Franklin and Bash

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rated PG-13

Reaction score
Crosby Adds Three As Penguins Win

BOSTON (AP) -Sidney Crosby had three assists to bring his NHL-leading point total to 116, helping Pittsburgh to a 4-2 victory over the Boston Bruins on Thursday night and moving the Penguins into first place in the Atlantic Division.

Erik Christensen had two goals and an assist, and Marc-Andre Fleury stopped 31 shots as the Penguins won their fourth consecutive game and ninth out of 11.

Phil Kessel and Brandon Bochenski each had a goal and an assist for Boston, which took a 1-0 lead just 45 seconds into the game but fell behind 2-1 before the midpoint of the first period. Tim Thomas stopped 22 shots for his fifth consecutive loss and the Bruins lost for the sixth time in seven games.

Kessel tied it 2-2 with 10:56 gone in the game when he came from behind the net, flipped the puck into the air and then batted it past Fleury. But Pittsburgh took the lead for good 31 seconds later when Crosby fed Christensen as he streaked down the left side; he wristed a shot through Thomas' pads.

The Penguins made it 4-2 with 8:30 left when Michel Ouellet dug the puck out and from behind the goal line passed it across the crease to Evgeni Malkin. It was Malkin's 33rd goal of the season and fifth against Boston, but just his second in the last 10 games.

Notes: Thomas was named the Bruins' "Seventh Man" before the game. ... Pittsburgh had lost five straight in Boston and nine of 10 to the Bruins. ... Ouellet had a pair of assists for the Penguins.

Rated RJC

Reaction score
The hottest team in hockey. I believe they can make a huge run in the playoffs. So many greats things to come for these pens in the coming years. My prediction: by the time we get the new arena (2009) they will be an elite team as long as they keep the right players.

xtremebadass

Guins are doin great i watched the game, Crosby could be well on his way to his first cup reign

Kairi

Reaction score
this comes on tnt, does anyone watch it?