Flair banged up on Raw from camera incident

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MikeRaw

Ric Flair needed roughly 12 staples to close the cut on his head from last night's Raw.

Flair got busted open big time when Chris Jericho hit him with the handheld camera during their segment on Raw last night.

prowrestlingscoops.com
-------------------------
I didn't know it was that bad. It did look like a pretty good shot though.

Airfixx

Let's hope this doesn't have any repercussion on their plans for WM... This storyline's a dead horse as it is without even more changes being forced upon it.

Marvel26

Reaction score
The whole segemtn was pretty rough...his shirt was stcuk round his neck and Jericho dragged him by it!!

LKP

When Jericho hit him with the camera flair screamed out loud. Then i knew he really caught him. The amount of blood was horrible. It was like a tap running.

Soulpower

jeripunch.gif

jericamera.gif

Great One

I literally lol'd at the first vid. This segment was seriously one of the best done in a long, LONG time. Not even deserving of Raw. The amount of blood was also certainly admirable, surprising, and pleasing that they finally would show some more violence. So much for PG-13.

Travis40

I literally lol'd at the first vid. This segment was seriously one of the best done in a long, LONG time. Not even deserving of Raw. The amount of blood was also certainly admirable, surprising, and pleasing that they finally would show some more violence. So much for PG-13.

lol yeah, that first one was pretty epic. Flair got the shit kicked out of him for real, and I'm surprised how much he was bleeding, it was a great segment. It's a shame that they're having a handicap match at Mania...but it's better than Flair coming out of retirement :yes:

Bloodopera

Reaction score
segment went on waaay to long... just like the HHH-orton segments...

i seriously get bored watching RAW now... yeah i get it.. he beats him up... get on with it!.. lets have some wrasslin

Wrestling Station

I think the first punch caused the serious damage to Flair's forehead.

noumenon

Flair seriously must have tissue paper for skin. He's always been busted oped extremely easily. Either that or he's a pretty damn crafty blader because it didn't even seem like Jericho caught him that hard with the first shot.