Fire Pro Wrestling Returns is Coming to America

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
this game is going to rock its everything i like man all indy wrestlers plus soem reqular ones such as mysterio, sting and jeff hardy (well thats what i say in the prevu)

Reaction score
this game is going to rock its everything i like man all indy wrestlers plus soem reqular ones such as mysterio, sting and jeff hardy (well thats what i say in the prevu)

Actually, if you were to play the game completely default, you won't find any American Indy wrestlers (or very few), nor WWE/TNA wrestlers in this Fire Pro title. Its basically ALL Puro guys.

The only way you would be able get American wrestlers is to download edit packs. At the risk of breaking the rules, I won't mention where I'll be getting my edit packs. But I can tell you that if you search google for 10 seconds it will become obvious where to go for them.

You may have known all this already but just wanted to get the word out about Fire Pro. I can't wait though, December seems so far away...

Reaction score
for edit packs how do you use edit packs like do you buy or download since this is going to be for ps2 and if its mostly puro guys, in that demo i recagnize so many american wrestlers from ROH and losts of ALL japan pro wrestling. but anyways this game is going to rock

Reaction score
for edit packs how do you use edit packs like do you buy or download since this is going to be for ps2 and if its mostly puro guys, in that demo i recagnize so many american wrestlers from ROH and losts of ALL japan pro wrestling. but anyways this game is going to rock

Edit packs are free but you are going to have to make an investment on a MAXdrive (which is just like most other thumb drives) and an AR Max disc.

The way it works is you download the edit pack, and transfer it to your PS2the devices mentioned above. Now I've never actually tried getting an edit pack, but it seems like a pretty simple process. I can't explain it in full without making it sound confusing so take a look at a fire pro forum for answers with that.

As for the demo, it would be helpful to know which one you were talking about. It's likely that most of them were created or gotten with edit packs. I can assure that 95% of the wrestlers in THIS Fire Pro game are Puro. In the past, there have been as many American wrestlers as Puro ones.

Reaction score
Bump, this should have way more comments.

Now I heard as a very light rumor from someone on another forum that the US version of the game may be released as soon as September 15th to get a head start on SvR. Also, they aren't sure yet if the Japanese edit packs already created will work for the US version, but US edit packs will be availible one way or another. I seriously can't wait for this, this is going to blow away SvR by miles. Its a shame it won't outsell it but whatever.

MoKuJoN

Reaction score
anyone playing this right now? you have no excuse to not get it. for the price of only $15 it's a must buy.

Rell

Reaction score
I still don't have it, couldnt find it anywhere. I might order it online.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
LOL i've been looking EVERYWHERE for it. Nobody has it, but yet it has come out in America? Lol Ebay here I come!

J

DOn't look like that bad so i might pick it up...If i can ever find where to get ahold of it that is...

MoKuJoN

Reaction score
yea it's out in america. best bet is to get it online.

PeepShow

I just got it today for like 20 bucks. Anyone know where to DL the real names and rings at?

chessarmy

^ Where??? From what store? Did you get it online!?

I've been looking everywhere and I can't find it!

Rell

Reaction score
I got a save with a bunch of ROH/TNA/Indy/WWE stuff, anyone want it?

PeepShow

^Fuck you Rell. you are a lying sack of shit...lol

And btw ROHisWrestling, I got it at EB Games. They had like 10 copies. I dont get why everyone says they cant find it anywhere.