Forum question

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LKP

Ive noticed the forum is saying when the last post was posted but only on the date. For example wwe section was last posted in 22-5-09 no 1 hour ago or 3 mins ago. Does anyone know what im on about? It's kind of annoying and confusing cause i keep thinking that they are old thread but they are not.

LKP

You know on the forum where a last post was posted? It normally says last posted 1 minute ago. Lately it has just been saying the date of the post as if its an old post.

Wrestling Station

Chuck the reaper changed the option (not sure if it was intentionally or what) but thats about it. Its not a problem in your browser or anything, its just the global option of the forum has been edited.

LKP

Thanks Ws. Its a bit more difficult now though and confusing thats all.

MikeRaw

It'll probably be changed back. Chuck changed it so he could check something for me, and probably forgot to change it back. Hopefully he does when he comes back, cause it bugs me too.

LKP

As long as im not the only one. I thought id be shit on for making this thread. Oh look another red dot for me.

C4

Yeah, seems as if everything was posted months ago but it's actually just a few days old.

05-23-2009, 09:44 AM
is difficult to understand.
18 Hours ago is easier.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
OK, so you guys like a thread saying 1 week ago when it's in fact been 1 week, 6 days, 23 hours, and 59 minutes? <Even though that's essentially 2 weeks, it would still say 1 week. It wouldn't be so bad if there were steps in between, but an hour and 59 minutes is still listed as 1 hour ago. And 1 day and 23 hours is still listed as 1 day.....get it? It's annoying that way too.

MikeRaw

Good call Chuck, that did always bug me about the old way. Still though, it'll take me a while to get used to this. I just hate having to read the date. Meh, I'll come around.

Reaction score
Yeah, seems as if everything was posted months ago but it's actually just a few days old.

05-23-2009, 09:44 AM
is difficult to understand.
18 Hours ago is easier.
What's difficult about reading the date and telling time? Unless you're a complete idiot it's really not that difficult. But if you're really struggling with figuring out which posts are new, just click on new posts.