Fourthy Presents: 31 Days of Spooktober

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
And with Halloween, that's a wrap for this year. I really appreciate everybody that has followed along, reacted and read my reviews. This was really fun.

I hope to bring this back again 2024, probably with a bit more variety to the films as well and I'd like to take more suggestions of films I haven't seen. Even as a horror buff, this was a lot more challenging than I expected to stick with it everyday but it made the month incredibly enjoyable.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Rec - Haven't seen no comment
Hereditary - I haven't seen no comment.

Nightmare part 3- this was the start of the dream warriors' trilogy and the best of the 3. I love Freddy so much because he was funny and creepy at the same time. I'm pretty sure this one had the TV death, too, where he pulled one into the television. It's such a fun movie, and Wes came back to help write the script.

Child's Play - the idea of a personnsending his soul/spirit into a doll only to try and get into another body was frightening. It's also a great way to make a new horror villain. Chucky was evil, and horrifying the way they made his face move without CGI was amazing.

Misery - this movie wasn't as scary as it was on the edge of your seat for me anyways. The twisted mind of Kathleen Bates made it such a great flick. I still can see his ankle breaking when she pulled out the sledge hammer. Both Caan and Bates did a tremendous job in the film.

The Shining- Jack Nicholson was amazing in this flick. The twins were creepy. Shelly Duvall was great as well. I heard she hated the filming, and they had to reshoot a scene a lot, and she hated it and had some issues after the movie was complete.

Halloween - the Carpenter film that started the shape off. Michael Myers is such a great killer, and the way he stands there and states at them is very creepy. I find it hilarious that they took a William Shatner mask to create his mask. Jamie did a great job and has shown over and over again why she is a scream queen, and I like the last three that just came out only because she shows the diversity and depth that she will go to end him. Loomis as the psychiatrist thinking that he can help Michael was great even as we see how his mind has warped as the other movies come along and progresses until his death.

4thy. These were great to read, and thanks for doing these. Good job can't wait til next year.

• Love
Reactions: Marty McFourth

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler