Former WCW Tag Team and Hardcore Champion Debuts in ROH & ROH Doing A Weekend of PPV?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Acideyez

Reaction score
I think she's one of the hotter divas in the WWE atm. But maybe it's also because i've always kind of been into the vampire thing lol ;)

paladin

Reaction score
she looks amazingly hot in those pics.

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
Partial Source: Pwinsider -- Crowbar, aka Devon Storm, is backstage at tonight's ROH on HDNet TV taping in Philadelphia and is booked for tonight and tomorrow's tapings. Crowbar worked for WCW from 1999 – 2001, during which he had runs with the Cruiserweight, Hardcore and Tag Team Championships. Crowbar dieted to get down to his old WCW-era weight and is from New Jersey, making him more or less an area local.

-- Ring of Honor's shows in Atlanta during WrestleMania weekend will both be aired on i-PPV according to ROH President Cary Silkin. Silkin said on the Fight Show in Canada, "We will be doing our WrestleMania weekend shows live. Both nights will be available live on gofightlive.com". The events will take place in the former home of WCW Saturday night and go down on April 1st and April 2nd.

Never was a big fan of Devon Storm when in WCW, WWA, or TNA so I doubt I'll be a fan 7 years later.

Never have ordered an ROH I-PPV and I doubt I will here but it should be interesting to see how the old WCW Saturday Night Arena is setup for these shows imo.

Dante Cross

Reaction score
Re: Former WCW Tag Team and Hardcore Champion Debuts in ROH & ROH Doing A Weekend of

so they will grab at the WWE crowd that is waiting for WM?