Finally!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
dude she's boring as fuck. about as much charisma as Hellen Keller

You should be bowing down to her she is the GOAT womens wrestler she has busted her ass since the age of 13

Anyways I just read some sad news JBL the GM of NXT has stripped Paige of the NXT womens championship as a new tournment begins to crown the second NXT womens champion now. So basically Paige hasent lost the title to anyone she gave it up. But she is still WWE divas champion yessssss. I got this news from diva dirt

"Paige stripped of the NXT Women's title."

Paige‘s historic reign holding both the WWE Divas and NXT Women’s Championships has come to an end today as she was stripped of the NXT Women’s Championship.

NXT General Manager JBL make Paige relinquish the coveted championship.

Paige initially refuses to hand over the belt, JBL makes her see sense, explaining that because she’s defending the WWE Divas Title all around the world, it’s not fair on the rest of the NXT Divas who won’t get a chance to face her for the belt.

JBL also announced that there will be a tournament to determine Paige’s successor and the second-ever NXT Women’s Champion.

Paige became the inaugural NXT Women’s Champion on the July 24th episode of NXT, finishing her reign at 274 days.

This explains JBL botch on Raw saying she was the NXT Woman's Champion who do you see that will become the new champion?
-Mia Bia

Source Diva Dirt

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
You should be bowing down to her she is the GOAT womens wrestler she has busted her ass since the age of 13

Anyways I just read some sad news JBL the GM of NXT has stripped Paige of the NXT womens championship as a new tournment begins to crown the second NXT womens champion now. So basically Paige hasent lost the title to anyone she gave it up. But she is still WWE divas champion yessssss. I got this news from diva dirt

Paige‘s historic reign holding both the WWE Divas and NXT Women’s Championships has come to an end today as she was stripped of the NXT Women’s Championship.

Paige initially refuses to hand over the belt, JBL makes her see sense, explaining that because she’s defending the WWE Divas Title all around the world, it’s not fair on the rest of the NXT Divas who won’t get a chance to face her for the belt.

JBL also announced that there will be a tournament to determine Paige’s successor and the second-ever NXT Women’s Champion.

Paige became the inaugural NXT Women’s Champion on the July 24th episode of NXT, finishing her reign at 274 days.

This explains JBL botch on Raw saying she was the NXT Woman's Champion who do you see that will become the new champion?
-Mia Bia

Source Diva Dirt
TLDR

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score

-Mia Bia

Source Diva Dirt

I was right! I was right!

Woo-hoo! :yay::yay::yay:

You should all bow down before me as I predicted correctly that Paige would have to give up the NXT Women's Championship and there would be a tournament!!

I am the greatest predictor of wrestling things EVARRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And, for my next prediction, I'm predicting that Daniel Bryan will have a match at just about every PPV as long as he's WWE World Heavyweight Champion!!!!!

That's right!!!! You must all recognize that I am the GOAT!!!!!!!!

wk

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
You know Paige not having to lose her NXT womens championship to any of those girls on NXT just shows WWE have huge faith in Paige and see her as a big star
Or it's called there's an inherent rule about that, considering one's a developmental subsidiary.

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
For some odd reason I've always wanted a qt pale brit gf, so I'm in love with her, but I'm certainly not that impressed by anything of hers. She's not bad, but definitely not as good as people hype her up to be (but who really is?).

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Seth Rollins and Big E both lost their titles to someone else on NXT when they were on the main roster where as Paige became double champion and didnt lose her NXT womens championship she gave it up which shows WWE are high on Paige

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Yeah, the fact that she didn't drop the belt but just got pinned by Charlotte clean anyway does prove a lot.

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Charlotte is overrated lol and she looks like a birdie. Charlotte will not be as successful as Paige thats a gurantee. Charlotte only got this fast push onto NXT cos shes Flair's daighter she wouldnt be anywhere near NXT tv or the title if she was just a normal womens wrestler. Paige is different she didnt use her family backgeound to get noticed she showed her in ring skills from what she has learnt from the age of 13 to make in WWE. Paige will be the only woman to hold both the NXT title and divas title at the same time. She is now dominating the main roster as divas champion

I love that Paige clip that was shown on Smackdown she is gonna kick Tamina's ass at Extreme Rules

Paige points and laughs at all you haters at WWE Rockford house show last night

86f90708dbd17432020e3cb3738364c3.jpg

Last edited:

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
For some odd reason I've always wanted a qt pale brit gf, so I'm in love with her, but I'm certainly not that impressed by anything of hers. She's not bad, but definitely not as good as people hype her up to be (but who really is?).

I am also a sucker for young, pale, dark haired chicks.