• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Final Four #2

Better Non World Champ

• Owen Hart

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Ted DiBiase

Votes: 8 53.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The New F'n Show

Owen Hart
owen-hart-sm.jpg

Ted DiBiase
ted-dibiase-jr.jpg

BDC

Man, this is tight.

Owen has the prowess and Ted Sr. has the charisma
Went with OWEN!

PHX

Legacy Member
Nice match up here but Ted got to take this one his character was more taylored made for him to be world champion.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
I'm going with Owen, damn close. I haven't based much of my voting on gimmicks or mic skills, though.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Owen...I love the guy, so good in the ring, should have been champ during the Bret feud...but it's DiBiase here.

Tapout

DiBiase. Glad to see him winning.

He was the perfect example of a heel. Owen may have been a wrestling god, but he was missing that one thing to get him above everyone else.

John McHenry

John McHenry
DiBiase. Glad to see him winning.

He was the perfect example of a heel. Owen may have been a wrestling god, but he was missing that one thing to get him above everyone else.

You could argue that he'd have developed that had he not died

PHX

Legacy Member
Eh idk he was 34 so I think what you saw was what you got with Owen not to mention he was seemingly purposely being held back due to being the only Hart still there after the whole Screwjob situation.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I don't know if this is true or not, but I have always heard that before Owen died, he was the one slated to get "The Game" gimmick that was given to Triple H.

PHX

Legacy Member
Yeah I heard that rumor but I personally don't believe it would have worked out the way it did for HHH simply due to him at the time doing his whole blue blazer thing. It would have took some work to transition him into a serious main event level character.