First sig in a while

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

branden26

Reaction score
Give me a break I'm kind of rusty so idk how this is but please comment! I need all the feedback I can get...

2wejj4o.png

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

While the PSD is blended pretty well, I don't like how blurred it is. It just kinda frustrates me. The text needs major work as it really doesn't fit in with the rest of the sig at all.

Aside from that, it's relatively simple, but nice.

Klide

It's good. Not a fan with the colors but very simple and I like how it's repeated and runned of the page.

SnackZ

Reaction score
pretty creative layout there with the runoff on the left and the way the text is positioned. Not feeling the over blurred psd but like the other effects on the pice, colors should be darker as hot pink doesn't really suit Hardy's character/style. Good job, could be better but definitely could be a lot worse.

Reaction score
SNACKZ and TBKB really did sum this up for me.

I'm quite a fan of how it repeats off the page, like you've done. It's a nice, different look, can't say I've seen that for sometime. Def some nice work, but still looks of room for improvement! :D