Former ROH Tag Team Champs Receive WWE Tryout

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Rate the Wrestler Day 46 - Lex Luger

Kurt Angle gets a 95 and takes 2nd on our list. Thsi week is WCW week. First up...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
luger.jpg

NWA Tag Team Titles
NWA US Title x3
WCW Tag Team Titles x2
WCW Television Title x2
WCW US Title x2
WCW World Heavyweight Title x2
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright, I'll admit it. I used to be a bit of a Luger mark when I was a kid. Why? I DON'T KNOW!!!

Anyway, 5/10 that may be generous, but I think its fair.

Nation

7/10 He's alright but he's still a leing disgusting piece of shit murderer.

Montana

8/10

Luger was much better earlier in his career rather than later. Somewhere in mid 93 is all went away in the middle of the Yoko/ Luger fued. Luger was hyped up to win the belt, but won by DQ. Then comes WM 10, where he's supposed to beat Hart and Yoko on the same night, but yet luger did something to have the wwe change its minds yet again about luger. Luger fed up with the WWf head back to wcw, where he was a semistar, but never reached his full potential. He could have been the hogan of the 90s.

Soulpower

4/10... The original Chris Masters, and just as bad in the ring. Never liked the guy and his exploits after his in-ring career hurt his score.... And he jobbed to a t-shirt, although in his defense... The t-shirts were too tight Billy!

xtremebadass

5/10 He is ugly, cant wrestle, he has nothing going for him

Oasis

Reaction score
4/10, the most entertaining thing he did was......well.......I DON'T KNOW!!!

MJ807

Reaction score
7/10Luger was better in the past and he should have retired earlier in my opinion.

Wrestling Station

I just cant stand him when he dances up and down his boobs!!...errr i mean his chest :(
Anyway, he was one of few wrestlers to be muscular for the classic old times.
He changed the idea of being a wrestler as in shape.

For this only reason, he gets 5.5/10

Reaction score
Despite holding major titles in WCW and having a high profile role in WWF he still seems like a nearly man to me. Everything he did post the WBF fiasco was rotten. His WWF run (where Vince tried to make him into the new Hulk Hogan) just stank and after his controversial jump to WCW (where he turned up on Nitro looking far from impressive with an uber-mullet and a flouncy shirt) he ended up in a position that, as a man who lacked in both mic skills and ring savvy, he didn't deserve. Basically I don't rate the guy very highly at all.

Leaving his personal life out of things (which would probably earn him a 2/10) and based mostly on the titles he has held he deserves no more than 6/10.

circle

Reaction score
I know the ratings is done, but I never liked luger outside the yokozuna feud and when he tortured rack goldberg the day hogan won on the phantom push vs. Nash on that fateful nitro date

4/10

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
-- Former ROH World Tag Team Champions Chris Hero and Claudio Castagnoli were on hand for this week's WWE television tapings in New York and Rhode Island. Both worked out in the ring in front of officials before each show.

Castagnoli signed a developmental contract with WWE in November 2006 but released a short while later for reasons that have yet to be publicly disclosed.
I know both guys but haven't see any of their matches, but I know alot of indy fans think they should be in the E.