Free Flow WWE

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Well he had a fresh look and he was kind of big. His finisher though sucked, a running splash :dry:...But yeah I remember hearing that he got a hair cut and cleaned up his look so I think he could have a decent career. WWE made the mistake by playing Ortiz heel in his last SD days. He has a freaking towel, he had a saying. The guy could have gotten some nice pops as a face.

xtremebadass

Reaction score
Look at Jack Swagger. Remember Ortiz and Swagger were on the rise at the same time? Back then there wasn't anything that special about Swagger and look where he is now! Ortiz, with the right backing, could have been up there with Swagger.

Where? AS the most unover and useless lame duck champion since the days of WCW putting the belt on Jeff Jarrett, Russo and David Arquette? That is due to the booking, but being a world champ is kind of a moot point if your not over and being buried. People like to compare his reign to Rey's, but Rey was over and his reign was a reward for making the company millions in merchandise. The booking was bad, but atleast his "small guy" dynamic made it make sense somewhat.

Even at that, Ortiz isn't any good. Akward on the mic, very average in the ring, certainly not as good as Swagger, and just bland despite looking like a bigger, bearded Carlito with a Rock shoulder sleeve tat. He'd be lucky to still be employed.

straight_edge76

Reaction score
Shad has potential imo. Sure, he isn't the most sound in-ring worker but how many big men are? If he is given some kind of character and not a generic heel running around yelling "My Time!!!" he could have a nice run with the IC or US title. I think if he is built up to me the monster mid-card heel that Umaga once was he could really have a bright future in the WWE as a singles wrestler.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
If Daniel didn't beat Jericho, Slater won't. At least I hope.

maty619

Reaction score
Just a thought, is Kaval supposed to be going into WWE, I know he was in FCW, anybody got any inside knowledge?

seX-Power

Reaction score
I want Kaval to debut and beat the fuck out of Heath Slater. Just a thought.

Reaction score
I'm saddened by it being Joey Mercury. They're losing HoFers like HBK and Batista and they have a dude in Low Ki who will tear it down with Rey and make anyone he's in the ring with look friggin awesome and they bring back Joey Mercury?!?! Mabye he can break his nose again in a banned ladder match and they can patch him up with glue. He gets high from the glue and does something lewd and obscene and consequently fired. That's the only way I want things to work out for Mr. Mercury.

Hometown Kid

Reaction score
It looked more like Daniels or Kaval than Mercury. (Note: Before the match started I successfully predicted a Mercury run-in. ;D) But yeah, i'd much rather them go for a swerve rather than the predictable guy.