Fresh Prince of Benoit????

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MTG

Reaction score
In the fields of Canada, born and raised,
Choking other men is how I spent most of my days.
Headbuttin', cross-facin', as a technical king,
All while shootin' some steroids outside of the ring.
When I lost my iPod, I was up to no good.
Skipped a match and flew back to my neighborhood.
I took one too many roids, my wife gasped for breath,
I said "Stop moving your little ass while I choke you to death!"

I whistled for my son and when he came near,
He still had "Fragile-X" and the physique of a queer.
If anything I could say that this kid was rare,
But I thought "Nah, forget it" and deprived him of air!

I went down to the gym around 7 or 8,
And I yelled to myself "Yo Chris, smell ya latah!"
Hung myself to death, at a very young age,
Now I'm burning in hell, all because of roid-rage.

I saw this on another forum. Its soo mean.

PeepShow

:nonono: Why even post this shit. Its getting old. I almost want to neg rep you...

But seeing as Im so damn nice, I wont :)

PeepShow

I think you may know where Im goin with this.

What the fuck would you do if Danielson didnt show up for an event and went on and killed his family and shit. I very highly doubt you would rag on his ass.

Angryphilip2

Reaction score
look at it this way, tons of people get murdered, its really really sad but its the truth. So why are you taking the beniot thing like your part of his extended family? i dont see you getting this uptight about all of the other poor people who get killed in this sick world...

thats where i am coming from...

MTG

Reaction score

PeepShow

look at it this way, tons of people get murdered, its really really sad but its the truth. So why are you taking the beniot thing like your part of his extended family? i dont see you getting this uptight about all of the other poor people who get killed in this sick world...

thats where i am coming from...

ROFL, you just said it. Why are you then taking it so fucking on and on and on. We know what he did and we know it was wrong. But do we seriously need to keep seeing this shit? Im not sticking up for what he did, I just think its been takin too far. You said it. People murder people every day. Get over it

Great One

I agree with Peep... some of you kids are Blue with it and are just emotionally confused, although this was actually very funny the first time I read it, but probably more because I'm a big fan of Fresh Prince. =p

Angryphilip2

Reaction score
ROFL, you just said it. Why are you then taking it so fucking on and on and on. We know what he did and we know it was wrong. But do we seriously need to keep seeing this shit? Im not sticking up for what he did, I just think its been takin too far. You said it. People murder people every day. Get over it

so then why the fuck are we arguing?:huh:

therazar

Reaction score
this shit is stupid and no i wont get over any man to go and kill a kid and a woman is truley not a man