Forza 2 or NFS Pro Street?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
After the dissapointment from WWE Smackdown vs RAW 2008 I decided that I needed a driving game. But I want a great driving game, NFS recently changed from street racing to legal racing on tracks which is pretty cool, so I might get that. On the other hand, Forza 2 is more like a Gran Turismo type game where it is alot like a simulation, which i like.

What game do you think is better? NFS Pro Street or Forza 2

the dark knight

def. forza...

i was going to make a thread about pro street but got lazy, IT SUCKS!!! i got it 4 days ago, played for like 30 mins nothing since.

*graphics...simply not better than carbon's. (i never really care about graphics but when it comes to racing games...different story).

*racing...ok, pretty solid but HARDer than the usual NFS. here's the deal, i love real racing games like gran turismo which takes skills to finish. but you know what? i always loved having a racing game that has cool cars yet unrealistic driving simulation just to have fun << that was need for speed..until they released pro street.

*controls..PFFFFT changed from last year and it sucks. R1 for shift up and R2 for shift down...WOW. O for hand breaks...WOOOW. not having the ability to change the controls...pretty much sums up how bad the controls suck.

*career mode...succckkkkss!!! you get like 6 races per racing week. each race gives you points determined by how bad you beat your opponents. and you need pass a specific amount points to get to the next round. so basically, SAME OLD SHIT!! i dont like it for one bit. oh yea, and customizing cars with performance crap, bullshit.

*features...ok we got damage. WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT DAMAGE? i dont, not in these type of games. another thing thats bother me is that you cant customize cars outside career mode...maybe you could and i didn't know how to do it but i doubt it.

bottom linez: FUCK YOU EA GAMES for this piece of crap.

oh yea another point, commentary on the races is ghey.

chessarmy

Forza 2 has better gameplay and a much better career than Prostreet. So...i say Forza 2

Edgehead2593

Reaction score
I played Forza 1, not really good. No idea about 2 though.

MoKuJoN

Reaction score
forza 2 is better by a mile. get it a mile. ha ha. nevermind i'm done now.