First name thread.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
Charles. But I like and am called the name Chuck more, and am called Charlie, Chucky, Chuckles, and Barkley by others

I had the misfortune of being referred to as Chuckleberry Finn and Chuckleberry Hound. My high school Spanish teacher also gave all of the guys a girls name that she called us by ALL YEAR. And mine was Chuckalina.

WCW Rules

Reaction score
^^ Damn... sucks. Well, if it makes ya feel any better, my name, Akin, has been ridiculed beyond belief. You pronounce it, Ah - keen, but no, teachers would get it wrong and call me, Ay - kin, and much to my chagrin, the name stuck and my peers would rhyme my name with bacon, 'achin, 'shakin, Kraken, 'takin, 'bakin, and all sorts of crap. Of course, now that I'm older, I've start to look past it, but my friends and others still call me by "Akin Bacon" and the name has really stuck. It's irritating, but sometimes, girls call me by it, and they laugh in a good way, so it's not a total loss...

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
I had the misfortune of being referred to as Chuckleberry Finn and Chuckleberry Hound. My high school Spanish teacher also gave all of the guys a girls name that she called us by ALL YEAR. And mine was Chuckalina.

Chuckleberry Finn sounds pretty epic, but the worst I've gotten is Chuckster, so I'm lucky. In Spanish Class, our 80 Year Old leprechaun teacher made us use "Spanish" names, so I was Javier.

WCW Rules

Reaction score
I wasnt saying my name sucked...but thanks? lol

LOL. I was responding to Chuck, it's just you had responded before me so it came across as me responding to you, but I was actually responding to Chuck.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
My first name will not be said but my middle name...the name I go by...Brandon

ahh hell with it my first name is Robert...go ahead laugh it up.

humankiller99

Reaction score
im peter aka the METAL GOD, aka the Xtreme Icon, aka Death's Servant in waiting, aka The Crippler, aka The Friday night sensation..

i got so many names :D