Fire Pro Wrestling A/2 Questions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Okay, I've heard a lot about these games and how the gameplay is amazing. I have a gameboy advance and was thinking about FPW A (released 2001), and if I should get it, but I have a few questions first.

-I realize that tons of wrestlers from a ton different promotions are actually in the game, but names have been changed due to copyright issues. Is it possible to edit the names/ring attire of the wrestlers?

-Is their a feature where you can change the names of the promotions/rings?

-Can you turn off the ditzy Nintendo synth music?

-How do you execute your wrestlers finishing move?

-Is the gameplay really as amazing as everyone says it is?

ANY help would be appreciated.

Edit:Oh, and I assume this game is in English, as I know previous FPW titles weren't but since this was released in America I would think that it is in English.

Reaction score
I find it hard to believe that as hardcore a wrestling forum as this is, that none of you have seemed to play a game that only hardcore wrestling fans play. If anyone could just help me out a little, it would be great, thanks.

(This was really just a bump, but I thought I should say something to.)