Forum Update Info/Question Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ben

Reaction score
Update is all squared away, and all the issues with the host are now also resolved. Just using this thread to go over the changes and give you guys a place to give feedback on stuff you like don't like so we can optimize everything.

STYLES

WS MS: New style which will be used as the default style for all guests.
WS OS: The original Main Skin from before the upgrade, lot's of members liked it so it stuck around.
WS Dark: Simple Dark Skin
WS Red: Full Screen Red Style
WS Mobile: Fixed Mobile Style/ Won't force you to use it on a cell, but it's a lightweight option you can select.

ACTIVITY STREAM

The main new features with the upgrade is the AS. Which gives you a full listing of all posting, visiting messaging ect on the site. If you just want New Posts you can click the Unread Posts Line on the top right of the forum under your user info.

TOP POSTERS

Feature that shows Top Over Poster and Top Poster Archive Has Moved to the Quick Links Section On The Top Of The Page.

Looking for a much feedback as possible, so bitch/complain/praise here.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Music Boss is one of the top posters of the past 7 days :lol:

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
He has some of the worst threads ever. If I keep having to endure crap like a Taiwan leader thinking men should sit down to piss, I'm going to start posting more ghost threads.