• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

For those who go to local shows

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Just asking for those who attend local wrestling shows or indy shows.

If a crowd is quiet, what would your reaction be?

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
I react according to what happens. If someone does a move I enjoy, yet others don't react, I'll still cheer. If the move downright gets botched and everyone goes quiet, I will also be quiet, or boo of course. In the rare instances when I'm in super smark mode, I may yell some jeers at a wrestler cutting a promo, while everyone is quietly listening.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
I've been to a couple shows here. and if the fans react then I do. I mean they are usually pretty good. My only real irritation though are those idiot fans with the signs... like really the last show I was at you had those idiotic parents lettin their kids stand on the chairs so those of us that also paid for our floor seats can't see over their idiotic kid's heads... then this bitch had a damn sign. It was a cage match main event tween Orton and Henry... she kept holding up a damn sign every time Orton did somethin so we couldn't see shit. I mean every fucking time Orton did something she held up the sign like he gave a damn about her or her damn sign.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
I went to a local show last night where Paul London was wrestling, he had a huge pop during his entrance but during the match everyone was so quiet, no let's go LONDON chants or anything. They only popped for the SSP and a few moves and that was it.

I prefer atmosphere and I love a good crowd because it makes the wrestling more enjoyable.