• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hometown Kid

Reaction score
And what do I see?

[YT]tm7qfzqpKcw[/YT]

I don't know who's idea at CN was to bring 2 Stupid Dogs back on the air, but he is a legend. What will they bring back next? I.M. Weasel? Johnny Bravo? Dexter's Lab? Nothing probably, but I marked the fudge out over this awesome show from my childhood being shown on TV again. That is all.

Reaction score
Isn't that cute.

BUT IT'S WRRONNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!

Also, those Secret Squirrel revamps were fucking awesome, especially Gold Flipper. And CN has gone to the shits as badly as MTV has.

Hometown Kid

Reaction score
This is why me and Enzo are bros, we understand the genius of things like this.

And yes, CN is embarrassing at this point, just like Nick. I haven't watched either, pretty much since Toonami shut down, all I know is MadTV is on Cartoon Network now. The fuck!? :nonono:

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Dude Teenick have a block every night called "The 90s are All That". They started showing shit like Kenan & Kel, Catdog, All That, Rugrats, All That, Clarissa Explains it All and any kick ass 90s Nick show you can think of.

Axis

Reaction score
Nick at Nite now shows old school All That, Kennan and Kel, Clarissa Explains It All, and Doug from midnight to 2 am. I keep meaning to set my DVR.

Axis

Reaction score
yeah what he said.

Hometown Kid

Reaction score
This is pretty awesome. Wish they were showing this stuff on normal Nickolodeon rather than Premiun TeenNick (2 Stupid Dogs is on the actual Cartoon Network instead of Boomerang for example). Clarissa and Alex Mack were my crushes as a 90's kid. And I know all the words to Coolio's Kenan & Kel rap. >_>

Axis

Reaction score
Alex Mack was amazing

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
#90sWereAllThat is being watched every night... love this shit. Been waiting for Kenan & Kel and the original All That for a long time now... and Doug is epic.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Clarissa reminded me why I used to be obsessed with Melissa Joan Hart

Reaction score
Doug is fucking racist. Everyone is a different color but Doug and his love. Skeeter, who is black, is blue. WHAT THE FUCK?!?!

Classic Rugrats is up there with classic Power Puff Girls, Dexter's Lab and Ed, Edd and Eddy as a definitive cartoon of the era. Just good shit.

Hometown Kid

Reaction score
Doug is fucking racist. Everyone is a different color but Doug and his love. Skeeter, who is black, is blue. WHAT THE FUCK?!?!

Classic Rugrats is up there with classic Power Puff Girls, Dexter's Lab and Ed, Edd and Eddy as a definitive cartoon of the era. Just good shit.

Skeeter was supposed to be black? I thought he was supposed to be a hippie, like Shaggy. o_O

Those other shows were more early 00's biz. They're all awesome too, but in a different era I feel than stuff like 2 Stupid Dogs and Rugrats, Rocco's Modern Life and the other stuff listed above.

Reaction score
I tried to like Cow and Chicken, the pilot Cartoon Cartoon was absolutely tremendous for a short, the series itself was overly formulaic and too repetitive.

Those other shows were more early 00's biz. They're all awesome too, but in a different era I feel than stuff like 2 Stupid Dogs and Rugrats, Rocco's Modern Life and the other stuff listed above.

2 Stupid Dogs had the guys that created Dexter's Lab and Power Puff Girls on the team. The layouts, style and animations are so similar. Basically 2 Stupid Dogs lit the fuse for Cartoon Network originals.