Former Creative Writer Rips WWE Over Randy Video

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Da Purple Guy

Reaction score
Maryland Wrestling

If you live in the Maryland area, and want to check out a great Indy show than come see The M.C.W. (Maryland Championship Wrestling). They have some great new faces to wrestling, guys from other indys like CZW and they almost always have a few people from TNA.

MCW's March Madness
WHEN MONSTERS COLLIDE
Sunday, March 25th, 2007
MCW Arena @ North Point Flea Market
Dundalk, Maryland
Doors open at 6:45pm / 7:30pm Bell Time

TICKETS ON SALE NOW
Ticket Monster

matches & stars signed include

**NO HOLDS BARRED STREET FIGHT**
FORMER NWA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION
"THE MONSTER" ABYSS
VS
FIVE TIME MCW HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION
THE BRUISER

-------------------------------------

MCW HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
ADAM FLASH (champion)
vs. DANNY DORING

NWA WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP
L.A.X. (HOMICIDE & HERNANDEZ)
vs. THE BLK OUT (RUCKUS & SABIAN)

MCW CRUISERWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP
ALEX SHELLEY (champion)
vs. DEREK FRAZIER

MCW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP
KELLY BELL & BUZZ STRYKER (champions)
vs. THE GHETTO MAFIA

MCW RAGE TV CHAMPION
RBC's TYLER HILTON

also appearing

NICKY BENZ & THE FABULOUS FABIAN

DANNY JAXX

and more to announced!!!

TICKET INFORMATION
Tickets are available at the door or via TicketMonster.com.

Tickets can be purchased via phone by calling
410-719-0030, or toll free 800-637-3719.

Golden Circle Ringside (Front Row) - $35.00
Silver Circle Ringside (2nd row) - $30.00
Ringside Reserved - $25.00
General Admission - $20.00

**Charges for MCW Tickets will appear as "WNW, INC." on your credit card statement**

If you want to check out thier website, go to: marylandwrestling.com

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Former WWE creative writer Chris DeJoseph (a/k/a Big Dick Johnson), who worked alongside Vince McMahon from 2005 through 2010, ripped his former employer over last night's Randy Savage tribute video on Raw. He feels it's hypocritical that WWE would sing the Macho Man's praises after he had been ostracized from the organization during the final years of his life.

Pointing the finger of blame to Vince McMahon, DeJoseph wrote on Twitter, "Vince is steaming watching this Macho Man package.

"Only in death Macho Man was allowed back on WWE TV. Such a shame. Such hypocrisy makes me sick."

He continued, "I was always told never to mention the name Macho Man EVER!"

DeJoseph then recalls pitching Savage for a storyline years ago and being told to never mention his name again.

"We pitched Macho Man and then we were told never to mention his name again because it was "personal," he wrote.

Wrestling Observer editor Dave Meltzer reported years ago that whenever someone on the writing staff pitched an idea to McMahon about bringing Savage back to WWE, he would immediately get angry and shoot the idea down flat. One day, however, head SmackDown writer Michael Hayes pitched an angle about Savage. Instead of giving his usual angry, expletive-laden response, McMahon peered off into the distance, collected his thoughts and said, "I do not want to do business with that man."
While I get what he is saying it would have been a real dick move to not at least do that for Savage.

The Flash

Reaction score
Despite whatever problems that Vince had with Savage, it still should'nt take away from the fact that the man was a legend and should be in the HOF. The tribute last night was absolutely necessary. Savage is one of the reasons for WWF's popularity in the 80's-90's. What i don't get is that Vince had just as many problems with Hogan, Piper and Bret Hart and he made up and done business with them again but would'nt work with Savage again? From what i heard (from Roddy Piper) is that Savage hit Vince in a bar one time and that's the reason for all the tension between them. If that's seriously the reason Vince would'nt let a mention of Savage be on tv, then i've lost alot of respect for McMahon.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Animal Steele basically is saying that the reason for the bad blood is because Vince was still pissed at Savage for leaving WWF for WCW when Vince basically wanted Macho Man to be WWE's spokes person even after he retired from the ring.

Defiant

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
I'll be watching Raw later today.

Don't see why Savage can't get a tribute video at all. No matter what happened, he's one of WWE's biggest legends and he's one of the few older wrestlers that even non-fans are aware of (right up there with Hogan). Vince wouldn't hold a grudge even beyond his death.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
I can sort of agree with what the article is saying really. From the outside it didn't seem that they wanted to know / work with him which was made obvious by the endless HOF snubs, but you can guarantee now that he's dead and Vince doesn't have to work with him, there'll be projects popping up all over the place now so he can milk the money from it.