• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

First ROH TV Show Now Online

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
pwinsider said:
The first episode of ROH TV is now online and can be viewed by clicking here and signing up for a free account with the ROH website.

Has anyone watched the show yet? I will be signing up for the free account soon enough so I can watch the shows.

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
I've signed up, and plan on watching it a little later today. Might write up a review on it.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Signed up, will watch later tonight.

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
I've seen it now. Only a two match card, with both being Tag Team matches, but both are really, really freaking good. The first match of the night was the best match I've seen almost this entire year.

Seak

Reaction score
It was mostly a show to introduce new fans to the ROH style. They had plenty of video recaps, and that was the majority of the show. The first match was Adam Cole and Kyle O'Riley vs The Bravado Brothers. It was a nice fast paced match with a lot of double team moves. It was a great introduction to the ROH style, which Cole and O'Riley won. The main event was Wrestlings Greatest Tag Team, Haas and Benjamin defending their titles against Kings of Wrestling, Chris Hero and Claudio Castignoli. If you've seen either of these teams in ROH, you'd guess that this was another great match. It completely lived up to expectation. Both teams did a great job and the match was put together perfectly. WGTT got the win in a 20+ minute match.

Also great news from the show, Nigel McGuinness is the new ROH play by play guy. He got a nice reaction from the crowd and put over the fact that he is proud to be there, but the focus should be on the guys wrestling. He did a great job imo and I for one am extremely happy that he has a position in the company that he helped build.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy