time sell moves, explain how they effect the stamina of you or your opponent. Also, describe moves executed throughout the match.

Entertainment: I was forcing myself not to skim through this match. It seemed like a poorly written summary of a match and was not very enjoyable to myself, or any other reader for that matter.

Overness: For such I short match, I got to admit: there was a lot of back and forth action. Granted, towards the end and afterwards you kicked his ass.

Move Variety
: There was a variety of moves used, but the situations which you used them in made no sense. You would reverse one move and then use an entirely unrelated move even when the situation did not permit for you to use that move.

Innovation: Good work on choosing to use the ring steps. It is great that you found a way to use the environment as a weapon. Try doing things like this more frequently in a match.

Finish: The finish was decent compared to the rest of the match. Though, you did not go into detail about the damage you dealt to Rob.

Try working on spelling, you can find a simple spell check anywhere. I am a terrible speller myself, but I use Microsoft Word to help me out. Don't be afraid to ask for help!

Dante Cross

Reaction score
{Finisher Match}
John Hudson vs. Kenyon vs. Steve Blackboard

I don't wanna be a jerk but i wasn't a fan of either match but here's my take on them..and obviously Kenyon no showed

Steve:

Promos: Your Promo was short, The best thing you mainly said about the match was that you were going to beat Kenyon up again and all you did was wonder where John was. It should be that you don't care if your friends, a match is a match and i will take any1 down to win but in the end we have no hard feelings. Double teaming is lame in my mind.

Ring Work: You did sell your moves alright but the match didn't last long enough for any certain body part to be worked on long enough, but you still sold well with the Choke, the kick and the DDT so good job for a short match.

Entertainment: It was short and i really couldn't get into it because of the interference and Kenyon wasn't really paying attention so it's not like he could stop it which kind of annoyed me. I think he could of at least been knocked down.

Overness: For a Short quick match, good job on having everybody take a few hits and you hit your own guy with a finisher to win the match.

Move Variety: Short match, Moderate amount of moves.

Innovation: No interference mainly, i like how you used Dante and Kris to distract Kenyon though.

Finish: The finish didn't excite me but it's something thats a bit creative but i think it could have been a bit better.

John:

Promos: i didn't find your promo much about your match, just about women and the F8te club talking about Kenyon.

Ring Work: John sold his moves pretty well after having his midsection worked on from a good amount of moves. Good work on selling your moves all around. The only thing i had a problem with was steve didn't react to John getting speared so he gets speared instantly? Ehhh..

Entertainment: I guess i was a little entertained when the weapons came into play but that was it.

Overness: You didn't make it about just yourself especially when Steve started hitting moves on John and Kenyon got a few spears in.

Move Variety: It was mostly Chair shots, Spears, a Suplex, and then mainly the backstabber along with the Finisher.

Innovation: Kenyon never really came back after the chair shots so that worked out well, and the table finished worked out well and they never really got up so it worked out well.

Finish: It worked out well since it was mainly a reversal and it was on your own Crisis Effect partner and it was mainly through a table.

Promo: Steve

Ring Work: John

Entertainment: John

Overness: Steve

Move Variety: Steve

Innovation: John

Finish: John

Your Winner overall: John Hudson!

I'm sorry if my grading seems bad but both of your matches were short and it was hard to judge. Both of you could better, and i just have had a weird day with a bad headache so if your matches were a bit longer then i could of given you all more of my perspective but Congrats to John.

Steve no hard feelings. I get that your an Admin but i just can't let that effect my judging.

Dante Cross

Reaction score
The show returns from commercials as we join Dante Cross inside the ring. His theme plays in the background and the fans boo as loud as they can. Dante stands behind a red podium as he stands in front of a mic. He begins to speak.

Dante Cross: "Now... throughout tonight, we have seen two mysterious codes... I am getting to the bottom of this! I know the guy in charge of wiring and the tech stuff, he says he never did this..."

Cross begins to pace through the ring, walking with dramatic steps to make himself look good and mysterious.

Dante Cross: "Whoever is doing this, is obviously some immature hacker. Now, I don't see how someone could be smart enough to get into ZGA's professional system, but there are some people that know this stuff, they work their life learning this stuff, so whoever it is must be smart."

Dante takes a pause.

Dante Cross: "Now, I don't CARE how smart anyone is, I would just like to, at this comment, call out the coward doing this. I want to know who the hell is messing with ZGA. I am a ZGA original, I deserve to know what is going on!"

The crowd gives mixed reaction. They don't like Dante, but they want to know what's going on as well.

Dante Cross: "So, if the person that's doing this is kind enough, to please come out here and explain... it'd be appreciated."

Cross pauses, hoping that the person will come out. He waits several seconds, the fans begin to quiet down, but nothing happens. After several more seconds, Dante speaks again.

Dante Cross: "C'mon you coward!!!! Show yourself!!! RIGHT NOW!!!"

He takes another pause, but nothing is happening, he's starting to build up some anger, but then he let's it all out and chills out.

Dante Cross: "... I knew it. I knew this would happen. Whoever it is, you must love building heat, just to shut down when the time comes to show yourself! I hate people like that! You talk, talk, talk, and yet you show no signs of action!"

Dante removes the microphone from his lips as he begins to breathe deeply and his facial expressions are angry.

