Flair should have been the leader of the face Fortune!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

phantomgerald

Reaction score
TNA dropped the ball big time on this one. This had huge potential but once again, everytime the face gets one up, somebody will backstab them. Can't they let the faces have at least a remote chance of winning?

Airfixx

Reaction score
Gave up watching a while back... So upon Fourtune turning face, Flair stayed heel as part of Immortal?

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
Typical TNA booking. The fans have nothing to believe in with this garbage product. Wrestlers turning heel and turning face so often. How can we believe in their character if they have them turn sides so often?

Airfixx

Reaction score
"This is awesome!" :roll:

LSD

Reaction score
Yeah I would have liked to see them do it for a couple weeks at least. Maybe he'd be really good at it... the fans want to root for him. Then you can do the turn a month later at a PPV or go home show to get more impact from the turn.

ahorrig

Reaction score
I hate that faces never win anything.

Airfixx

Reaction score
Yeah I would have liked to see them do it for a couple weeks at least. Maybe he'd be really good at it... the fans want to root for him. Then you can do the turn a month later at a PPV or go home show to get more impact from the turn.

NO NO NO NO NO NO..... As Mike already correctly pointed out, that's one of biggest probolems with TNA. Flip-flopping between heel & face all the time.