Former superstar reportedly going to be backstage at Raw tonight

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Bo Dallas is reportedly at WWE Raw today.

According to a report from PW Insider, Bray Wyatt's younger brother is backstage at the Legacy Arena in Birmingham, Alabama ahead of tonight's show.

Our own Bryan Alvarez reported in October that the 32-year-old was headed back to the company.

Dallas has been rumored to be the one portraying Uncle Howdy but that is not confirmed. His being in Birmingham could be related to a segment for Raw involving Alexa Bliss. She is scheduled to "explain her actions" from last week.

from WWE.com:

In the wake of a shocking and brutal attack on the Raw Women’s Champion Bianca Belair, Alexa Bliss will explains her brutal actions from this past week on the red brand. Don’t miss Raw, tonight at 8/7 C on USA.

Dallas was released from WWE on April 15, 2020, after having been with the company since 2008. He said during a Q&A at the For the Love of Wrestling convention last April that he was planning to return to the ring.

Dallas said:

"I'm the furthest from done with wrestling that you could possibly be. I spent the past year diving into a bunch of different ventures outside of wrestling, but wrestling has never left my heart -- not for one second. And I just wanted to get a couple things done before I dive back into something that I really cared about.

Wiseman

O.J.A.S.
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
eddiekingston
Favorite Wrestler
coltcabana
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
BoLIEVE, BoLIEVE, BOLIEVE!!! Excellent news, hopefully all is coming along planned accordingly to what I want. If it doesn't, I'll just blame Vince's takeover.