Flip vs WS

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

GFX Battle.

• Flip

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • WS

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wrestling Station

Battle theme:
Celebrity poster.

Flip's Entry:
VH.jpg

WS's Entry:
GibsonWS2.jpg

Vote by poll please.
Thanks

Flip

Reaction score
That was quick lol. Anyways, nice entry and good luck.

J

I see no doubt that WS wins this one. They were both good but WS's just kinda captures you. If you get what I'm saying.

Wrestling Station

Most work was on the text. Look closer to it and you will see what im talking about.

Enigma22

Reaction score
its actually really close but when u think about it, WS's is just better graphically... both look great tho..:v:

Wrestling Station

We need more votes if possible. Please keep it going. The votes between Flip and I seem to be close to each other.

Beer

WS, I love you text effects, I love the butterfly on it, the Mel has a real nice outer glow and the Gibson has this awesome 3D effect that bursts out at you. I like the lines where you have darkened different parts to make it look nice a realistic.

Phenom

Reaction score
I'll go with Flip's. The style WS used in this one is technically the same style he/you always uses in signatures. I like the simplicity of Flip's too.

Awesome stuff.

Wrestling Station

Poll of 3 days was over.
WS= 18
Flip= 12
Thanks for the good battle Flip.

Flip

Reaction score
Yeah, it was close.

Hopefully we'll do another one some time.