Former Champion at TNA PPV?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
No, it just said held a tag championship with Foley. And Al Snow has appeared at TNA events before, so that's where I'd place my money.

Well I saw another report some other place not long ago and it had it also said World Champion....idk why that didn't say it.

But I'm guess Terry Funk if thats true if not then Al Snow...

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

If it's not Funk, it's officially gay. I don't want to see Mikey Whipwreck, Kevin 'pwnt by Benoit' Sullivan or any of that shit.

Soulpower

Terry Funk would be f'n awesome. I know the dude is about 100 years old, but he's still the MAN!!

Anyone else will be a disappointment.

Kizza

Sullivan refereed that match between Sandman & Raven I think, back in 05, the Cage match with all those weapons attached to it. The Clockwork Orange Match Of Fun or something.

TheAnswer

Reaction score
I think its Vader. Didn't he hold the WCW Tag Team Championships with him in 1995?

He's also a former World Champion.

All the big names can't come back as heels (Stone Cold, Rock, Funk), it has to be someone who isn't really a fan favorite.

chessarmy

"Exclusive from TNA Mobile: Angle's mystery guest is a former world champion who was a former tag team champion with Mick Foley"

Thats what was sent to my phone. Who do you guys think it will be?

1chiban

Reaction score
Funk then. Chainsaw Charlie and Cactus Jack were WWE Tag champions after winning the dumpster match at Wrestlemania in 1998

If it is him then, who really cares about him now?!

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
411mania said:
In the tease for Kurt Angle's mystery guest, TNAwrestling.com has changed their description and dropped the "former world champion" part. So now it is just being teased that Angle's mystery guest will be a former tag team partner of Mick Foley.

I still say its Funk but who knows it might be Al Snow lol.

Reaction score
The place so nice they named it twice...new york,
Recent years
In 2003, Sullivan made one surprise appearance in Total Nonstop Action wrestling, as the officiator in the first Clockwork Orange House of Fun match. In late 2003/2004, he worked for the All World Wrestling League/Big Time Wrestling. Sullivan still makes occasional appearances on the independent circuit, mainly in Florida.

I'm just sayin..