Fox's "In Living Color", CBS' "Friend Me" & Martin Lawrence Project Add to Casts

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Swinny

Reaction score
Fox’s ‘In Living Color’, CBS’ ‘Friend Me’ & Martin Lawrence Project Add To Casts

Josh Duvendeck is the latest performer cast in Fox’s In Living Color reboot, executive produced by Keenan Ivory Wayans. He joins previously cast Kali Hawk, Jennifer Bartels, Jermaine Fowler and Lilrel Howery. The new In Living Color, which starts production this month, will debut as two half-hour specials. Duvendeck, repped by Coast To Coast and Management 101, recurred on NBC’s Park & Recreation and has a supporting role in the Seth MacFarlane’s upcoming feature Ted.

Nicholas Braun has landed one of the two leads in CBS’ comedy pilot Friend Me, about twenty-something best friends, Evan and Rob (Braun), who move from their hometown of Bloomington, Indiana to Los Angeles to begin their exciting new lives working at Groupon. Also cast in the pilot is actor-comedian Dan Ahdoot as Reggie, an ethnically diverse indie filmmaker. He is with Innovative and manager Barry Katz.

Groundling alumna Colleen Smith has been cast in CBS’ untitled Martin Lawrence comedy pilot, stars Lawrence as Ty, A widowed father of two teenagers who, after losing his job in construction, decides to become a rookie cop at age 46. Smith, repped by DSA Agency, will play Peg, a brash, cocky female cop with a chip on her shoulder who takes an immediate dislike to Ty.

Saturday Night Live alum Horatio Sanz has been added to ABC’s untitled Kari Lizer comedy pilot, about Hilary Pfeiffer-Dunne (Mary McCormack), a high-powered executive who now faces the biggest challenge of her life when she finds herself unemployed and acting as a full-time mom to her two teenagers. Sanz, managed by 3 Arts, will play the put-upon, wry-humored Jonathan, a neighbor of Hilary’s who’s the stay-at-home dad of 2-year-old twin girls.

Deadline