Finally..

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Nice to see you signed up buddy. Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mh0707

The Artiste
Reaction score
Lady Deathbane said:
Hey! Welcome! Glad you finally decided to create an account! :dawg:

Hope to see your around!

Thank you!
I'll try to be as active as possible, so you'll see me around!

deth said:

Thank you!

mh0707

The Artiste
Reaction score
Saylor said:
I forgot who's number 1 on the premier league table. Please could you remind me.

:dawg:

I have no idea....
No United will probably win the league this year, you guys got like the two best strikers in the league in Rooney and RVP!

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
mh0707 said:
I have no idea....
No United will probably win the league this year, you guys got like the two best strikers in the league in Rooney and RVP!

Rooney's a decent player however on occasions he doesn't perform. He's no where near the top goal scorer of this season, though.

mh0707

The Artiste
Reaction score
Saylor said:
Rooney's a decent player however on occasions he doesn't perform. He's no where near the top goal scorer of this season, though.

Rooney's a great player, but he hasn't played striker at all this season almost! He has played as a CAM or even a CM, so it's hard to score a lot of goals from where he has played, and United have RVP who's been the goalscorer this season.

But I think Rooney is a solid player and will still be a great player in like 8-10 years I think. He'll be almost like Paul Scholes in the future for United, at least that's what I think!

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Welcome !!!!swedish girls are awesome I mean.... Welcome!!

mh0707

The Artiste
Reaction score
rgbnba said:
Welcome !!!!swedish girls are awesome I mean.... Welcome!!

Thanks! Oh believe me they are! :woo1:

R Albin said:
Welcome mate, you'll fit in well here with that list of favourites lol. Hope you stay around.

Thanks man! Yeah I sure hope so!

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
mh0707 said:
Rooney's a great player, but he hasn't played striker at all this season almost! He has played as a CAM or even a CM, so it's hard to score a lot of goals from where he has played, and United have RVP who's been the goalscorer this season.

But I think Rooney is a solid player and will still be a great player in like 8-10 years I think. He'll be almost like Paul Scholes in the future for United, at least that's what I think!

He has been great help the Manchester United squad.