Frank Trigg

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

chessarmy

How many of you guys actually like this guy? I thought he was doing fine as the "TNA Analyst" person, but now he is just annoying. I'm sick of seeing Trigg interfere in AJ Styles' matches simply because it ruins the ending. At Victory Road, his interference was ok because Angle ended up hitting an olympic slam from the top of a ladder through a table which looked sick. Still, Trigg could have attacked AJ after the match and it would have worked much better. Then on iMPACT! Frank Trigg runs in during an awesome AJ Styles vs Christian Cage match, he ruins the ending and AJ is screwed over yet again. The thing that pisses me off is we never get a follow up, since Trigg is associated with Kurt Angle does that mean that the Angle/Styles feud is continuing or does it mean that we are going to see Trigg debut as a full time wrestler and start a feud with AJ Styles? TNA needs to stop doing all these useless run ins like...right now. Lets think back to Hard Justice, remember when Sting hit AJ Styles AFTER the match was over? Hey, guess what...IT WORKED! It didn't ruin the match and it set up something else in the future. The same thing needs to happen if TNA wants to set up a Trigg/Styles rivalry. Instead of having Frank interfere during the match, why can't he just run in AFTER the match is over, and then beat down on AJ? It won't ruin the match and it will get more people to care, instead of just get pissed off about Trigg ruining what could have been an awesome match.

So, what do you guys think? Do you even like this Frank Trigg guy? Would you want to see him wrestle?

phantomgerald

The only reason he was brought into TNA was because he looked like Kurt Angle. End of story. He'll be gone soon I hope.

Cynic Clinic

Reaction score
If your problem is with Trigg himself, that's all fine and dandy.
If your complaint is that we're not getting a clean finish to GREAT matches, I don't get what you're saying because that's what your first post was about. I mean, I don't watch TNA regularly, but isn't ending a great match with a run-in or dirty tactic a great way to get heat? Good sportsmanship doesn't necessarily mean entertaining. Maybe the problem is that TNA is doing too many run-ins again like when Dusty was booking. IDK, I'd really have to be watching.

xtremebadass

Frank Trigg is my TNA Most Hated, next to Sonjay Dutt, but that's just because he is a flaming homo. Trigg on the other hand is just pure hatred and annoyance. He has not contributed anything to TNA except just piss people off, and not in the benficial way. I hope Trigg fights AJ at No Surrender since AJ is stranded by himself now with the title match. I want to see someone beat the crap out of that asshole.

Ballin

Reaction score
He's an annoying bastard [in TNA]. Who really needs to stop ruining good matches and get the hell out. The only reason he's in TNA is because Kurt. Trigg might be decent if he wrestled - vs. Styles, etc.

buzzsaw89

Reaction score
Apparently he is in training to be a wrestler. I agree with the comments about his presence ruining a match. That kendo shot on impact was the weakest piece of crap.

seX-Power

^ if he is training as a wrestler then they should have brought him in later and what's the point of him getting heat if he does nothing?

xtremebadass

Surprisingly Frank Trigg is the biggest heel in TNA. Considering TNA doesn't play face/heel's.

Axis

You cannot compare the Frank Trigg run-ins to the Sting run-in.

Trigg ran in an AJ Styles to screw him over. He didn't want AJ to make it to the Fatal Fourway match, so he forced him to lose.

Sting only interfered once Styles began attacking Angle after he had already won the match. This run-in HAD to take place after the match, otherwise it would have made no sense. Trigg's run-in had to have taken place during the match, otherwise it wouldn't have made any sense.

I'm curious as to how he will work in the ring. It will certainly be a unique match if we ever see it - Styles vs Trigg, I mean.