Former Raw Female Superstar Debuts on SmackDown

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ryan Blade

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
RDSWrestling.com
After weeks of vignettes, Emmalina finally made her debut in the opening segment of tonight's edition of SmackDown Live. It's also worth noting that tonight she was using a Russian accent rather than an Australian one.

Lana Debut.PNG

What did you think of the debut?
I thought it was hilarious how she debuted, wanted to be in the Money in the Bank match, got denied, wanted a championship match with Naomi, got denied, then left. What a debut.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
After weeks of vignettes, Emmalina finally made her debut in the opening segment of tonight's edition of SmackDown Live. It's also worth noting that tonight she was using a Russian accent rather than an Australian one.

What did you think of the debut?
I thought it was hilarious how she debuted, wanted to be in the Money in the Bank match, got denied, wanted a championship match with Naomi, got denied, then left. What a debut.

That's Lana, dude. Not Emmalina. lol

alexb

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Whatever the name, smoking hot :damn: