Former WWE Diva Works Impact Taping

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

Ok, Taylor is now the new TNA knockout's champion.

I'm going to open this thread up for now in discussion of the champions. See how it goes.

Discuss away~

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Hmm, well the finish to Victory Road sounded interesting. I'm hoping Cornette leaves the belt on Joe, rather than stripping him of it. But TNA have never been afraid of vacant Championships, which kind of has me worried.

Petey has the potential to hold that belt forever, or until they get Creed over. Nothing else is going to happen with him until then imo. There are simply no X-Division wrestlers that really matter.

PeepShow

Petey holding the title now is a joke. He's done absolutely noting since Slammiversary. I know they are waiting for Steiner to return, but jesus this is stupid. Kaz plz.

Kaz already had his chance though, plus I much rather Kaz higher up the card. Petey would do something if they gave him someone to actually wrestle. Unfortunately, there are no serious X-Division wrestlers. I see an impending title shot for Curry Man :smh

PeepShow

Kaz should have just won the title at Slammiversary. It was the perfect time for it to. He was on somewhat of a roll. It would have been good for the X cup to, for someone to actually have meaning with a belt, be in the thing.

Yeah, I thought he would win it. But he didn't, and giving the title to him now would just look stupid. I know it may sound completely ridiculous, but I wouldn't be against having Kong try to get the X Title.

PeepShow

:laugh2: No plz. Now the world title I wouldn't mind as much. But the fact is they completely fucked her gimmick over having her lose twice in 3 days. So she obviously doesn't look as tough now.

Yeah her gimmick was screwed up, but have her eat Sharkboy (not literally) on iMPACT! X Division would be better imo because it gives Kong something to do, and it also gives the X Division a reason to exist for the moment. The World Title scene has enough contenders anyway.

Travis40

Okay, I'm not here to bash the shit out of TNA like I normally would...but if TNA pulls the belt off of Joe before BFG, that is just going to fucking kill Samoa Joe. If TNA has built up Samoa Joe for 3 years, then he wins the World Title, only to lose it 3 months later?...WTF would be up with that?

Hopefully TNA keeps the belt on Joe until BFG where Booker wins the belt :yes:

PeepShow

Oh lord, I certainly hope this feud doesn't carry on that long.

Travis40

Well, they could have Joe fued with someone like...uh...Sting for awhile keeping Booker in the background, Booker wins #1 contenders match, gets a shot at the TNA Title at BFG, and wins it...Joe tries to get it back, but can't. Booker goes on a year long reign :)

PeepShow

They wouldn't skip around like that and then go back to Joe/Booker at BFG. There's a reason Sting came back for the 100th time this past month and then attacked Joe last night. It will be Joe/Sting at BFG.

PeepShow

New updated with Beer Money as the new World Tag Team Champions.

Qwake

It was a little soon for them to take the titles from LAX, they should have done it at BFG imo. It would have been much better. The other champs are average, Petey should drop the title soon tbh...

Reaction score
^^^Maybe. They have been the best team for 2 1/2 years and have been champions before. They don't need the titles to be over. Beer Money is new and needs that little edge.

Truth is, I would rather see Roode and Storm having good singles feuds.