Forum Rules Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
I think it would be a good idea to have the Forum Rules thread in the main menu, maybe under the Help dropdown. tbh I never looked at the thread until today.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Oh it's not like I follow the rules anyway. My idol is Ric Flair. I cheat. :)

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Rules are meant to be broken. But while you may cheekily break rules (or even laws), there is probably a good reason, and following ethical rules is more important than just random rules/laws IMO

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Integrity is very important to me. I do think this is a decent suggestion though.

Reactions: bullyballmm

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
I think we should also have Big Banter (award for being one of the top 5 post-makers), Big Breakfast (award for having a big breakfast and showing it with a pic in the "Last Thing You Ate" thread), Big Briefcase (defended title for those who successfully predict the current MitB briefcase winners) and Big Baron (for Baron Corbin fans only) trophies

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I want a Big Bowl... of ice cream.

When you get joined, you receive an automated PM that directs you to the rules page.

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
When you get joined, you receive an automated PM that directs you to the rules page

Yeah but nobody ever looks at rules/FAQs when they first join something. The same way people hardly ever properly read T&C's even when you have to click something saying you have read and agreed to them

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Mate, I read the rules thread like 7 times before making a single post. Because back then I was a good boy who wanted no trouble.

Now I demand all the trouble.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Well, most people click on it to get a general idea of what they can and cannot do. If you act like a decent human being here, then you really don't need to worry about the rules in the first place. Just don't be a dick. That sums up the rules in 5 words. lol

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Nah I just wanted to see if I could post something so I wanted to check out the rules, but I had to do Forums --> Site News & Info --> Rules post

I guess I could have used the search function to avoid loading 3 pages to get to 1, but then I have to type in words, and like I said, I'm fucking lazy