Former World Heavyweight Champion is all set to make a Big Return to WWE

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Umm no. Undertaker is a legend, Batista is not anywhere near there. Who really stopped watching WWE because Batista left. Batista doesn't really have star level. He may have a little, but he's not a big deal. I don't think WWE needs him at all, in matter of fact I think HE needs WWE, because between his MMA and movie, he hasn't achieved much at all, if anything(besides a stupid hair style). And no, Brock has a bunch of UFC fans to back him up, Batista may draw slightly, but not anywhere close to what Lesnar can draw.

shrayan

The Artiste
Reaction score
Umm no. Undertaker is a legend, Batista is not anywhere near there. Who really stopped watching WWE because Batista left. Batista doesn't really have star level. He may have a little, but he's not a big deal. I don't think WWE needs him at all, in matter of fact I think HE needs WWE, because between his MMA and movie, he hasn't achieved much at all, if anything(besides a stupid hair style). And no, Brock has a bunch of UFC fans to back him up, Batista may draw slightly, but not anywhere close to what Lesnar can draw.
nobody stopped watching wwe coz batista left, HELL, nobody stopped watching it when brock and goldberg left.................or even when hbk retired.if taker retires nobody will stop watching it even then. it's about that.it's all about the fact that wwe needs someting(i don't know what exactly) that will ''work''. moreover i don,t think batista even needs that star power to make wwe more exciting. his return must be solid.

Farooq

Reaction score
I actually do know people that watch it when HBK returns, and people do start watching it for Lesnar, same as some people for Undertaker. WWE doesn't need Batista, he needs them..as I said before. His return may be good, but he really isn't going to fit anywhere besides jobbing to Cena for the world championship, or perhaps a HHH/Batista feud, which I will kill myself if I have to see Hunter in another match.

shrayan

The Artiste
Reaction score
I actually do know people that watch it when HBK returns, and people do start watching it for Lesnar, same as some people for Undertaker. WWE doesn't need Batista, he needs them..as I said before. His return may be good, but he really isn't going to fit anywhere besides jobbing to Cena for the world championship, or perhaps a HHH/Batista feud, which I will kill myself if I have to see Hunter in another match.
what's with seeing hunter in another match.....................after his match with lesnar at wm 29 he deserves another one at wm 30.................and i hope he will retire forever after that match but he will definitely wrestle again at least at wm 30
although ur ri8 about him needingwwe more than wwe needing him

Farooq

Reaction score
Why does he need one at 30?

shrayan

The Artiste
Reaction score
Why does he need one at 30?
not about needs to ...............or have to. it's about that wm 30 is the biggest ever wm ever. period. i don't think hhh will leave this oppotunity...........moreover i see him wrestle his last match(which will be historic)in wm 30

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Batista isn't the same as a Rock or Brock, so if he does return full time, I don't see him beating younger talent. It's inevitable that it will be part time though, and in which case, fuck that.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Honestly, I don't know how to feel about this anymore. Ask me a month ago and it would be "gtfo part timers" but clearly WWE seems allergic towards actually writing for the current roster, so maybe more part timers is just what we need. :pity:

Still don't care though. He's still either going to feud with another part-timer or Cena like every legend does, and that's merely counterproductive at this point.
Guess they've earned a reprieve by making three new stars in the Shield, and Batista was doing some phenomenal work before he left in 2010... if he can keep that up it'll be OK

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
wwe is bringing him back for more star power on tv. again a batista-hhh main event will bring good money and ratings.
HHH vs Batista would possibly draw one or two buyrates, yes, but who does that help in the long run? In five years they probably won't be around.

Roach

Inappropriately dressed Walmart shopper
Reaction score
Website
www.dogforo.co.uk
I used to craze over batista when this forum was in the early days.

If he returns full time and gets a good title race or something like that then I would be interetsed. If it is a sort of 'The Rock's' returns I wont give a crap.