Former WWE Talent in talks with Boss

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
WrestleZone can exclusively report Dave Bautista, aka former WWE Champion Batista, has been in talks with Triple H about a short term WWE Return ala Chris Jericho and Rob Van Dam

Source: http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/275...champion-in-talks-with-hhh-regarding-a-return
Brb, marking out. Seriously, without typing in caps, I can't express how excited I am. Batista is still probably my #1 favorite of all time, and seeing him return even just for a short amount of time would be amazing. I don't know how I'd contain myself if I actually heard that music on RAW again.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
MEHHHHHHHHHH

Fuck Bastista tbh. He was okay in his prime, but he'd offer absolutely nothing nowadays. He's not even a huge draw like Rock or Brock, so it doesn't even really make sense business wise.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
They've been in talks for a while now. If he did return, I'd assume during the Royal Rumble.

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
Now that I think about it, dirtsheets are just about wrong 99% of the time. I'm trying not to get my hopes up too high but I'd still enjoy if he did return.

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
If Batista returned as the heel he was during his last run and put young talent over, awesome.

Ewwww I hated his heel run. He'll hopefully be a face if he did return.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Ewwww I hated his heel run. He'll hopefully be a face if he did return.

We'll agree to disagree here then. In his last heel run imo he cut great promos and had a great character, also wrestled some nice matches vs Cena. I didn't catch much of his face run on weekly TV but I didn't really enjoy him character/promo wise.

Reactions: Ovaldinho

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
We'll agree to disagree here then. In his last heel run imo he cut great promos and had a great character, also wrestled some nice matches vs Cena. I didn't catch much of his face run on weekly TV but I didn't really enjoy him character/promo wise.

Ah, okay understandable. Just thought his heel character was him complaining half the time in promos and I wasn't a fan of the spotlight entrance instead of the face machine gun entrance.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Ah, okay understandable. Just thought his heel character was him complaining half the time in promos and I wasn't a fan of the spotlight entrance instead of the face machine gun entrance.

The machine gun entrance was good, I'll give you that, just personally preferred the spotlight, mostly because for years Batista just had been that big jacked up face with not much of a character but then he turns and changes that, was pretty nice. About the complaining, he was, but I think it beat the stuff he did as a face mic-wise.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
His last heel run was in-fucking-credible. If he came back soon as that character and feuded and put over DB or DZ, it'd be great and put them over the top.

Muuuftah

The Big Bad Booty Daddy
Reaction score
Not surprised by another Batista return rumor, they seem to pop up every couple of months. To be honest I don't see anything coming of this nor do I want to see Batista return. Anyway isn't Batista now living in the UK with his new girlfriend?

Muuuftah

The Big Bad Booty Daddy
Reaction score
Just an update for anyone interested in Batista, he tweeted out about the rumors, this is what he said.

0534c50050877d5802760075b2619646.png

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Honestly, I've heard guys deny rumors in that style before just to throw people of the truth (Jericho's return in 2012 comes to mind.) I wouldn't put it past possibility that he actually is negotiating for a short time contract for sometime in the future.

Batista/Brock Lesnar would be awesome. Outside of that, there's no real match ups I want to see Batista involved in. If he was able to come back for one night to team with HHH and Orton (with Flair in the corner) to do an Evolution reunion to take on The Shield at Wrestlemania, that would have been awesome. But it didn't happen and there's no desire to see the match anymore since Shield need to just keep defending the belts until they lose them and then split soon afterwards because of them losing control.

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
Just an update for anyone interested in Batista, he tweeted out about the rumors, this is what he said.

0534c50050877d5802760075b2619646.png

I hate dirtsheets. :upset:Last time I trust them without proof.

Varus

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
If he did return then the only entertaining thing to come from it would be my Dad making fun of him.