Dante Cross: "...Me... I'm a man of honor! I show my face when people ask for it, because I am not afraid! I am the most dominant being in the world, and there is NO ONE... that can tell me otherwise! If anyone dis-"

Suddenly, he is stopped as there is a message on the big screen with some weird code noise playing behind it:

2mmftzk.jpg

Cross looks on in weirdness as he doesn't understand this message... then, another one comes up...

W9LC27E B*C1
WELCOME BACK

and then, as everyone is now confused, it goes even more revealing...

~A#3P 1*X
RATED Y*X

and then, more adds to it.

RATED Y*X
RATED YWX
RATED YUX
RATED Y0X
RATED Y9X
RATED Y8X
RATED Y5X
RATED Y3X
RATED Y2X!!!!

SOME fans begin to cheer, as they know who this might be. The arena goes completely dark after that... and then a video plays...

[youtube]P-hWNT-IqKc[/youtube]

The fans explode off their seats and cheer! They know who this is!

JD: "NO! NO! NO! It can't be!"

Daniel Cole: "IT IS!!!!"

JD: "OH MY GOD!!! I think I'm going to pass out Cole!!"

Daniel Cole: "He's here! He's here!!!"

Razor Xtreme himself, steps out into the stage as the arena is completely flashy with blue and black lights while flashing lights combine in for some neat effects in lighting. Razor wears some black jeans, some black flashy shoes, and he wears an open blue vest with a black sleeveless t shirt under. He walks out with a giant chuckle over his face as he smiles to the crowd. Dante Cross is still in pure awe of this all. Razor holds a microphone in his hand and he smiles as the fans begin to chant
"Y2X! Y2X! Y2X! RATED X! Y2X!" then Razor finally begins to speak.

Razor Xtreme: "That's right, ladies and gentlemen, Razor Xtreme has FINALLY DEBUTED ON Z! G! A!!!!!!"

This one sentence he says makes the crowd explode once again. Razor raises the microphone up into the air and the crowd cheers for him as he smiles arrogantly.

Dante Cross: "So! You're the one behind all this?? It wasn't enough to kick me out of XWA, you had to come over here to bother me?"

Razor Xtreme: "Actually... yeah, you got it right. I am the mastermind behind all this, I told you, I have the brains of a scientist, and I hacked your cheap security system and planted the codes. Oh, and you got yourself kicked out of XWA, don't blame me for it!"

The crowd cheers for Razor Xtreme.

Dante Cross: "Yeah, and you turned down all my offers, I should've been given a spot in power on XWA! My own brand! Luxury office... everything that I deserve! I'm Dante Cross, the ruler of the shadows, the raiser of the graves, and no one, and I mean, NO ONE... stands in my way!"

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! The crowd boos for Dante's statements.

Razor Xtreme: "Actually, if you had the slightest amount of brains in your head, you would know that we don't give spots out that easy. This isn't like the way you give out candy to minors on the street, we keep our spots golden!"

The crowd laughs at Razor Xtreme as Dante looks at him angrily.

Razor Xtreme: "Hey, but it's ok. Ya know, we're all having fun here. Except... I've been seeing what you've been doing. When you were on XWA, you tried to pull off your 'dark reign of terror', but nobody allowed it. So you decided to make a nice business... it's pretty nice, but now you're trying to have your reign of terror with people that are much more new to this. Besides for Kenyon, everyone else here is pretty much a newbie to the wrestling business, so you think this is your easy chance of accomplishing your reign of terror, well, I am here to stop it!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! The crowd cheers once again, giving Razor a good pop.

Dante Cross: "Actually, yes, you are correct, Xtreme... I did make this business, to get it to a good height, and then reign over it in terror... but you know what? There is nothing you can do to stop me. I mean, really, what can you possibly do?"

Razor Xtreme: "Well, for one, I could go over there and beat you to a pulp..."

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Razor Xtreme: "But no... how about, we face off, next week, one on one, and I end your reign of terror?"

The crowd cheers once again, as they would like to see this.

Dante Cross: "In... your... dreams...!"

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Dante Cross: "Listen, Xtreme... I'm in the World title match this sunday at Zeroversary, where I will face off against my next victim(s), I am in the main event level!"

BOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Dante pauses for a bit to let the heat sink in... he smiles and continues to speak.

Dante Cross: "As for you... you are a newbie to ZGA. No matter how big a legend you are elsewhere... you're just a newbie here, which means... you're still on a newbies level. Hell, you called everyone else here in ZGA a newbie, said that me and Kenyon are the only ones with any history to us here, you called the other guys newbies, so now... you will have to deal with them! Because Razor, I am going to force you to work your way up! Just like any other new person here, you will start at the bottom and work your way up to face me. You wanna face me so bad? Prove it, you're going to start at the bottom of the list, and work your way up! Good luck, Xtreme!"

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Razor Xtreme: "Gladly... Dante, I'll GLADLY work my way up. But when I do, your reign is OVER!"

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dante Cross: "GOOD LUCK!"

Razor Xtreme: "Won't need it..."

[youtube]hpJEKaavGdY[/youtube]

Razor's theme begins to play and he drops his mic and the camera turns to Dante as he chuckles inside the ring. Razor poses on stage as the crowd cheers insanely for him and he smiles for them. Dante shakes his head as the show comes to an end.

Status
Not open for further replies.