Freebird The Harts?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

DENNIN

Reaction score
With no intent it seems to push Natalya in the women division on RAW maybe they should allow the Hart Dynasty to defend the belts Freebird style. actually allow Natalya to get some in ring action against the guys. a tip of the hat to the Hart Family Dungeon can even train a woman to be better then most of the men. this is also just a excuse for Natalya to quit being eye candy & start dropping fools with that discuss lariat again.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
or Natalya can be in the womens divison.

DENNIN

Reaction score
or Natalya can be in the womens divison.

well ya thats what we all would like but hell when was the last time you actually saw her in a divas match...im just tired of seeing her talent wasted.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
She is doing just fine suplexing opponents behind the ref's back. I don't think she needs to be in a match.

chessarmy

Reaction score
I don't think women should be wrestling men, it would be better for Natalya to clean house in the Divas division for a while but if that isn't in their plans, leaving her as a manager is fine with me (she's very nice to look at)

Reaction score
Dear lord no. Natalya has never looked like much of a force in the women's division, having only had one small push after she made her debut. They could not possibly justify her suddenly owning men. Horrid idea.

seX-Power

Reaction score
WWE should hire Awesome Kong and have her pwn Heath Slater. All other divas can stay in the women's divisions.

maty619

Reaction score
Dear lord no. Natalya has never looked like much of a force in the women's division, having only had one small push after she made her debut. They could not possibly justify her suddenly owning men. Horrid idea.

^This, but if it were to happen I would like to see a Hart Dynasty/JeriMiz & Beth feud, that would be the only reason I would like to see this happen, to see Beth Phoenix in the men's division.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Beth Phoenix is a face and btw, /facepalm @ JeriMiz.

maty619

Reaction score
That can be changed after one little Glamslam, I don't think she is very good as a face. I assume you are facepalming over the name JeriMiz, I couldn't be arsed typing the Miz and Chris Jericho so I wrote that, I will continue to call the JeriMiz :p.

straight_edge76

Reaction score
That can be changed after one little Glamslam, I don't think she is very good as a face. I assume you are facepalming over the name JeriMiz, I couldn't be arsed typing the Miz and Chris Jericho so I wrote that, I will continue to call the JeriMiz :p.

I think the name JeriMiz is pretty fucking awesome tbh.