For the love of god Bray end your brother's streak

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
You're in the minority... he is getting over pretty well from what I can hear from the crowds so far.... getting all the heat he is supposed to get. His gimmick will work as long as they keep him away from Bray. The moment they get in a verbal altercation Bray has the ability to destroy him. So, I say... please Bray, for the moment, stay away from your brother and let him do what's he's doing and try his best to get ahead in the company.

You've gotta BOlieve! :bodallas: (did I really just type that? Oh God what is happening to me?!)

• Haha
Reactions: Wilby

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Bo is epic. Smarmy, cocky, arrogant, yet stupid, childlike and dumb. Serious heat entails in the future! He gets on ur nerves.

Reactions: Roadster

Wilby

Follower of Buzzards
Reaction score
BLFFL, quit your obsession with Bray and Bo wrestling for now. If this is ever going to happen on the main roster it will not be for a long time because Bray is on a different path/level to Bo right now. They aren't just going to throw them into a match together anytime soon. You should also quit making broad judgements for new talents on the main roster like Bo and Rusev as we have seen neither fully develop as characters and wrestlers.

:bodallas: conformity though.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
For the love of god Bray end your brother's streak come on ive had enough of Bo he is ridiculous. He isnt that good and he talks like a girl on the mic

See, that's all a part of his gimmick. He's meant to be hated by the fans. I'm definitely a BOLIEVER.

It's too early for Bray and Sister A-BOgail to cross paths. lol
I'm sure WWE will acknowledge that they're brothers (sooner or later) and have 'em either tag team or feud each other.

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
This thread's existence just proves what a fine heel Bo Dallas is thus far. Being able to antagonize the audience and get under your skin to the point where you desperately want to see them lose and get demolished by somebody is what being a heel is all about. Can't say that Bo has had that effect on me personally, but that's because I've been a smark for so long that I can't see any wrestler managing to get under my skin ever again (I regret to say.)

That said, a rivalry between Bray Wyatt and Bo Dallas would make no sense at the moment. Both are heels, and until one (likely Wyatt) makes a face turn, you can forget about seeing these two square off.

Reaction score
bray wyatt and bo dallas are not brothers. brothers have the same last name unless their adopted or half brothers or something so i guess maybe they can be brothers

Status
Not open for further replies.