Forum Activity.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seX-Power

Blaze, when people say something is 'almost' there, it does not mean it is there yet.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Blaze, when people say something is 'almost' there, it does not mean it is there yet.

I mis read ok. I thought he said 3 pages.

I swear people if Stinger did that you just would have over looked it. You ride his fucking dick all the time like he rides yours.

You two need to get over yourself. So what if your super popular on the internet good for you. Now go fuck yourself your fucking idiot.

Hometown Kid

I like Stinger though. :( And can tolerate Brandon in small doses...occasionally. :shifty:

Moonlight Drive

Fuck is a bad word Billy-Bob.

Somebody's jealous :shifty:

And can someone give me the definition of dickrider :confused:? Because it seems whenever you don't act rude, scathing or nasty to someone you're riding their dick

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Fuck is a bad word Billy-Bob.

Somebody's jealous :shifty:

lol oh yeah I'm soooooooo jealous of there rep being higher then mine and everyone loving them. I'm so jealous why can't you people just love me. :smh

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg

Hometown Kid

And can someone give me the definition of dickrider :confused:? Because it seems whenever you don't act rude, scathing or nasty to someone you're riding their dick

Peepshow can answer that question. :shifty: It all started with TDK and him anyway to my understanding. =/

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I get called it all the time because of how I always take sides on stuff. So since seX-Power and Stinger are on the same side about everything thats is why I say they ride each others dick.

But Moonlight as much as we don't get along. Your not really a dickrider...your just a trouble starter.

Moonlight Drive

Blaze said:
But Moonlight as much as we don't get along. Your not really a dickrider...your just a trouble starter.
And proud of it.

Stop riding mah dick, ho.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg

MikeRaw

IDK if you are insinuating that activity is good, but if you are, you are fucking stupid. (Not that people didn't already know that) There were members on in excess of 300-400 on in a day back in the middle of '07.

Unless I'm missing something, clearly there wasn't 300-400 members on in the middle of 07. Because firstly, I remember, even back then, people bitching about activity, and secondly, and more importantly, the thing says "Most member ever online", meaning since this version of the forum started (Feb 07), that was the most online.