Forget CM Punk, forget Brock, what will Heyman do?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
I highly doubt punk will have a very long time off if any, so heyman will stay with him. However, if Punk does take X months off, Heyman will probably either manage the shield, if not, then he might take time off WITH Punk. But as I stated before, it isn't very likely that Punk will take over a month off.

PunkAJ4Life

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
artiextina.tumblr.com
I could see him becoming GM but one thing I don't want is trying to get back with Punk. I blame allot his attitude issues on Heyman pushing him and I kinda see him as his downfall this year. Just look at how he acted last summer before he started working with Heyman compared to tonight.

CrayJ Lee

Champion
Reaction score
Website
bewitchingbennett.tumblr.com
I figure he might re-align back into The Shield storyline, or perhaps get back involved with Vickie and Brad Maddox. I think more so with The Shield since he's a great heel manager and brought them together in the first place. He could start talking on their behalf, pushing them to be in more tag team matches.