• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Finally...after being dragged here, kicking and screaming...

Drew

I'm here.

Man, that Jill Roberts guys just DOESN'T know when to give up...:rolleyes

I know, I know...you all are probably wanting to say :gtfo: right now.

But I know, and you know, you're really thinking this :shifty:

Anyways, and seriously...I was asked to come check this place out, and here I am.

Hopefully, you get the reference in my S/N, but if not :censored::mad2:

That is probably my all time favorite show, and I still watch it to this day when it's on.

But I'm a fan of alot of different TV shows, mostly SyFy-ish, and quite a bit of the shows being talked about on here as well.

My favorite character on TV right now is obviously in my Avatar...but also known as Britanny S. Peirce, and I believe she's a star in the making, and already steals every scene she's in IMO.

Anyways...hope to be around awhile, if it's okay. And if not, I guess I could find better places to be:hat:

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Welcome to Teen Drama Boards, Drew!

Glad to have you here. Take a look around and get to know this place. Feel free to post, make threads and generally enjoy yourself.

P.S. Boy Meets World was a very fun show.

Peyton Sawyer

Welcome to the boards!! Brittany is awesome! One of my favorites from glee (but my fave is in my sig lol)

Boy meets world was hilarious! I loved Topanga!

Drew

Topanga was one of my great childhood crushes...oh what happened to her since then?!?

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Danielle Fishel has appeared in a few films like Dorm Daze but nothing substantial in a long time.

Drew

Oh yeah...I saw her in both Dorm Daze...and I repeat myself:

"Oh Topanga...what happened to you?!?"

NY State of Mind

Welcome to the boards....and yes I was watching Boy Meets World not to long ago and would still hit it....Topanga that is :D