First Member To Reach 10,000 Posts

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

3lions

Reaction score
Nobody will reach 10,000 posts, but everyone is obsessed with the shoutbox.

the dark knight

It's not how many posts you have, it's the quality of those posts. Many members who have high post counts frequently post 'borderline' spam and/or are involved with the E-Fed, which obviously increase their count.
example: famou$. he only has 27/1000+ posts were in wwe discussion, 0/27 from the wwe discussion had a point. most of his posts are in the legal spam thread, the hip hop discussion.

agreed mate, most get a lot of posts from the BTB/E-fed section :/ thank god i never post there

oh yea, another example, i have more posts in the wwe section than everyone else, even you 3lions, not all of them are columns if ya know what i mean :p

Also, it is pretty unlikely that anyone will reach the 10,000 mark. I have been at IWF since 2001 and nobody has ever got anywhere near that number. Odds are, the forum will crash before anyone gets near that number.
i told that to a member days ago...

Nobody will reach 10,000 posts, but everyone is obsessed with the shoutbox.
by any chance, are you in F4L? they said the same thing, we dont want a shoutbox because it prevents members from posting.

as for the question, XBA is not as active as much. D1 and mat can get more posts from the hip hop threads lol. but whoever's gonna reach a high number of posts, its gonna be either me or wrestling station. but posts doesnt matter anyway :S

3lions

Reaction score
I thought you would've taken offence to my previous posts, seeing as you have 2,000+ posts lol

But at least you see where I'm coming from. And no, I am not apart of that forum. But I agree with their opinion. Instead of people creating interesting threads when they are bored, they go to the shoutbox and talk about random shit. The SB isn't totally bad (can keep member's attention to the forum instead of leaving and ew events can be broadcasted (e.g. Kaedon's new column or something). But it's just not something I have any interest in and don't really see it's purpose.

the dark knight

I thought you would've taken offence to my previous posts, seeing as you have 2,000+ posts lol

i know lol. im used to being offended by you :p

and for the record, most of my posts are not spam. about 500 were in wwe discussion, less than 500 in the away from the mat section, about 500 in the media threads, rest are in entrance ramp and the other upper sections, and the street fight. so, :bleh: lol

But at least you see where I'm coming from. And no, I am not apart of that forum. But I agree with their opinion. Instead of people creating interesting threads when they are bored, they go to the shoutbox and talk about random shit. The SB isn't totally bad (can keep member's attention to the forum instead of leaving and ew events can be broadcasted (e.g. Kaedon's new column or something). But it's just not something I have any interest in and don't really see it's purpose.

actually, there are some stuff that cant be discussed anywhere but the shitbox. and also, most of the time members just "chat" there and not discuss anything.

ok, what about my raw review announcements :(

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
why would u want to reach 10,000 or even 5,000 posts? to me it shows that that person either spams like a baby back bitch, or is on here all day posting 5 word posts. of course, there are some exceptions, but if i ever reach 10,000 posts (and you can qoute me on this ) please ban me.

xtremebadass

yup, figures Slash would bash me, we have the sort of relationship, it's kind of a love hate, mostly hate, but we cool like that. Is this like the great Forum race or something? Whoever gets most posts will mean they are well known, because atleast you can't BS it because HIAT doesn't count, whoever reaches it will be dedicated to the forum, idk if I am going to do it, because I am hardly on anymore due to my job, but we'll see.