Flobots

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Untouchable

Reaction score
After listening to their new song ''white flag warrior'' I kind of re-discovered my love for this great band and decided to make this. (quite simple)

2v36iqw.jpg

Would like to know what you all think of the group as well as the illustration.

Untouchable

Reaction score
Ok, so I got a little bored on my two hour train ride home from Uni this week, this is what I came up with, maybe I'll complete it on my train ride back up...

296bk0.jpg

The original drawing...

116m05i.jpg

jwind

Reaction score
I'm guessing you used Illustrator and i'm very impressed. I took a semester of Illu and only could wish for skills like this.

Beer

Booorrring. It's all you seem to see is draw in illustrator, though it is good. Show us what else you can do.

Untouchable

Reaction score
Haha, probably because the only chance I ever get to make anything is on the train from Uni...kinda hard to create something other than an illustration when you can't get any stocks...but is it really any different from you guys uploading stupid amounts of sigs? But here, an old poster, made this about a year and a half a go, not sure I ever uploaded it as I never finished it...

2zyvsw1.jpg

Reaction score
Some nice work man! Can't say I'm a huge fan of illustrator either, though it's because I suck at it lol, but these are some nice pieces! I'd love to see improvement to some of that crazy shit, lol.

The clown one kinda scares me, lol.