Former WWE Performer Upset With Being Called A Turkey

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Nodq.com said:
Former WWE performer Vito LoGrasso (a/k/a Vito) responded to WWE.com listing him among the seven biggest turkeys to ever trot the squared circle.

He stated Friday on Facebook, "A lot of people are upset with the WWE today. They spoke of me in a negative way which put the fans in shock. How would they post something like this on a holiday?! I have a family and the kids are all upset. I thought they had an anti-bullying policy."

The former WCW World Tag Team Champion posted dozens of messages on Twitter chastising his former employer for their bullying tactics. He added, "If you ever been bullied you know how it feels. Good night Joey Styles, where ever you are."

Vito also reacted to being labeled a turkey in an interview with Gerweck.net. He says he plans to take the matter to GLAAD and TMZ, pointing out the hypocrisy in WWE bullying him.

Former WWE talent Nick Cvjetkovich (a/k/a Kizarny) shared similar sentiments regarding his former employer's demeaning piece as he called it "a dick move" in a YouTube video Friday.

He added on Twitter, "So much for anti-bullying @WWE @JoeyStyles. Receiving tons of positive messages is the only thing that saved my Thanksgiving that u wrecked!"
Good lord getting so mad over something that isn't even supposed to be taken that serious.

Defiant

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
I forgot Vito existed.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Still, they went a bit over the line.

Mind you Kizarny never wanted to use the Carnival gimmick, WWE gave it to him and he told them it wouldn't work. He lasted one week before they got rid of him, if you've seen his Indy work as Sinn Bodhi you'd know he's actually quite talented.

So, with Vito and Kizarny bitching over this... Well, they do have that Anti-Bullying shit and they went a bit over the line there.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
It just a fun article poking a bit of fun. They should be honored WWE even recognized them as of now.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
How is this bullying?

WWE pointed out some terrible gimmicks from the past and linked it to the holiday by calling them a turkey. Some people are so precious these days and these two just want to get publicity since they were never big stars.

TheZig

Reaction score
I can understand where they are coming from, Wrestling is their craft and to be undermined by a former employer must be frustrating.

Onyx

Reaction score
I am one of the type of fans who remember the little guys in the WWE. And I do remember Vito from the Ruthless Aggression Era and I can understand how he would be upset at being called a turkey on WWE.com, just put yourself in his shoes...or should I say dress? ;)

Also, WWE misused the hell out of Kizarny. They spit in the face of Kizarny from how quick they had him in the company on the main roster (on SmackDown). Kizary could have gone A LOT further in the WWE if WWE could have utilized him a lot better. But then again Kizarny did debut in the PG Era. And WWE's Creative Team and Management is crippled when it comes to handling the Superstars & Divas they bring in correctly.

Deuce

Reaction score
These guys are taking this way to seriously, they shouldn't freak out about WWE saying something about them, at least they are getting something said about them.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Also, WWE misused the hell out of Kizarny. They spit in the face of Kizarny from how quick they had him in the company on the main roster (on SmackDown). Kizary could have gone A LOT further in the WWE if WWE could have utilized him a lot better. But then again Kizarny did debut in the PG Era. And WWE's Creative Team and Management is crippled when it comes to handling the Superstars & Divas they bring in correctly.

Yeah, WWE misused Kizarny as soon as they gave him the circus act.

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Some old people from that other forum that shall not be named will know that I was a HUGE Kizarny fan, and still am to this day. One of my favorites of all time.

However, I do agree with them. This does kind of poke fun at what they loved, calling them a "turkey" or basically a failure, when it was WWE that killed their career. They could have been more if WWE had given them dumb ass gimmicks. Although I loved the Kizarny gimmick, and made one hell of a heel character out of it in an E-Fed I was in. Kizarny is still my favorite person to play in E-Feds.