Foo Fighters: "Sonic Highways" new album this November

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C.M. Shaddix

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
f9d17a2b44c95eab84333ec38542040d.jpg

The bad news is there are only 8 songs, however, this was recorded in 8 different cities with a bunch of different musicians, so you gotta wonder how this is gonna come out, the previous release "Wasting Light" came out pretty good so what do people think about this upcoming album.

*Also, can you spot all eight "8's" in the artwork? This whole album surrounds that number.

Reactions: Farooq

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
I've become quite a solid fan of the band in the last 10 years, but that concept sounds ridiculously pretentious. Will give it a chance, tho.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
CANNOT. FUCKING. WAIT.

Love, just love the Foos! They're one of my favorite bands, they're trying to expand their sound with each album, they always try and do something different than other bands, which is something I admire.

I am so incredibly hyped, if they beat 'Wasting Light', which is their best album, with this one, then... Holy crap!

Um, about the number of songs... I don't think we can really complain about it, when the album is still 44 minutes long.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
more like POO SHITE-RS am i rite? :pipebomb: :umad:

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Dave Grohl is the man. Anything he does is fine with me, and Jack White has released some shorter albums, so I can deal.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I'm pretty interested in the TV documentary titled "Sonic Highways" on HBO as well that coincides with the album.. I don't mind it only having 8 songs, so long as it's longer than 40 minutes, that'll do just fine.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
As long as they tour Europe and hit up my hometown I'm in. Need to see the Foo Fighters live.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Heard that snippet a couple of days ago, it's rad! So fn' excited for the new album!

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Here's the first taste... Check it out. The new single and the first song off of 'Sonic Highways'. Loved it after the very first listen! Round 2 starts now!

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Another awesome song! Sonic Highways is gonna be an immense album! Cannot wait!