• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fla. lawmaker files bill to bring back firing squads

C4

Hulk Hogan & TNA ??? Hogan & Wwe.

Source - Wrestling Observer Newsletter

Hulk Hogan recently attended a press conference in Japan to help push the release of his daughter, Brooke’s new CD “Undiscovered.â€￾ Hundreds of reporters and nearly all television media outlets were on hand.

During the conference Hogan said that he has decided against working for TNA. Several sources within TNA are claiming that this is a work as the two sides have been talking for several weeks now.

Hogan also said he would like to work for the IGF promotion in Japan. When asked if he was too expensive for the small promotion, he said he wasn’t expensive at all. Hogan then reiterated that he will never work for WWE or Vince McMahon again as Vince told him that he couldn’t afford to pay him like he was the dominant star.

Wwe and Hogan are not on Good Terms right now, Jillian mocking Brooke.
Will there be TNA-Hogan? What will happen?

monkeystyle

TNA will spend an extravagent amount of money for nothing at all.

There is no way that Hogan can benefit TNA whatsoever.

Italian Outsider

hopefully tna won't do such a stupid thing...
hogan's egomania was one of the thing that killed wcw, apart russo's booking, i don't want to see tna ending like this
imagine what could happen with hogan and russo back together?

C4

imagine what could happen with hogan and russo back together?

The End for Total Non-Stop Action Wrestling or maybe a Great Bright Future for TNA and Hogan!

Why are you people against hogan so much? He has done so much for Wwe and wCw and you don't give the guy credit.
I think Hulk Hogan can take TNA to another level. I mean he has helped the Wrestling Buisness.
wCw did not die because of Hogan's ego or anything like that it was just the nWo Storyline that was dragged too much.

Italian Outsider

lol maybe i didn't explained well...
i have nothing against hogan, he actually created the modern wrestling,but nobody is perfect, hogan's major problem was his ego, he rarely accepted to lose clearly cause of is character/gimmick, and we saw the results of russo-hogan combination...only if they fire russo it could be ok
trust me, i was a big fan of the original nwo(hogan-nash-hall just see my nick), but right now tna doesn't need hogan

C4

Well maybe then they could go with Aj Styles and Sting forever!
Hulk Hogan will give the company a Big Boost and TNA really needs that right now!

3lions

I loved TNA when the company was first formed and was rising steadily, as it was a true alternative, but now it really does suck and has no direction whatsoever. I couldn't care less about the company now and would be very surprised if the company is still around in three years. The company will never be bigger than WWE. It removed its niche value when it started doing the sports-entertainment shit (very poorly, even compared to WWE). TNA is slowly, but surely, digging its own grave.

No way that anybody can benefit from Hogan, he just flat out sucks. Hogan I got a word for ya brother:

RETIREMENT

You need it, and retire now please before you ruin somebody else's match.

Defiant One

Hogan is not needed in TNA. Whats the point of him going so he can refuse to lose in a six sided ring instead of four. Why do people still care about hogan??? The last time Hogan was any good was at the very beginning of the NWO or maybe his match against The Rock at Wrestlemania. Now that thats all over retire already for good you had a career now move on.

xtremebadass

I could stop watching TNA if Hogan gets in there, that's what I think of him.

The End for Total Non-Stop Action Wrestling or maybe a Great Bright Future for TNA and Hogan!

Why are you people against hogan so much? He has done so much for Wwe and wCw and you don't give the guy credit.
I think Hulk Hogan can take TNA to another level. I mean he has helped the Wrestling Buisness.
wCw did not die because of Hogan's ego or anything like that it was just the nWo Storyline that was dragged too much.

i'm not takin anyign away from hogan or wat he did for te busines. but he s wased up and old and sucks. so him going to tna would be worthles for them.a long time ago he could've single handedly pu TNA on the map... bt nw e wold ust drag down te roster and quality of wresling

Mr. Mat

noooooooooooo please not hogan or goldberg if they go to tna it's dead

-R3-

Hogan = Ratings.

You all think he sucks, but at the end of the day. He's got money for a reason.

OOOH GOD NOOO!!!

If this happens TNA might aswell change there name to HNA (Hogan Nonstop Action) because thats all we are going to get Hogan nonstop!! there really is no god..

But after all why push guys like Samoa Joe when you could have a 60 year old egomaniac and make him the head guy!! because after all Hogan + Russo = Gold!! [/sarcasm]

phantomgerald

Hogan = Ratings.

You all think he sucks, but at the end of the day. He's got money for a reason.

nope. angle came and the ratings didn'tmove

christian couldn't improve the rating

and if you remember, hogan was in tna before and he didn't exactly save them did he. with the money spent on hogan, why not give it to spike tv as a goodwill to encourage them to get the two hour slot