#FireMarkMadden

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

William

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Alright so as a lot of you guys know Aries and Hemme had a few things happen on impact, mainly the botch and the rude balls in face taunt.

This Mark Madden dickhead has been going on for ages now with these reports on Aries and Hemme and seems to think it's his job that Aries get's in trouble. He was reportedly fined yet this guy won't shut up. Here's a few quotes from him.

"Austin Aries is a wrestler very few colleagues respect or want to work with, but he can keep impressing the smart marks with whatever-star matches."

He called him a 5ft midget stripper in another article. He has stated Aries is just a little guy who made it big and thinks his pro yet he has a lot of people wanting to work with him and is respected by former WWE Champions and World Heavyweight Champions.

This Mark Madden guy also goes on about going to law school so he should know that calling Aries a 5ft Stripper is slander. Anyway I would like to ask you guys to tweet Wrestlezone #FireMarkMadden

If you could do that it would be cool, because that guy contributes nothing but shit to Wrestlezone. :pity2:

William

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
What the fuck are you on about you shit cunt? That's not French. It's Australian.

Anyway tweet Wrestlezone #FireMarkMadden :3

Reactions: Marshall1

William

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Well they actually do a half decent job. Madden always goes overboard on shit and says things he doesn't need to say which is why I am wanting as many people to tweet Wrestlezone as possible say Fire Mark Madden.

Reactions: Marshall1

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com
"Firing" him is the easy way out. Embarrasing yourself like Madden does on daily basis is way more entertaining to read/watch/hear.

Reactions: Farooq

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
I don't know why I'd want to fire a guy for voicing his opinion.
Stupid IMO.
Did that guy who said "Who cares if Eddie died." get fired?

Reactions: Nano

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com
I don't know why I'd want to fire a guy for voicing his opinion.
Stupid IMO.
Did that guy who said "Who cares if Eddie died." get fired?

Hating on wrestler, making the big deal out of nothing, calling him what not and naming him a midget of sorts, wanting for Aries to get fired, calling the Spike and Dixie crap because they haven't fired him is NOT an opinion. That's just hypocritical and ironical bullshit if you know his history.

Reactions: Senhor Perfect

William

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Isn't this the same man who said the divas who belonged in kitchens and on stripper poles? This guy doesn't deserve his job on there.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Wait, who the fuck is Mark Madden exactly?

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Wait, who the fuck is Mark Madden exactly?
Dirtsheet author who is known for saying stupid stuff. Like how women shouldn't be wrestling and chained to a stove instead. Him going for Aries' head was to be expected because he seems to lack a filter between his brain and mouth, and also between brain and reality.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Dirtsheet author who is known for saying stupid stuff. Like how women shouldn't be wrestling and chained to a stove instead. Him going for Aries' head was to be expected because he seems to lack a filter between his brain and mouth, and also between brain and reality.

I see. Who gives a fuck then.

Reactions: Swift