• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fortune vs EV2.0 = Awesome

chessarmy

I loved the angle that closed iMPACT! this past Thursday, it sets up what could be a very compelling feud between Fortune and EV2.0. While one can argue that TNA stole some ideas from the WWE's Nexus angle, you still can't fault them for going this route because the potential for a great feud is there, they just need to capitalize on it. Its still early in the feud so there's no telling where it can go, I just hope Fortune gains some momentum out of it (with Flair backing them, it very well could happen), I'm also hoping this stable war works out better than some of TNA's previous attempts, in particular the shitty Main Event Mafia/Frontline bullshit.

So TNA has me very interested in their product for the first time this year, I just hope they book this Fortune/EV2.0 feud right so fans can start warming up to the company again.

Thoughts?

...god...

Would be cooler if Desmond Wolfe was in it. :(

Anyways, I'm kinda hoping they'll keep the title out of this which means that Pope, Anderson, or Matt Morgan will be next in line for either Hardy or Angle. Most likely Hardy, since I called from the start that Angle's entire angle (no pun intended) was going to lead to facing Jeff Hardy who would retire him in your cliche respectable face vs. respectable face match.

CMS

Not interested in this ECW guys at all, so this doesn't appeal to me. Besides, it screams volumes about TNA's product when two of the feuds that seem will go into Bound For Glory involve ECW and NWO Wolfpac.

i think the ev2.0 angle is interesting and can last for a while but its only gonna last a long time if she gives them there own place to play (an ECW Themed brand)

Axis

There was nothing horrible about this segment, but there was nothing awesome either I don't think. It was traditional, logical, and simple booking.

JurassicBonez

There was nothing horrible about this segment, but there was nothing awesome either I don't think. It was traditional, logical, and simple booking.

Nothing was horrible, but the crowd really hurt the segment for me. Here are a group of guys that they were cheering like crazy for and all hyped up that they were getting one more ppv, yet when Fortune was beating them down, the crowd were chanting "TNA TNA TNA". Your a fan of these people yet when they get the beat down of their lives, you egg on for more?

It wasn't logical when Foley shook Hogan's hand. Wasn't Foley against Hogan coming in?

Either way, this brawl reminded me of that one last year that had mayb 15 or so guys brawling around the backstage area and such and I remember it involving police coming in too. Maybe that was Main Event Mafia and Frontline stuff. Whatever.

Palpatine is the fucking man

He is. Oh what I could do to these young guys wrestlin' today if I could just incapacitate them first with an electrical shock from my fingers. Bzzt, you're out Suzie now I get to take pictures with your penis in my mouth and blackmail you for thousands of dollars a month.

Maybe that was Main Event Mafia and Frontline stuff.

yea the brawl was like this
samoa joe,angle,steiner,booker t,nash,magnus,terry,williams,young,sheik abdul bashir, kiyoshi, and sting against styles,lashley,rhino,foley,the guns, beer money, lethal and creed with taz trying to keep joe and lashley from fighting